Author Topic: SO WOW my poi conact me  (Read 7436 times)

Offline lostsoul209

SO WOW my poi conact me
« on: February 08, 2018, 01:59:17 AM »
She said she want to be friend first and see how it does from there  Maybe she was hiding her feeling all along 0r want to give me a chance Well I won't be posting here or much anymore I really want to see what happen from here on out.  ;D

Offline sawthelight

Re: SO WOW my poi conact me
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 02:00:38 AM »
Is he trolling us lol

If not good luck to you lost soul

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 02:11:17 AM »
Is he trolling us lol

no trolling just so happy right now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 02:12:58 AM »
Is he trolling us lol

no trolling just so happy right now.

Protect yourself...hopefully she’s not playing games yet again

Offline calibabe

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 03:54:52 AM »
Any reader predict this for you?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 04:42:52 AM »
Sounds good but make sure to protect yourself and keep your guard up at first!

Good luck

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 04:47:04 AM »
Agreed. I'm happy for you and I hope things work out, but I do suggest you proceed with caution. If she played games with you in the past, there's a good chance she would do something like that again. Just saying, be careful.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 01:37:00 AM »
right now I not going to said who right or wrong it still not worth the money it was a addiction it could be that she had true feeling of love for me and not ready that why she does that or she could be playing game but if they have true feeling for you if you keep on contacting them there feeling does not change it might delay the timing. I'll come back in a couple of months and update how thing are between me and my poi and will list the person who right or not.

Offline Kate

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 11:07:37 AM »
Really happy for you lostsoul X  Take it slow.. no expectations.. then all should be OK.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 01:21:42 PM »
right now I not going to said who right or wrong it still not worth the money it was a addiction it could be that she had true feeling of love for me and not ready that why she does that or she could be playing game but if they have true feeling for you if you keep on contacting them there feeling does not change it might delay the timing. I'll come back in a couple of months and update how thing are between me and my poi and will list the person who right or not.

Very true. It is still an addiction and definitely not worth the money regardless of whether they got anything right or not. Most readers will tell you good things, so if good things do happen it is likely a coincidence.

I wouldn't call it "feelings of love" if you have never even dated her, but yes she probably liked you if she is talking to you now.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 01:50:42 AM »
Last months I read with  Regina Starr  on bitwine it seem she right on here the chat transcript

So as i was saying i feel she does care for you, but she has not been herself    04:24PM
Regina Starr    She thinks about you alot    04:24PM
Regina Starr    But its like the closer you try to get to her the further away she goes    04:24PM
Regina Starr    She keeps pushing you further away, and this makes you feel like your feelings are just one-sided    04:24PM
Regina Starr    But their not    04:24PM
Regina Starr    She does have feelings for you, but shes not showing it right now 

She also had bad review too because she offer people healing for $7500.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 04:37:14 AM »
That's also because what she told you can be applied to literally anyone.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 05:31:45 AM »
That's also because what she told you can be applied to literally anyone.

I think it would benefit most visitors to this board to kinda be aware of what can be applied to literally anyone. What he posted was a classic cold read statement.

Unless the psychic says something very specific to you, you cant count it as right.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 07:02:38 AM »
your right and cold read is more accurate. It makes me really mad because it can be applied to anyone and then people believe it.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 01:10:02 PM »
your right and cold read is more accurate. It makes me really mad because it can be applied to anyone and then people believe it.
Well it depend on the situation too if she said that to someone who having a great relationship then she cold reading. Also Judi I think she did channel what my poi said she said that she always act like she don't like me but she do she like me a lot she just acting like that because she not looking for anything right now. That what she always said to me.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:13:32 PM by lostsoul209 »

anything