Author Topic: Who remembers Jagger?  (Read 1783 times)

Offline FaithandTruth

Who remembers Jagger?
« on: February 21, 2018, 08:02:21 PM »
God rest her soul...

Years back I would get readings from her and I remember my last read with her about 3/4 years ago I was callin about my then BF and she kept calling him by a different name and describing him in a field he wasnt in and saying that I would one day call her and tell her that I was engaged and that he will do things that will throw everyone out the ballpark...she laughed as she said it and said during this time someone from my past will try to come in but it will be too late cause this other guy will have come into the picture and do all the right things.

Well...the engagement didn’t happen yet, but I am with this guy she mentioned, she knew his name and all, even the fact that he works with numbers “this numbers and suit  guy” as she said...wish she was still alive to tell her that she wasn’t crazy as I called her out to be...

Wondering if anyone remembers her and if they had any crazy predictions come to pass...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:05:39 PM by FaithandTruth »

Offline skyline

Re: Who remembers Jagger?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 09:10:25 PM »
How do people know that a reader has passed on Keen?

Her profile is still up.

I read with her years ago and the small things would come to pass, but none of the big predictions.

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:18:13 PM »
I googled her name and surfed the web a little and found a blog within Keen website and saw pp say that she had past away.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 09:32:35 PM »
Oh I didn't know that she passed.  I read with her before.  Nothing of hers came to pass for me.