Author Topic: Susannah  (Read 11653 times)

Offline Elaan

Susannah
« on: June 19, 2011, 11:15:32 PM »
Has anyone used Susannah?  She is relatively new, but her rates went sky high in a matter of months and she is hard to get now.  I talked to her a few weeks ago and thought she was great.  I used her as a comparison for my reading with Jacqueline at CP.  I told her I wanted to know about a situation and gave her NO other information and she took off telling me things that were absolutely true.  Her reading was almost exactly what I had gotten from Jacqueline.  Yeah, me.  Her time frame was for the 18th and I can't say she was wrong.  I was expecting something different but she was, nonetheless, right.  I was just wondering if anyone else had predictions from her that came to pass. 

kellyv712

Re: Susannah
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 03:04:12 PM »
I have been speaking to Susannah on PS for several months now. She doesn't need much info and she really connects with people's feelings and thoughts regarding my situation. I believe she really has a gift. I think she's honest in telling you what she sees. I trust her and I am eagerly waiting for the summer to be fantastic.  Call her and let me know what you think!

Offline charlie

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:23:33 AM »
Is Susannah that great and accurate on timeframes? I've read with Moira and Amy last week. They say the end of the month for some contact with my girl. Thinking about trying Susannah. idk. What do you guys think? Oh, yeah! Mandy said from now 'til the middle of september.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 02:59:34 AM »
Hi, Charlie. 

I love Susannah.  I don't know if you've ever used Jacqueline from CP, but she and Susannah are my two favorites.  They are very similar, but Susannah's timelines are better for me.  With that said, a few of her timelines have not happened yet, but I think she can really get into the heart of your SO and let you know what's going on.

Offline charlie

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »
Haven't tried her yet. Jacqueline told me on Aug. 1, she told me friday/saturday contact. Didn't happen, but I hear she is usually off by a week or two. Amy, Mandy, and Moira say the very end of this month. Might wait until September to give Susannah a try. I can't wait for this roller coaster ride to be over and get back to fixing my mistakes.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 04:36:41 PM »
Jacqueline's timelines are usually off a lot more than a week or two, but she has nailed it a couple of times and her predictions have always been right for me.

Offline charlie

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 04:43:31 PM »
Want to talk with her, but would hate to hear her say the opposite of Jacqueline, Amy and others. That would drive me nuts.

Offline positive

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »
i have spoken with jacqueline.  I think she is nice.  I really dont hold any psychic to any timelines.

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 07:08:37 PM »
Me neither it has gotten to the point that I dont ask for timelines on anything

Offline icenteio

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 01:37:58 PM »
Hi Im new to the boards, put glad I found it because I finally people that can relate to me! Im a psychicsource girl eventho I read with california psychic, I just found the psychic source to be more accurate. I've read with Susannah once and she predicited contact and that I would see him on a certain day. Well I had ended up reach out to my ex instead of waiting for him to call but I ended up seeing him on the day she said I would because I asked him too.So I don't know how you would rate the predicition as Im the one that enforced it.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 01:49:35 PM »
You said that psychic source is more accurate. Who else there have you read with?  DO you have a favorite there?

Offline icenteio

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 06:41:17 PM »
I read with ALOT Therese, Ricky, Amy, Lily, Stella, Beau, Joseph, Caitlin...I liked Caitlin the best because of her reading style.My ex and I had gotten into a fight during the time when most the psychic told me he would be coming back around (which he had started) over a false rumor. Caitlin told me he didnt believe it but was testing me she said he would call by Friday but to ignore him til his call Sun, that from Sunday thru Thursday he would see he was wrong and we would be reconciled by Friday. He txted me early Saturday morning wanting to see me.I thought she would be so wrong because he had disconnected his phone and there was no way. I took her advice and ignored him, but he never called after that.After calling her back she said by Friday I would here from him but that came and went and nothing.She then told me he is thinking I should make it easier for him and is wanting me to call but for me not to call (which i couldnt if I wanted to, I dont have his new number) but she said he would be calling any minute now and that things are still in line for us to be together in Sept. (which all psychics have said on PS and CS). So now Im questioning them. I decided to seek out a psychic outside the network so I have a scheduled reading today at 1030, maybe I will have better answers.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 07:13:02 PM »
I've read with most of the ones you listed, I think Amy is the only one I haven't read with.  I know you talked about Caitlin and her accuracy but how were the other ones, were they accurate?

Offline charlie

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 09:42:21 PM »
I talked to Susannah earlier this week and she was pretty quick. She said what quite a few people have said. The guy my girl is with is controlling and works off of her emotions. Also one of her friends isn't really that friendly and I'm gonna get some contact end of this month/beginning of next month. That's less than two weeks away! She also said I have to be a friend instead of the shoulder to cry on. Others have said this too. This is gonna be the awesome!!!!

Offline vanyct

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 10:14:38 PM »
Sounds good. Keep me poste on things. If things work out for you it may restore my faith in all of these psychics.