Author Topic: Cookie and Kisha opposite predictions?  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Xssweater

Cookie and Kisha opposite predictions?
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:12:15 PM »
Has anyone ever had completely different readings from Cookie and Kisha? If so who was more on? Who is the person you call more? I posted about newly reading with Cookie and the first time I asked about love. The second call I asked for a general reading. Both were just so vague and didn't hit me with any "ah ha!" moments. There were no solid predictions,no true outcome to a relationship question. But I read with Kisha and she was very good. I read with Kisha twice two yrs ago about a relationship and she was right. Timing and all.Many many ppl seem to love Cookie and I am trying to add up some things she said but idk. Give me some opinions please

Offline Shayalay

Re: Cookie and Kisha opposite predictions?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 04:50:34 PM »
I have, basically on what was coming in the next 5-6 months in one situation. Cookie was right.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 10:12:22 PM »
I have a situation pending in which they both gave me different outcome predictions on.

In regards to a friend of mine that I asked about, Cookie sees me spending time with him but does not see a relationship. Kisha said it would be a committed relationship by next January.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 11:40:50 PM »
I went through some old notes and a lot of what Cookie told me didn't really make sense to me at the time, but she turned out to be pretty accurate. For me I have to take notes with Cookie and go back over them after a few months because everything I get from her is far off. Nothing for me with Cookie is short term but she has been more accurate than I realized. The things Cookie gets seem like a puzzle to me. Eventually some of it fits and the the parts that don't I write off as inaccurate. Recently, Cookie mentioned Chicago when I asked her about my poi and felt he would be moving there, but also saw us together. Maybe he will eventually move there in the future, but there is no way we would be together if he moves. He has family there so it is possible. Cookie definitely is gifted for me at least. I wasn't going to read with Kisha about my poi, but I decided to get an email read on him and she said she didn't see us together past May. I can't validate the reason she gave me yet and her time frames have been really off for me lately. It's still new but I do like him. I'm not getting anymore reads on him for a while.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 12:10:03 PM »
I never read with Cookie, but all I know is that Kisha told me what turned out to be the complete opposite of what would happen. She said I would be committed with the guy by winter of 2017 and we have not spoken since April and he has a girlfriend now.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 02:29:17 PM »
Kisha was right for me 2 time and wrong for me 1 time. first time I ask about my last poi said she comeback in march 2017 that never happen. read with her again in June she said that my poi had an attraction toward me but no relationship for the next  6 months she was right couldn't pick up anything else after that. 3rd time I read with her a week ago she said again that my poi had an attraction for me she interested but minimum  progressive will me made the next 2 months it will be like pulling teeth when I'm talking to her it just that she had to get to a place were she be more open.