Author Topic: New Readers Demi & Dylan  (Read 8560 times)

Offline optx888

New Readers Demi & Dylan
« on: June 14, 2011, 05:08:57 AM »
Hi

I thought I would try 2 new readers on CP that are only $3.50/min.  I kept hearing the name Demi on here but not sure if anyone has actually read with her or if there was just buzz...so I just read with her on Sunday and I absolutely hated it.  I don't really understand the hype about her.  When I called into CP they were so excited to schedule me with her and asked if I have ever read with her and went on and on about how popular she is in such a short time...but I just don't get it... I didn't get a reading...I just got advice...and she just kept repeating herself over and over again with the same information with each question I asked...I felt like at first she was guessing and giving generic information and then the more specific questions I asked, the more information she would give me...but like I said...it was advice...not a reading.  I was disappointed but for some reason not surprised.  She was so so so off with what others have sad...and like I said...I think it was guessing (because info that she gave was wrong in regards to communication time frames with my ex)...I didn't feel like there were psychic abilities.  She didn't even pin point his personality correctly...she was way off with that...and mostly all others have gotten this correct.

I wanted my money back...but because they refunded my Mariposa reading...they couldn't do so but was very surprised that I didn't like her.

So I took a chance and decided to read with Dylan.  I enjoyed it...quick...right to the point.  Asked for Birthdays and Names and went on about images and basically gave the same info but in his own words.  I asked for a time frame and he said that for some reason it was hard to see a time frame but it was close.  He told me to stop obsessing over things not happening by a certain time...just to enjoy the communication...it was nice to get a guys point...he said that he can't exactly tell me why we broke up but that he feels that my ex sabotaged it...i agreed and he said that is what guys do when they don't think that they are good enough for the girl...or when they think she is too good and they fear that she will break up with him because they may get tired or bored of him...so they sabotage the relationship to avoid being hurt by this awesome girl...he said that is what he did...and things worked out in the end and they have been together for 12 years.

He (just like Nina, Kinsey, Anasela, and Jean) told me to stop over thinking and to just relax.  It will happen sooner than later.  I told him that I can't go another 3 months of this random back and forth emails and he told me that I wouldn't have to...it will all come together soon...that he is over his issues...but that he is working through some final thoughts that he is struggling with in his head...he just couldn't give me an exact time frame.  Overall I was satisfied with his reading.  It was the first time talking to a male reader  :)  I enjoyed his reading and would say he is worth a try.

Has anyone tried either Demi or Dylan?  If so, what were your experiences?

Offline bluesgirl23

Re: New Readers Demi & Dylan
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 05:31:11 AM »
Have not read with Demi but I did try Dylan once & I really enjoyed him. I think my favorite male is Reed. He is pretty good with empath abilities. Haven't asked him much about timelines but I try not to focus on timelines.

Offline optx888

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
When I first started getting readings I did..especially when after my first reading what Natalie said was going to happen happened...then after a while it didn't matter too much...it was more about the information.  But lately (when my ex didn't contact me for my birthday) I have been focusing on the time lines again...because I just grew inpatient and frustrated.

I will have to look up Reed...but for now...I need to take another break from CP and re-boot myself lol :D

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 07:06:15 AM »
I understand. When you do decide to get another reading I would also suggest Royce on CP. She has been almost 100% right on empath abilities. Which is what I am starting to believe that most of CP readers are only good at. Can't say that I have had any predictions happen yet but maybe I just haven't given it enough time.

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 11:40:27 AM »
I agree. I feel like everyone gets empath feelings right but no really BIG ones! And either way its upsetting bc if they feel so strongly ab us then why are we all stalking psychics?????

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »
stalking psychics - lol
how are you cj?

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 11:52:20 AM »
lol...you know I had to say something funny.

I'm good now. I wasn't before. It is a working progress...going from bitter to normal to biter again. But I'm healing slowly. It may t ake a while though. :-\

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 12:20:23 PM »
cj

I'm glad you have moments of "normal".

Week by week the normal feelings will hopefully outnumber the bitter/sad/etc feelings til normal is the norm and bitter just pokes its head in. ((big hugs))

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 01:36:51 PM »
Thx pt. I hope so. As long as l stay away from him and communicating then l will heal when lm ready and fully capable. If l keep the problem around it will continue to poke its head. One thing l know for sure is l never plan on being this broken again. Not over him or anyone else.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 01:56:09 PM »
CJ, i know EXACTLY how you feel.  I don't know if i'll get into a relationship this deep anymore because broken heart REALLY REALLY hurts.  Literally.  Going cold turkey is the best solution...because his thoughts and emotions will get smaller and smaller.  But when we hear from them again, it comes back in a wave....and you go into relapse and you start calling psychics like a mad woman *sigh 

I'm sitting my hands down and trying NOT to call Venus.  or Jacqueline....even though nothing pan out from her yet....but this board seems to like her a lot so maybe i'll give it a last try.  I saw my idiot at graduation and it pisses me off more that he acted as if nothing ever happened between us.  My gut is telling me to flee the country...... ::) and disappear for a while.......i really hate this and i hate that we all have to feel this way.

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
lf we're all here by the end of the year crying to the same song then changes need to be made and people have got to move on. lts starting to sound like a funeral, and bottom line some of  us needs to let go bc it may never happen. lts sad but it is the truth! We have had a few people come on saying that nothing has panned out for them for a year and there's others saying that "timelines are hard to predict" wtfff God doesnt plan on making people wait forever and doing so is only prolonging your own pain and misery.

lm getting to the point where l am sick of hearing myself cry about the same thing. l feel like its hopeless anyways. So why am l fighting for something that doesn't fight back

lm just ...
bitter..
tired..
and over it!

so yes fleeing the country sounds great right about now :-\
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:34:21 PM by cj »

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 07:51:43 PM »
CJ, what did you do with the dude who asked you to move down there with him?  Just curious.  I'm going to have a reading with Venus tomorrow....and that's it.  I just read with Eden...and it was interesting but i can't validate what she said so far. 

Sometimes when i feel shitty, i think to myself that why would i want someone who doesn't want me back?  It's not worth it and then all the negative thoughts comes right out and after that, i don't feel as painful about him anymore.  And i certainly hope that our miseries will NOT be dragged out for another half year to come.  That would just be too sad. 

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 08:36:26 PM »
Have you tried Venus yet? She's fantastic

nothing happened with him..lm not moving but l may visit

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 11:28:08 PM »
I didn't *love* Venus. She picked up on alittle but not a lot. Maybe we didn't connect because she seems to work really well for others. My reading was very general and I felt like the detailed info she was giving me to explain the present was actually stuff from the past and the future stuff was all over the place.

With Jacqueline, her present stuff is sometimes really the future - but sometimes in the present. All very confusing. lol

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 01:41:48 AM »
see and  thats how I feel about jac...Ive spoken to her numerous times trying to see if she will get anything amazingly significant and she was just "ok" to me...nothing special and really generic...