Author Topic: CP Initial Readings  (Read 6426 times)

Offline bluesgirl23

CP Initial Readings
« on: June 14, 2011, 06:02:22 AM »
Have any of you found that an initial reading with a CP tended to be better than subsequent ones with the same reader?

Offline optx888

Re: CP Initial Readings
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 06:10:28 AM »
I felt that way with very few readers...maybe 2 or 4 of them...but for the most part...my regulars...stay true to their predictions and remain confident in regards to the big picture.

Do you feel that way with any specific reader(s) or do you just feel that way in general with CP?

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:17:25 AM »
I have felt that way with a couple. But, it was just a thought. So, was wondering if anyone else had that same thought.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
"Have any of you found that an initial reading with a CP tended to be better than subsequent ones with the same reader?"

Absolutely. For some reason this was so true for me, almost every time.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 04:27:36 PM »
@greengix  Who are your trusted ones on CP?

Offline optx888

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 04:41:21 PM »
Hi Blue!

Trusted only because they got the 1st big prediction that he would make contact and tiny little predictions up until my birthday correct (but the big picture has yet to happen)  Nina, Anasela, Kinsey.  They stay true to their predictions and they have been the most consistent...not changing time lines and information. 

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 07:14:18 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that CP has added several new readers? Makes me start to wonder how strenuous their standards are now. I know the Bible talks about an increase in psychic abilities in the last days but can there really be that many true psychics in the world?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 09:24:01 PM »
I have noticed that Hunter is getting rave reviews.  Has anyone read with her?  I am tempted but I don't want to waste money....

Hope you are all doing great.

Bridgee

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 05:02:22 AM »
has anyone had any predictions from casey on cp happen

Offline haileyn

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 05:46:19 AM »
has anyone had any predictions from casey on cp happen

She said I would meet a guy at a party in June, he would pursue me within 3 days of meeting me and that would cause my guy to move forward. That did not happen, in fact I didn't and was not invited to any party in June, never met anyone either. She also said I'm entering a new life cycle from July - October but it seems like she told more than one person that, well it is getting better now in July and moving into August but that's really general to me, idk.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 02:32:12 PM »
Casey said something significant would happen on June 6th - it did. She said I would see a change in SM in June - I did. She said Starting July 8th my new life cycle starts and SM and I would be in a relationship that I was finally happy with - that has NOT happened. But, I will stay I did have some fun personal changes in the month of July but nothing has really changed with SM in July. June and July were the exact same but better then April/May etc. So idk either

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 08:30:20 PM »
Hi everyone, Im new here but have been reading your comments for about a week while awaiting my request to be approved. I for one have found that reading with some of the psychics over and over again start to make the readings become more jumbled. And sometimes not make any sense at all. One of the psychics told me a couple of years ago that if you read on the same subject too often it does become less clear and it is possible to get false readings then. Who knows?
I have been getting so many readings in the past 3 years about the same subject of course. Its a man, go figure, lol. My story is similar to most of you, except that I havent seen this man in 3 years now and no communication at all for 2 years. So why do I hang on to hope? Cause the psychics tell me to, lol. But I made an executive decision a few days ago to not call until I see something come to fruition concerning this man. I have had several little things happen that were predicted and some of the readers, especially Seha, picked up on things that were happening in my life at the time of the reading that was completely right. But I do wonder sometimes if they pick up on the wrong person, instead of the one I have in mind. Some of the things that they said seemed to match another person that I know and not the one that I have been so in love with for so long.
I am looking forward to my new friendship with everyone here and sharing our success and not so successful stories. I think it gives up hope but at the same time keeps us grounded.

Offline rainy16

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 11:24:39 PM »
Hi guys....am new here and you guys have no idea how happy i am to be a part of this gang. Again - I guess most of us have the same stories and our obsession to know the truth - which does not cease at one reading. I read one of your comments a few days ago about how I tell myself to have have another reading and maybe the last one cos then I will know just a little bit more and that will help me stay calm and be patient...I have been in this rut for 2 years now.

You might wanna know if things transpired as predicted? - well i must stay that some of the psychics have picked up a lot of what had been happening with my guy. Infact they told me before he could validate. Also things between us moved the way they said they would. But recently something happened and he made a 180 degree turn on me. Denied having any feelings for me whatsoever.  Well you see we have been good friends and i never asked him if there was anything more. Of course I felt it in his eyes and body language. But no words - just some actions. But now that he turned on me - i have nothing to hold onto. Am just sitting here and wondering if I was crazy and delusional. Did I just make myself to believe that he was also in love with me just cos i heard that from the psychics. Then i would tell myself - well if they could pick his circumstances so accurately - ofcourse they could pick how he feels.

And the questioning in my head continues and this constant chatter gives me headaches now.
I intend to stop calling Psychics in general and have decided that  i need to move on. Hence am happy to be a part of you guys. This is a great support group and having read every post in here I almost feel I know you since ages.

I do want to mention that my experience with a few psychics on CP has been phenomenal in that they did predict a lot of little stuff that happened. Also I think some of them are good empaths - my favs are Seha / Venice / Vicki Joy / Ginger
and I have mixed feelings abt a few others like Phoebe / London and Jacqueline.

Looking fwd to new friendships and some sanity in life. :)

Offline lightme

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 02:39:57 AM »
hi sunandmoon, is me your friend.

i did hunter, she picked on the situation pretty well without me saying a word. very impressive since she is new, no wonder she is gettng those reviews. the first detailed she picked up on my situation gave me goosepimples. however i am not sure about her predictions.

morgana didn't do too bad for me, but no wow factor. she is nice though, and along with the mainstream prediction i got.