Author Topic: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers  (Read 25419 times)

Offline Ghukus1010

Re: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2019, 05:56:41 PM »
Wow. Wow--thank you!! I'm glad to read this.

I'm in a bad space right now--my POI is in another relationship and he taking his sweet time thinking about what's doing with it; I meanwhile, had a good reading (not positive but accurate) this morning and am really rethinking and it's time for me to move on--if it's meant to be, he'll come back.

HOWEVER!!, my whole romance started in March/April and I called Nicole then (I'd called her twice before in years past, and her readings then was negative but she said my ex would get remarried in 7 years, and I know he won't; another reading said a different ex would be back and he never was, romantically). She told me that there was someone else and he was never leaving and she hung up before I could ask anything again--then I called her back because I thought we got disconnected and I said, "I think we got disconnected. Is there anyone else coming into my life?" And she said that she wouldn't help me steal another woman's man and admitted she hung up.

Since she was so negative and I'm in a bad space (so a logical thing to do is call the person who drags you down?), and she's blocked me.  I see that's she's done me a favor, so now I won't be tempted to waste another dollar on her on canned predictions.  Disappointing and pointless to be so gleefully mean.

This guy is in a relationship and he has you on the side to cheat with - do you honestly think he is going to leave? Usually the odds of a man leaving in that situation is very low. I think you would be more inclined to see results if you walk away. If he really wants to be with you, he will feel that absence and finally make a decision. Also if his relationship is in a bad place (and it is if he is dishonest and cheating), having you on the side may even make him stay because you’re the fix for whatever he is missing or you’re offering him excitement on the side. I doubt he is going anywhere as he is having his cake and eating it too hence his delay in making his decision, Also you need to think about the fact that if he leaves to be with you, then your side chick position becomes vacant for him to fill. Food for thought.  Anyway good luck, hope it turns out well for you but I do think he needs to know you’re willing to walk (and you actually do).

Thanks for the heads up--I'm walking and I have plenty of food for thought.  However, that doesn't negate the fact that Nicole has been wrong on other predictions, tells everyone the same thing and also, is unnecessarily nasty.

Understood. I was responding to your individual circumstance and not the psychic prediction. As we all know, no psychic gets it 100%, some psychics work better with others, etc etc. It’s a crapshoot but most hope they finally find a psychic (before they become penniless ha) who gets their situation and makes accurate predictions.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2019, 06:06:14 PM »

I'm in a bad space right now--my POI is in another relationship and he taking his sweet time thinking about what's doing with it; I meanwhile, had a good reading (not positive but accurate) this morning and am really rethinking and it's time for me to move on--if it's meant to be, he'll come back.

HOWEVER!!, my whole romance started in March/April and I called Nicole then (I'd called her twice before in years past, and her readings then was negative but she said my ex would get remarried in 7 years, and I know he won't; another reading said a different ex would be back and he never was, romantically). She told me that there was someone else and he was never leaving and she hung up before I could ask anything again--then I called her back because I thought we got disconnected and I said, "I think we got disconnected. Is there anyone else coming into my life?" And she said that she wouldn't help me steal another woman's man and admitted she hung up.

Since she was so negative and I'm in a bad space (so a logical thing to do is call the person who drags you down?), and she's blocked me.  I see that's she's done me a favor, so now I won't be tempted to waste another dollar on her on canned predictions.  Disappointing and pointless to be so gleefully mean.

This guy is in a relationship and he has you on the side to cheat with - do you honestly think he is going to leave? Usually the odds of a man leaving in that situation is very low. I think you would be more inclined to see results if you walk away. If he really wants to be with you, he will feel that absence and finally make a decision. Also if his relationship is in a bad place (and it is if he is dishonest and cheating), having you on the side may even make him stay because you’re the fix for whatever he is missing or you’re offering him excitement on the side. I doubt he is going anywhere as he is having his cake and eating it too hence his delay in making his decision, Also you need to think about the fact that if he leaves to be with you, then your side chick position becomes vacant for him to fill. Food for thought.  Anyway good luck, hope it turns out well for you but I do think he needs to know you’re willing to walk (and you actually do).

Not to be rude and get involved in Joy's private business but I too have been involved with men before and got involved to then find out that they were married or had just got engaged to their partner, some of which I had no clue! One had even developed feelings for me but would not leave their wife and I wouldn't want them to, but men who cheat seem to follow a pattern of staying with their partner but getting what they aren't getting with her elsewhere. I was surprised to find this out and thought a man cheating is looking to get involved with someone else to then leave their current partner. I mean the guy who was talking to me literally got engaged to his fiance during this time and I felt dumbfounded as to how you can propose to someone when you're behaving like that behind her back. I told their partners what had happened as I thought it right to know and none of them wanted to know even when I sent them evidence so I'll leave them to it. The only one who was married/taken I knew he was married from the start, and we started talking as friends but then he began to like me and flirt to which I felt uncomfortable as he was married and I was not willing to reciprocate this, I'm very against being involved with taken people so had to block him and move on. He strung me along a story of them being very unhappy and staying together for the kids and she is cheating on him too and doesn't wear her wedding ring. Sent me a pic of this too, her wedding rings on a desk. I searched them up on social media after I stopped contact and they looked happily married, got married the year before and the reason why she takes her wedding ring off is because she works at an activity outdoor centre. He was very good at playing the unhappy husband and how he doesn't want to sleep with her and out on the balcony blah blah they are very good at their lies.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 06:13:39 PM by Star_01 »

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2019, 06:37:05 PM »

Not to be rude and get involved in Joy's private business but I too have been involved with men before and got involved to then find out that they were married or had just got engaged to their partner, some of which I had no clue! One had even developed feelings for me but would not leave their wife and I wouldn't want them to, but men who cheat seem to follow a pattern of staying with their partner but getting what they aren't getting with her elsewhere. I was surprised to find this out and thought a man cheating is looking to get involved with someone else to then leave their current partner. I mean the guy who was talking to me literally got engaged to his fiance during this time and I felt dumbfounded as to how you can propose to someone when you're behaving like that behind her back. I told their partners what had happened as I thought it right to know and none of them wanted to know even when I sent them evidence so I'll leave them to it. The only one who was married/taken I knew he was married from the start, and we started talking as friends but then he began to like me and flirt to which I felt uncomfortable as he was married and I was not willing to reciprocate this, I'm very against being involved with taken people so had to block him and move on. He strung me along a story of them being very unhappy and staying together for the kids and she is cheating on him too and doesn't wear her wedding ring. Sent me a pic of this too, her wedding rings on a desk. I searched them up on social media after I stopped contact and they looked happily married, got married the year before and the reason why she takes her wedding ring off is because she works at an activity outdoor centre. He was very good at playing the unhappy husband and how he doesn't want to sleep with her and out on the balcony blah blah they are very good at their lies.

I don't want to make this a conversation about my love life, which wasn't my intention, but since we are here, all I'll say is this: I know what I need to know to make a good decision about this.  I don't think either of us planned on having an affair; this has moved very slowly and I don't know what he is or isn't getting from his girlfriend.  Anyway, I'm planning on moving on--he can catch up, or not--and only time will tell.  I'm not as wide-eyed as I'd appear, but--back to my original point--I don't appreciate readers being judgemental or nasty for kicks.  I don't call Keen because I have nothing better to do or just want to piss money away.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2019, 06:43:56 PM »

I don't want to make this a conversation about my love life, which wasn't my intention, but since we are here, all I'll say is this: I know what I need to know to make a good decision about this.  I don't think either of us planned on having an affair; this has moved very slowly and I don't know what he is or isn't getting from his girlfriend.  Anyway, I'm planning on moving on--he can catch up, or not--and only time will tell.  I'm not as wide-eyed as I'd appear, but--back to my original point--I don't appreciate readers being judgemental or nasty for kicks.  I don't call Keen because I have nothing better to do or just want to piss money away.

My point actually was to say to be careful about men like this as they can play games and string you along, making up really good stories which can be easy to fall for. I wasn't judging you, sorry if it came across that way.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2019, 09:50:40 PM »
I read with her for the first time back in February or March of this year. At the time I was in limbo with my POI. I asked her if she saw us reconciling romantically and she said no and that he wasn't ready for a commitment. I asked her if she meant in the present time or in general with me, and she said that he doesn't have any plans to get back together. I was then rudely hung up on before I could ask another unrelated question. I didn't like her because not only was she rude and hanging up on me but her prediction was completely wrong. My POI and I have been together since a month or so after my call with her.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2019, 10:08:43 PM »
I read with her for the first time back in February or March of this year. At the time I was in limbo with my POI. I asked her if she saw us reconciling romantically and she said no and that he wasn't ready for a commitment. I asked her if she meant in the present time or in general with me, and she said that he doesn't have any plans to get back together. I was then rudely hung up on before I could ask another unrelated question. I didn't like her because not only was she rude and hanging up on me but her prediction was completely wrong. My POI and I have been together since a month or so after my call with her.

I've said this before--I don't understand why she's so mean?  What's to gain from this? if she doesn't want to read for people and work with the public, DON'T BE A READER ON KEEN!  And, I bet your reading was under 3 minutes so you couldn't leave feedback for her--and I bet she'll block you.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2019, 11:13:08 PM »

I've said this before--I don't understand why she's so mean?  What's to gain from this? if she doesn't want to read for people and work with the public, DON'T BE A READER ON KEEN!  And, I bet your reading was under 3 minutes so you couldn't leave feedback for her--and I bet she'll block you.

YES! My call was actually under 3 minutes (if I remember correctly 2:58 to be exact). I bet this is the only reason she has such good ratings - because she leaves calls running when the news is good. Back when I called her there wasn't a two week limit to leave feedback. The only reason I planned to leave bad feedback for her is because of how rude she is - not because she gave me (thankfully an incorrect) a bad prediction.

The only way I would leave a bad review is:

a). If the advisor is rude and hangs up on me
b). Clearly fishing for information since they clearly don't have a gift
c). If the prediction is WAAAY off (generally I prefer predictions play out or not out before leaving feedback)

I would recommend everyone save their money and look for a different advisor. An advisor is supposed to be caring and have your back - Nicole doesn't do that.

Offline 27butterfly

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2019, 03:57:05 AM »

I know I don't like Nicole because she is rude and insecure and she has no ethics, for instance I talked to Zadalia last year and I know for a fact that she is good but she may not connect and she says it therefor she sends free minutes before taking your call to see if you connect, now that shows ethics. BUT I have seen people lying about their situation just to say the so called psychic was wrong because they are angry. They are wandering around in this forum saying everything is fine and beautiful now and the blah psychic was wrong, that's hard to believe for me personally. I just thought of someone doing it a while back and your statement reminded me of it. no offense to you glad that you're happy and that Nicole was wrong

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2019, 07:10:51 PM »

I know I don't like Nicole because she is rude and insecure and she has no ethics, for instance I talked to Zadalia last year and I know for a fact that she is good but she may not connect and she says it therefor she sends free minutes before taking your call to see if you connect, now that shows ethics. BUT I have seen people lying about their situation just to say the so called psychic was wrong because they are angry. They are wandering around in this forum saying everything is fine and beautiful now and the blah psychic was wrong, that's hard to believe for me personally. I just thought of someone doing it a while back and your statement reminded me of it. no offense to you glad that you're happy and that Nicole was wrong

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Zadalia! She's actually one of my favorites to talk to. Not just because she picks up on the situation correctly but because of how ethical she is. I do remember her giving me free minutes to see if we were able to connect, and luckily we did. She's also not like other advisers who may lie about the situation just because they can't see anything. I remember asking her a question awhile back in regards to timing and she straight up told me that timing isn't her forte but she sees/feels a specific period in November.

I actually don't understand people who give readers false info - that's a HUGE waste of money especially since many of these readers aren't cheap.

I did want to give Nicole a chance since she had raving reviews. I called her at a low point this year and felt like she kicked me while I was down with how rude she really was. She should've told me from the get-go that we couldn't connect instead of allowing me to waste my time and money on her. That pisses me off more than the prediction that didn't happen lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2020, 02:23:00 AM »
She told me of a 3rd party that my poi would end up being with then she hung up. When I called back she claimed the disconnection was an accident.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 02:24:58 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2020, 02:34:57 AM »
She picked up on a third party and she was absolutely right. She also picked up on 2 job offers which I currently have.

Offline court1130

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2020, 04:02:19 AM »
Lmao. It's obviously not the case for everyone, but she literally told me the same exact thing. She more so swings negative and who knows, she could end up being right. But, I'm not sure I can even give her credit if that were to be the case since she seems to spin a similar narrative to most people and didn't give any information that was actually specific to my situation; it could've applied to anyone, really. I'm just speculating, but maybe when she doesn't actually connect, she just tells you the he or she doesn't love you, is with someone else, never coming back crap and hangs up before 3 minutes so she can get paid and you can't rate her lmao. Elizabeth of the Light literally did the exact same thing: hung up before the 3 minutes were up and gave a negative reading all around by pretty much just answering no to all of my questions. Not impressed.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 04:17:20 AM by court1130 »

Offline Xaida1404

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2021, 06:13:51 PM »
She was terrrible. She gave me a negative reading and then she didn't want me to ask another question about the same situation so she hung up. Wow I don't understand how she is highly rated!

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2021, 12:25:28 AM »
LOL. Same exact for me. Told me my poi had a new person, never wanted to hear from me again and hung up on me before 3 minutes. Clearly Nicole’s poi has a new person and never wants to hear from her again so she projects that onto us then hangs up before 3 minutes so we can’t leave a review lol. She’s an idiot.
  ;D ;D ;D

anything