Author Topic: Blocked by one of your favorite advisors  (Read 8028 times)

Offline Hillcam

Blocked by one of your favorite advisors
« on: February 05, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »
This is how I KNOW my psychic addiction is an issue.

Today I tried to set up a call back with one of my favorite advisors that I’ve been reading with for years to find she’s blocked both my mother and I from calling her.

It’s made me feel worse than going through an actual breakup  :o

I think this is going to be what I need to take a REAL break from keen altogether, not a call here and there, but to close my account and give myself some time to get my life back in order.

Has anyone else ever been randomly blocked by one of your go to’s?

Offline bstalling

Re: Blocked by one of your favorite advisors
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 05:30:57 PM »
Only been blocked after leaving a critical review. How often were you calling her?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 05:33:47 PM »
Only been blocked after leaving a critical review. How often were you calling her?
I haven’t talked to her in 32 days. Maybe she did me a favor by blocking me, I’ve been calling her since 2012

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 05:41:57 PM »
I haven’t talked to her in 32 days. Maybe she did me a favor by blocking me, I’ve been calling her since 2012

She definitely did you a favor. 

I remember reading Lotus of Light doing that a lot to people, for no reason.  It's weird, but maybe the reader felt she can no longer help you or worse, that she couldn't string you along anymore..

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 06:10:12 PM »

She definitely did you a favor. 

I remember reading Lotus of Light doing that a lot to people, for no reason.  It's weird, but maybe the reader felt she can no longer help you or worse, that she couldn't string you along anymore..
For the past four months I’ve been dealing with someone with very very negative energy, maybe she was tired of reading about that person. Oh well.

If anyone has any suggestions for a good empath let me know

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 07:43:58 PM »

If I really want to know what's going on with someone, thoughts and feelings and INTENTIONS, motivations etc., I go to Demi on CP. She's been great for me. Straight shooter, no fairy tales, very accurate. She is very nice, but a little blunt so just expect it. She's expensive though. Cathryne on Keen is also a good empath and a little cheaper. She's mostly on at night.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »

If I really want to know what's going on with someone, thoughts and feelings and INTENTIONS, motivations etc., I go to Demi on CP. She's been great for me. Straight shooter, no fairy tales, very accurate. She is very nice, but a little blunt so just expect it. She's expensive though. Cathryne on Keen is also a good empath and a little cheaper. She's mostly on at night.

Awesome, I’ll look into them the next time I feel the need. Thanks!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 09:58:28 PM »

And how do you know they're right?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 10:31:03 PM »

The same way anyone does -- for me judging an empath, that's mostly, did they get details right? If I have a reading with someone and they tell me "this person is really controlling" either it's accurate about their personality or it's not. Not trying to be difficult, I'm just unsure of what you're asking.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 10:40:33 PM »

The same way anyone does -- for me judging an empath, that's mostly, did they get details right? If I have a reading with someone and they tell me "this person is really controlling" either it's accurate about their personality or it's not. Not trying to be difficult, I'm just unsure of what you're asking.

The question is simple though, how do you know that they are right. If the empath tells you something they have 50% of having it right and 50% of having it wrong. 100% of people calling psychics/empaths won't call when everything is going well, so for them, it's very easy to guess things. Just saying. And I'm sorry but nothing guarantees you that they are right especially when it comes to "what the poi thinks feels etc"... that's just BS. Like come on, how on earth would they know from a phone call or a chat lol.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:42:37 PM by Love-33 »

Offline Kate

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 11:38:13 PM »
Something doesn't ring right here.

If you have been reading with her since 2012, it seems very strange that she just blocks you... I know some readers on Keen have had issues with the system blocking callers randomly, and they can only resolve it if they notice..

I doubt Customer Service at Keen will help much, but it might be worth asking them if they have any glitches in the system..

I don't suppose you have another contact for her, or know if she reads elsewhere, so you can ask directly what the issue is?

I think good readers recognise they have a responsibility to regular callers - i.e. it is a relationship to some extent and requires trust and respect..

I've never had a "go to" reader block me.. I really wonder if this is an error..

Offline Member5

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 11:47:56 PM »
I second Kate I had 2 advisors "block" me recently then I got an email saying they never did and didn't know how I ended up on their block list. Customer Service won't tell you anything and they won't contact the reader either, just tell you to try another one. Maybe make another account and email her and ask?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 12:35:32 AM »
Thanks for the suggestions, Kate and Member5, maybe I’ll wait a little bit until my ego isn’t as bruised before I try to email her.

I would understand if I was calling multiple times a week to ask the same perpetual questions but I found it pretty random, especially since she’s always kept it very professional throughout the years.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 02:24:18 AM »
The question is simple though, how do you know that they are right. If the empath tells you something they have 50% of having it right and 50% of having it wrong. 100% of people calling psychics/empaths won't call when everything is going well, so for them, it's very easy to guess things. Just saying. And I'm sorry but nothing guarantees you that they are right especially when it comes to "what the poi thinks feels etc"... that's just BS. Like come on, how on earth would they know from a phone call or a chat lol.

Sure, and I gave you an answer. Honestly your critique could be made about any psychic reader, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

You asked about my standard. I gave you an answer. You're free to not believe a psychic is able to know what someone thinks or feels, but then if that's the case, why are you here? I never said anything about anyone being able to guarantee anything, by the way. It's all a calculated risk judgment.

In my case, when I'm talking about speaking with an empath for current thoughts and feelings, I judge whether to trust them or not based on how many not-easy-to-guess things about personalities, etc., that they get right about the people involved. I'm under no illusions that this gives me a "guarantee" of anything. But you asked, and that's my answer.

anything