Author Topic: Persian Medium is gone!  (Read 8466 times)

Offline Mattsmom

Persian Medium is gone!
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:43:40 AM »
I wrote about Know Right now being gone....but wow.  KEEN worked from the other end too.  Bravo KEEN!

Offline jas

Re: Persian Medium is gone!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 11:45:32 AM »
So what happened??  do you think she left of her own accord or did Keen remove her?

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 02:03:34 PM »
Wow, my friend who is a reader on Keen met with the CEO when she was in SF to shoot a promo video and was told they were going to be clearing house.  I guess they really meant it.

Offline nmkxo

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 02:57:46 PM »
Good riddance! lol

I made a rookie mistake contacting her; she was probably the 3rd person I talked to on Keen (I wish I found this forum earlier). When I first signed up on Keen, I was under the impression that the higher the cost, that meant they were more accurate - boy was I wrong. Hm, now I'm curious about who is next since they're cleaning house.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 06:06:14 PM »
Oh wow! I thought she had a permanent spot there💩. She was one of the ABSOLUTE WORST psychics I got readings from - EVERYTHING SHE TOLD turned out to be the opposite to what she told me (it's sad it took me several months to get the proof, after Ive already spent a few thousands on her). She said she was featured on some major tv channel, I was trying to find any trace of it, unsuccessfully of course 😬. It's great knowing that Keen starting to clean up their platform.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 06:33:15 PM »
Good riddance. I hope they get rid of Soulmate Solutions Rob/Master Visionary Rob or whatever he's calling himself now. Total fraud. I caught him copy/pasting readings. (He sent me one with my correct names of people, then accidentally sent me the exact same reading with just the names changed.)

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 08:23:17 PM »
Totally agree with the soulmate solutions guy....
he actually gave me a positive read a few months back and i'll even say he was correct on timing but  pure lucky guess
(contact around the holidays well good chance for anyone to get contact then)

He came across so fake. Total fairy tale reader and he was a little rude.  Like i was an idiot for not buying into
his everything will be butterflies and roses scenario

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 10:07:20 PM »
Good riddance. I hope they get rid of Soulmate Solutions Rob/Master Visionary Rob or whatever he's calling himself now. Total fraud. I caught him copy/pasting readings. (He sent me one with my correct names of people, then accidentally sent me the exact same reading with just the names changed.)

Good to hear they got rid of her

Offline Newlife

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 11:47:36 PM »
Grr!!! Wow, she stole from so many innocent people!!! I hope her karma is as big as her bank account.

Good to hear they got rid of her

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 02:15:58 AM »
So is Keen trying to thin down the herd?  and what is the criteria for getting rid of someone?  Just because a reader doesn't work for one person doesn't mean they don't work for the next person. 

Offline Member5

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 07:18:33 PM »
Something  must have happened because I don't think they just drop readers for no reason. Obviously the company makes money off readers, and she seemed to busy and despite the reviews here she had a lot of good feedback and was even doing a radio show for them for awhile. Soooo what happened?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 12:05:08 PM »
I never read with her myself, but that's good to hear. I looked her up on youtube and watched her radio show, and I saw her give some readings to people through that. You could just tell that she was telling the people literally everything they wanted to hear. And yeah there was no way to justify the amount she was charging per minute to do that.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 05:11:08 PM »
Hey guys, I saw this woman back on keen today

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 05:33:37 PM »
oh yeah!  I searched her and found one that only had 3,282 readings.  hmmmmmmmm what is going on there?
<edit> oh now I see all her listings back, but she's not online.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 05:48:43 AM »

I read with that guy about a guy and then a year later about another guy.  Both readings were EXACTLY the same. Verbatim!!!!! He's horrible