Author Topic: Eamon and Jade  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Eamon and Jade
« on: February 11, 2018, 01:20:08 AM »
Hello everyone.  I know and understand that most of the psychics on CP are fairytale readers and do tell you what you want to hear.  I wanted to know if anyone has ever read with Eamon or Jade.  What did you think of them and how were they for you? I found them to be extremely accurate when picking up on feelings and emotions. Please note, I did not ask for predictions; I just wanted reasons why people did what they did or thought what they thought and felt. 

candiednut

Re: Eamon and Jade
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 02:02:14 AM »
Read with Jade for work, nothing she predicted happen (timeline was for October of 2017). Didn't read with Eamon

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 12:06:27 PM »
Never read with either of them, but yeah in all honesty that happened numerous times with CP for me. They got past/present/emotional feelings correct, so I thought they must be real, but nothing beyond that ever happened.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 03:42:02 PM »
Thank you both for replying to my post.  I think it’s time I take heed and start looking elsewhere for readings besides CA. 

anything

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back