Author Topic: why you call psychic  (Read 3883 times)

Offline lostsoul209

why you call psychic
« on: February 21, 2018, 11:57:38 PM »
Since everyone here telling everyone to listen to your poi said instead of the psychic?

Offline marciamia

Re: why you call psychic
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 12:13:51 AM »
If you’re going to keep creating new topics, at least post them in the correct categories. All of your “venting” and/or “story” posts are all on this thread.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 12:36:53 AM »
The same reason you call dozens of psychics. It is an addiction, not a choice or a hobby, if that wasn't obvious from the get go..

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 12:47:33 AM »
Please I’m begging you stop, every time I log on there is something you are complaining about. Go see a therapist, do mediation, do something this has been going on for months to the point where I don’t like logging on this forum.

It never ends. I really wish there was a disappear button so the madness he’s creating would stop.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 01:04:10 AM »
I’m going to give it a shot. Some people really aren’t clued into the POI’s motivations at the time, but like others have said, there’s a sense of addiction to it, a need for validation.

In my personal experience I thought it was interesting that a number of psychics said: trust your intuition; you know him.

The fact of the matter is that it’s true. You can lose yourself in a situation. And you can further lose yourself based on what is slightly-better-than-random prediction.

To speak personally, QoC gave me a reading. She said I should trust my intuition. My intuition tells me she’s not reading the future. And it’s showing up that I’m right.

Most people deep down know what the answer is. Some seek validation from people who may have an edge. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t.

And full disclosure, I’ve read with the following: sincerity, Kisha, QoC, and lady p. They have all said I know how my POI is.

Learn how to be more confident in your decisions in general. Trust your gut.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:14:29 AM by Wildeck »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 01:42:46 AM »
here the reason why I don't really truly known how my poi felt about me. She said she doesn't like me but she always unblocked me and contact me again soon or later that why I call psychic I always get the same reading as everyone else in here she not read she had deep feeling for you and I believe them by the way she act I think yea why would she just keep me block or just don't contact me. I think Kisha is the one that nail the situation right for me. I won't come back will be in a couple of months need some time off this forum.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 01:50:49 AM »
I’m going to give it a shot. Some people really aren’t clued into the POI’s motivations at the time, but like others have said, there’s a sense of addiction to it, a need for validation.

In my personal experience I thought it was interesting that a number of psychics said: trust your intuition; you know him.

The fact of the matter is that it’s true. You can lose yourself in a situation. And you can further lose yourself based on what is slightly-better-than-random prediction.

To speak personally, QoC gave me a reading. She said I should trust my intuition. My intuition tells me she’s not reading the future. And it’s showing up that I’m right.

Most people deep down know what the answer is. Some seek validation from people who may have an edge. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t.

And full disclosure, I’ve read with the following: sincerity, Kisha, QoC, and lady p. They have all said I know how my POI is.

Learn how to be more confident in your decisions in general. Trust your gut.

Amen!!!! Well said!!

ladya

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 02:05:07 AM »
I mean this in the best way possible but I think you need to seek some medical help. A shrink or therapist would be much more beneficial to you than a psychic.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 02:08:33 AM »
Well My poi did come back Just to let you all known. well see how it goes from here.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 02:15:05 AM »
I mean this in the best way possible but I think you need to seek some medical help. A shrink or therapist would be much more beneficial to you than a psychic.

I agree..I think I would have benefited from a therapist myself, rather than readings

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 02:48:28 AM »
Well My poi did come back Just to let you all known. well see how it goes from here.

I think the more practical question is then: where do you go from there?

Do you have 0 idea as far as how they would act? Are you acting in a way that is yourself AND attractive to them?

You HAVE to sit back and do an inventory of the situation. Deep down, even taking everything else into account, you know.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 08:01:13 PM »

It doesn't matter.

You need to get some help. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 08:03:33 PM »
Leave the poor bloke a lone.... Amyone on this board has an addiction and a problem. He is not a lone.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 08:20:20 PM »
Initially, i thought the girl was freaked out by him, but since she seems to reach out to him unprovoked, there might be something there, but him obsessing and over analyzing is not going to help the situation at all...he needs to just let the process flow without being too aggressive but it doesn't seem like he will do that.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 04:37:02 AM »
Leave the poor bloke a lone.... Amyone on this board has an addiction and a problem. He is not a lone.

Hey B!!! How are you? Popping in here once in a while? I hope you're good!