Author Topic: If you keep on calling psychic please stop  (Read 20657 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: If you keep on calling psychic please stop
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2018, 09:42:30 PM »
Stop posting on here, then people can't attack you. Its good your moving on. I hope you find the happiness your looking for. Only you know what was your experience with this woman. Very rude and upsetting to see this nastiness towards you. The truth is we are all fools believing these readers tell us fairytales. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2018, 09:45:15 PM »
how do you know the POI and guys are going out to drink if she sees you and runs away? or do you work out right next to her and eavesdrop on convos lol. this is all very odd to me i'm sorry not even trying to be mean but something is not adding up.

Stalker lol. Sorry in a way I feel bad for him but it seems he’s a bit off.  She might be too lol

thats been my feeling the entire time throughout his series of posts.

I know I may get a lot of flak for stepping it up here but I will voice my opinion because the latest posts on this thread are NOT productive. I thought this forum was to review psychics so why are people over-analyzing lostsoul's situation here? If you don't agree with his posts/reviews or they don't make sense to you, ignore his POV but why go on and on about his situation? If you are so eager to make sense of his situation, PM him rather than openly make a spectacle of him on the forum. Who are we to call anyone a "stalker" or anything else if we don't know the entire situation. I hope you realize your words can actually hurt another person in unimaginable ways so please think the damage your words can cause before you type. Not all of us are able to articulate our issues properly and as most of us know, our ability to articulate worsens when we are hurting or confused. At times we may contradict ourselves or make no sense so can we for a moment stop picking on lostsoul and be compassionate?

Also, what's up with the "LOL"?! For a second, please think about the silly things you have done and/or said when you were hurting. Can you imagine how you would feel if someone would "LOL" you? I request you to let him be and let's wish him peace and happiness.

I don't know lostsoul or his story but it is sad to see that rather than support one another and just let people be, we are so focused on over-analyzing another's situation. Kindly conform to the reason why we all joined this forum - to review psychics and not members and their situations unless they specifically ask for it.

Thanks.

^^ Whatever he or she said

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2018, 09:56:09 PM »
Right this is a review forum and he comes on here with stories that don’t add up and goes on and on about how no one was right yet some were right and he won’t address that when you ask him.

He has no idea that his own actions are probably the main reason why things didn’t work with the woman.

He seems like he needs therapy not psychics.

If he posts continuously stories that don’t add up of course some will analyze.  It’s not productive to just agree or sympathize all the time sometimes people need different perspectives.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:59:45 PM by sawthelight »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2018, 10:00:32 PM »
Right this is a review forum and he comes on here with stories that don’t add up and goes on and on about how no one was right yet some were right and he won’t address that when you ask him.

He has no idea that his own actions are probably the main reason why things didn’t work with the woman.

So when you do as they said they blamed on your energy. You just nitpick my post you don't even read all the story. I won't post here anymore too much bitches just want to tell my own psychic experiencing, If it fate like all the psychic said shouldn't it happen no matter what?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2018, 10:02:52 PM »

So when you do as they said they blamed on your energy. You just nitpick my post you don't even read all the story. I won't post here anymore too much bitches just want to tell my own psychic experiencing, If it fate like all the psychic said shouldn't it happen no matter what?

You don’t accept any personal responsibility that’s your issue.

ladya

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2018, 10:05:31 PM »
very manly of you to call women bitches when noone used any derogatory words with you. even then, its disrespectful. that's just disgusting to say the least.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2018, 10:08:38 PM »
All you guys here act like you don't have issue. There are thing that I could have done better but if a person like you they will never act like that or will come back you can't change in outcome that Fate. I hope that everyone here find happiness and stop calling psychic like I do goodbye people.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2018, 10:30:31 PM »
Why do you always keep coming in and stirring up some drama? It's like you only want people to take your side and feel sad for you, but if they call you out you get all passive aggressive.  :-\

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2018, 10:35:36 PM »
Why do you always keep coming in and stirring up some drama? It's like you only want people to take your side and feel sad for you, but if they call you out you get all passive aggressive.  :-\

Yup thank you!!!

Offline jas

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2018, 11:36:19 PM »

If he posts continuously stories that don’t add up of course some will analyze. It’s not productive to just agree or sympathize all the time sometimes people need different perspectives.

Exactly!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2018, 12:28:03 AM »
I concur... Leave the poor bloke alone.

Offline Kate

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2018, 09:25:54 AM »
I know I may get a lot of flak for stepping it up here but I will voice my opinion because the latest posts on this thread are NOT productive. I thought this forum was to review psychics so why are people over-analyzing lostsoul's situation here? If you don't agree with his posts/reviews or they don't make sense to you, ignore his POV but why go on and on about his situation? If you are so eager to make sense of his situation, PM him rather than openly make a spectacle of him on the forum. Who are we to call anyone a "stalker" or anything else if we don't know the entire situation. I hope you realize your words can actually hurt another person in unimaginable ways so please think the damage your words can cause before you type. Not all of us are able to articulate our issues properly and as most of us know, our ability to articulate worsens when we are hurting or confused. At times we may contradict ourselves or make no sense so can we for a moment stop picking on lostsoul and be compassionate?

Also, what's up with the "LOL"?! For a second, please think about the silly things you have done and/or said when you were hurting. Can you imagine how you would feel if someone would "LOL" you? I request you to let him be and let's wish him peace and happiness.

I don't know lostsoul or his story but it is sad to see that rather than support one another and just let people be, we are so focused on over-analyzing another's situation. Kindly conform to the reason why we all joined this forum - to review psychics and not members and their situations unless they specifically ask for it.

Thanks.

Very well said.

I also agree.. As far as I see it, Lostsoul is no different than others of us here who have obsessively called about someone who is not stepping up.. someone that they feel love for and some kind of strong attachment to. We all need support, not judgement.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2018, 10:37:47 PM »
I agree we’ve all been there and he’s been open sharing although he may seem obsessed at times - I think we can all relate.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2018, 07:23:04 AM »
Perhaps Lostsoul  needed to go through this journey in order to stop calling psychics. It's only when people finally see that years of calling produces nothing, then they take their lives back and do things through their own psyche and not let a reader tell them what's what. It's both a good and hard lesson we've all had to face.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2018, 08:04:09 AM »
I'm not arguing compassion, everyone deserves that. I'm saying most of us who post here are open to conversation and dialogue. It's rarely dialogue with him - it's mostly a monologue without much response and a lot of self depreciation , and pushing back, that's what makes it weird. He's not interested in what you or I have to say. He's not even interested in what he feels , he's interested in what's scraping him but he doesn't want to hear about why he's being scraped.

Whatever, I'll be the mean girl, I don't really care. I have compassion,it's just not playing out in the same straight lines.  And while i think he's 'like us with issues, I also think he's unintentionally using our fragility to stroke his wounded ego. I don't think he knows he's doing it at all, so this is not blame, I'm just calling out what I see. I do say this with love. I wish him all the best <3. I just want to kick an ass too, I'm sorry, that's just how my story unfolds <3

anything