Author Topic: If you keep on calling psychic please stop  (Read 20442 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: If you keep on calling psychic please stop
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2018, 08:07:47 AM »
I wonder if all of us just don't need intuitive friends, and that's the root of calling psychics. Maybe we want intuitive friendships and are mad we're paying for it. Intuitive friendships are really hard to find.

Offline pprincess

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2018, 09:08:14 AM »
I wonder if all of us just don't need intuitive friends, and that's the root of calling psychics. Maybe we want intuitive friendships and are mad we're paying for it. Intuitive friendships are really hard to find.

Well no friend - intuitive or not - is going to listen to someone obsess over their ex endlessly and feel sorry for themselves, especially without asking you to listen to their problems as well. You have to pay for that kind of service, whether it be through therapy or psychic readings. Friendships are 2-way streets.

Offline Kate

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2018, 10:10:41 AM »

Well no friend - intuitive or not - is going to listen to someone obsess over their ex endlessly and feel sorry for themselves, especially without asking you to listen to their problems as well. You have to pay for that kind of service, whether it be through therapy or psychic readings. Friendships are 2-way streets.

I have a very good friend who I met through this forum.  She has been a truly wonderful support - I hope I have been the same.  But we have talked for hours and hours about our situations.  We've lived the ups and downs and been honest with each other.  I am truly grateful I found her as I do not know of anyone else who would be as understanding of the psychic journey, and the pain and trauma that comes from hitting rock bottom, and the healing journey that must eventually come.  True friends are hard to find - but when you do find them, you don't have to pay $5 a min for their beautiful qualities.

Offline pprincess

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2018, 11:33:40 AM »
You don't pay her cash, but you give her support too - it's reciprocal, right? She doesn't just listen to all of your problems and give you advice and support and focus all of her energy on you without you ever even asking how she's doing or caring to hear about her life or experiences. A one-way relationship isn't a friendship, so it isn't free.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »
I'm not arguing compassion, everyone deserves that. I'm saying most of us who post here are open to conversation and dialogue. It's rarely dialogue with him - it's mostly a monologue without much response and a lot of self depreciation , and pushing back, that's what makes it weird. He's not interested in what you or I have to say. He's not even interested in what he feels , he's interested in what's scraping him but he doesn't want to hear about why he's being scraped.

Whatever, I'll be the mean girl, I don't really care. I have compassion,it's just not playing out in the same straight lines.  And while i think he's 'like us with issues, I also think he's unintentionally using our fragility to stroke his wounded ego. I don't think he knows he's doing it at all, so this is not blame, I'm just calling out what I see. I do say this with love. I wish him all the best <3. I just want to kick an ass too, I'm sorry, that's just how my story unfolds <3

Lmao I agree with you

Offline Kate

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2018, 12:09:50 PM »
You don't pay her cash, but you give her support too - it's reciprocal, right? She doesn't just listen to all of your problems and give you advice and support and focus all of her energy on you without you ever even asking how she's doing or caring to hear about her life or experiences. A one-way relationship isn't a friendship, so it isn't free.
[/quote

Yes of course - but TBH, if a psychic would give a free readings/support in return for a 10 min chat about their problems, I'd jump on it! ;)  ;)

Offline Beesa

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2018, 04:01:43 PM »

well lol no shit, of course it would be a 2way street, that's why i said friendship. I said friendship, not a therapist.