Author Topic: Spiritual Advisor Anaisa  (Read 4139 times)

Offline whskers

Spiritual Advisor Anaisa
« on: January 11, 2018, 04:49:59 AM »
Read with her back in December. She was quick to pick up the situation without any details from me. Predictions pending in February.

Offline Kate

Re: Spiritual Advisor Anaisa
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 09:48:25 AM »
Read with her back in December. She was quick to pick up the situation without any details from me. Predictions pending in February.

I used to read with her regularly and really felt she picked up well. However, be warned, when I finally was able to reconnect with my POI I found out most of the information she had given me was 100% incorrect. I wouldn't return for that reason.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:30:31 PM »

I used to read with her regularly and really felt she picked up well. However, be warned, when I finally was able to reconnect with my POI I found out most of the information she had given me was 100% incorrect. I wouldn't return for that reason.

Did her prediction happen for you? She’s so pricey and wouldn’t read again. Plus my keen account closed now.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 03:59:14 PM »
I read with her... prediction didn't happen. I left a review that mentioned that. She emailed me as nasty message. Lol, just plain crazy.

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 07:17:15 PM »
She has a lot of good reviews but then her other accounts do have some interesting warning reviews... also for $3.50

...don’t feel bad she does have some good reviews and a very appealing “hook”... if it makes you feel better I just spent $50 on scam relationship program called “make him sure infatuation scripts” ...but so far what I’m hearing is understanding some common sense things that psychics have said... sooo?

FYI I left her a good review after she predicted something that did sort of happen, so at the time, it made her other information seem accurate..

It concerned someone leaving the country.

I was told by a friend that he was leaving the country. 

Anaisa told me he would not because he was still undecided whether to leave or not and would not go and had no intention of going "yet".

She also told me when he would go, he would not stay where he was going long...

Anyway - he didn't end up leaving when he said he would - so I jumped on that and thought she was correct..

But the reason he did not leave was not because he didn't want to, but because he was sick.

When he was better he did go.. her prediction that he would not stay long was incorrect also... and there were many other things that were not correct that she told me.....

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 08:03:56 PM »
Oh boo so she was incorrect over all.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 08:24:36 PM »
Oh boo so she was incorrect over all.

Yes afraid so - she is good at giving general information that sounds specific.. at least at the time, she was very confident about the information she was giving me... insistent that she was correct.. I really believed her for a while...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 11:32:21 PM »
She's no longer on Keen.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 05:38:51 PM »
Yeah good riddance. She was wrong on her dates the Jury is still out on her overall Summer prediction since she is no longer on I wont know. I tried to get in touch with her after her prediction for contact didnt happen and she simply wont accept my chat request. I tried a few times she would simply let the timmer run out but wont pick up. Frustrating as hell. I figured she was avoiding me

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 01:23:03 PM »
Yeah, she's flaky like that. I had the same experience where she stopped accepting chat. I only spoke to her twice.

Offline Member5

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 01:34:06 AM »
She tried to pull that whole you have a curse on you crap with one of my friends, I know she reported it to keen and now I see Anaisa is no longer on the site..... wonder if Keen is finally cracking down on the scammers on there?

anything