Author Topic: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers  (Read 25350 times)

Offline Gemini38

Re: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 10:34:09 AM »
Yes I read with her. And don’t feel bad. She said this to me as well. But I expected it after all the reviews on here.

Offline whskers

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2018, 04:54:16 AM »
I think she is very honest and very spot on with the present.  Her predictions was in line with cookie.  They said that the man i asked about cares about me a lot and will resurface again but will never commit. Cookie’s prediction was the man and I will talk again but I haven’t met the man i will be in a long term relationship.  She is expensive but i would rather pay for an expensive reading and predictions are accurate than cheap but nothing happens.

I believe this prediction manifested. The guy in question reconnected and it’s not a one time communication. It’s constant request to see each other. The last time I talked to PoI was last year and he resurfaced September this year. But I agree he will not commit. He’s still wishy washy as ever. So I avoid the POI.  Earlier this year, cookie said something in the lines of, don’t sleep with him, it doesn’t help the situation.

I wonder if prediction manifested because she loves giving negative prediction and my situation turned into negative anyways. Haha.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2018, 04:32:52 AM »
She told me her guides showed my POI walking away in the opposite direction. Call took all of 2 mins.

WinterElf

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2019, 08:46:23 PM »
She said the same for me, that there is another woman and he doesnt care for me. That he cares for the other woman and she seemed happy to tell me the news. The messed up thing about it was how she sounded shocked disappointed when i was upbeat after her bad news lol  She gave me the same line last year for someone else and it didnt turn out the way she said it would.  she plays on your fears.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2019, 09:43:52 PM »
Omg agreed! She is not good at allll

Offline Coby17

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2019, 01:46:30 AM »
I called her - she was very abrupt with her answers- as if I were bothering her. After talking with her for 3 minutes- she hung up on me! I called her back (@6.99/min) and she said" I hung up on you because you weren't listening to me!"
Some nerve!

WinterElf

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2019, 08:30:01 PM »
When they get like this, stop calling.   

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2019, 03:03:29 AM »
Just read with her for the first time. Very short. I asked do you see us together he said no I do not it is what it is. Nothing more nothing less. I said ok do you see anyone else coming in she goes yes after easter. She goes my guides are telling me you need to go out more so you can meet people. Ok! then I asked can you describe him to me this new guy coming in she goes thats not what you asked me and then hung up. Just wow!

WinterElf

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2019, 03:06:24 AM »
I can't stand her.  She even took pleasure in giving me bad news a couple weeks ago and the year before.  Her predictions made me cut down on communication with a confused partner because i didnt want to get hurt.  I wish I could get every red cent back that I gave to her. 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2019, 08:11:38 AM »
WinterElf did her predictions come true for you?

WinterElf

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2019, 02:35:10 PM »
No it did not.  I think I posted earlier what she said.  She said POI will pull away and I won't see him for my birthday.  I did see him for my birthday and he was chasing me, not pulling away.  Because I believed her reading, I acted out on him and, he got silent a few months later but came back.  He wanted to know why I had cut him off.  Nicole said he didn't miss me but he said he did later on and he got sad about not seeing me.  POI is still around me but can't do much now because his separated wife came back. I have moved on from him lol but her doom and gloom reading was not how things manifested.  He helped me out financially early this month from my stupid psychy binges. Ashamed about that....

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2019, 03:57:42 PM »
She was spot on with my reading.. it also didn’t spin negative. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 05:09:25 PM by Dnj1984 »

Offline SarahM

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2019, 05:19:53 AM »
This woman is so negative... I asked her about someone who has been in my life for 11 years whom I had a very deep relationship with and she said he doesn't care for me at all and has someone else in his life which is not true.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2019, 06:05:22 AM »
Yes she’s so full of crap I read with her I think in 2015 or 2016 about my first love. He cut off communication for 4 months almost. I called her during that time period . & she said he moved on, he was in a full committed relationship, their in love , she told me to move on blah blah blah. And she was real rude about it saying I won’t get him back . Anywho to this day he still wants me back. And we were together 2 whole years after that. I left my review she deleted it

Offline 27butterfly

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2019, 07:39:48 AM »
What is wrong with this lady? I asked her if the guy is with someone else, she said yes. then I asked another question and based on her answer I said maybe that's not the person I'm thinking, she asked what's her name? I said since I'm not sure now -because of what she was telling me- I can give you different names that could be the person you're seeing and she hung up on me! I think she just gives everyone the negative reading and when she sees no connection just drops the call to avoid negative feedback, my call was like 3 minutes.  :D ;D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 06:19:14 PM by 27butterfly »