Author Topic: Everyone was wrong list of psychic final post  (Read 23956 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Everyone was wrong list of psychic final post
« on: January 04, 2018, 05:01:13 AM »
Well haven't heard from my poi in 3 months have to said everyone was wrong. But the good thing is that I'm psychic free now. When they are wrong they even said it my energy these psychic will find a way to put the blame on you if they are wrong.
here my list of psychic that are wrong  and said we will be together.

MissCarol1111 She tell everyone the same thing. Full soul connection she just not ready. she keep telling me she not wrong LOL yea right you were wrong.
Purple Mystic1
Hayley Jameson
cecedani
Mystic Gwen
TwilightTarot
AriesAngel
Sweethearts Tarot
JUDIs Inner Light
tbitty this women now put the blame on me that it my energy lol fake .
Katarinas Eyes
ESSENTIAL PSYCHIC
Treu Destiny
Advisor Trishula
Love readings by Jasmine she a fake tell everone the same thing
Insightful Truths
Spiritual medium Ava love giving flase hope to keep you from calling back.
Suecreate
Alison Shine
mystic adrianna
Christina474773
Lilly
happy2239
Queen of Clairvoyance
Advisor Ellie G
Katariinas readings
Advisor Bella Magnolia
NickDutch
SweetTweety
Marissa Trueheart
MomentsAre
Psychic Medium Anna
Psychic Medium Anna
Lightwhispers
TinaBliss
LilLesheart
DaisyChainViolet
ElsieGirl
Denise Addams
zadalia 
lotus of  the light

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:59:08 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline maroonlight

Re: Everyone was wrong list of psychic final post
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 07:19:26 PM »
As unfortunate and unbelievable as it is, the same thing happened to me twice. Spoke to dozens of psychics, a different one each time on two different people and everyone was wrong. I guess it just stretches their disclaimer, “for entertainment purposes only.”

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 07:38:34 PM »
I have more. They are so way off and wrong just find out now pm if anyone want to known. What kind of psychic couldn’t even get the feeling right. My poi is not a good person. I’m sure that 90 percent of the time these psychic will get the outcome wrong.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 07:50:19 PM »
Thanks for sharing! I now use bitwine and not keen. Have you read with anyone on there just so I make sure I don't go to them? Lol.
Have you read with miss Ann on bitwine by any chance?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:52:06 PM by Love-33 »

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 08:37:39 PM »
Keen must hate this forum for outing these readers.

Luckily I've avoided almost of all the readers listed in your thread.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 08:53:10 PM »
Keen must hate this forum for outing these readers.

Luckily I've avoided almost of all the readers listed in your thread.

Same. But even zadalia lotus of light fairie moon child... terrible in my case!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 12:08:06 AM »
I have more. They are so way off and wrong just find out now pm if anyone want to known. What kind of psychic couldn’t even get the feeling right. My poi is not a good person. I’m sure that 90 percent of the time these psychic will get the outcome wrong.

Yeah I have yet for one psychic to get the outcome correct. They all gave me very positive outcomes on both guys and now both of them are in relationships with someone else. I feel so stupid for wasting all of that money.

Offline peppie

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 12:44:33 AM »
argh i call trishula - how wrong was she? she's one of my favorites. any info would be helpful.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 12:45:58 AM »
Trishula: She did a complete 180 on me and was very wrong on her last reading, which was overly negative.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 04:40:09 AM »
Haven't been on this forum for awhile. Haven't called a psychic in almost 4 months and i have to say i feel silly for even calling so many of them at one time and god knows how much money i've flushed away. Psychics are not real. PERIOD. There is no way they can tap into that kind of power.. think about it. It's a fantasy land! Good for you! time to move on. I probably have pages & pages of them that have been wrong for me and even the best ones that people rave about were wrong. Enjoy your life, it goes by fast! Too short to be worrying and fixating about some stupid girl who doesn't want you. Plenty of fish in the sea! I can't even believe I believed in psychics at one time. trust me you'll get to that point eventually. Like i could never call a psychic right now because i know they would be feeding me a bunch of generic but specific sounding lines that mostly apply to anyone. I wouldn't even want a reading even if it was free. Such a fucking con. all of them. Not trying to be all knowing, but it just kills me to see so many people giving thousands of dollars away to these people who profess to have a special ability. When they are really just normal people who are good at making shit up and have learned tricks of the trade. For the amount of money i have spent I could have doubled it just by investing it in bitcoin or something. What i am trying to say is money does not grow on trees. Calling psychics is too expensive of a hobby you guys! Spend your money on something that has value and makes you happy 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:50:55 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 04:46:13 AM »
Although I dont exactly agree, I do believe psychics can be a huge waste of time for most clients. Thats the reality of the gift. Right about things you dont ask about, wrong about
specific things you call about. I get shit for it, but if you are going to call these people, be very critical of them--realize what they can and can't do quickly.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 05:42:18 AM »
I still believe in psychic not the one on keen though. When I look at the review they all said the same thing to everyone. Full soul connection, He will come back when he fully healed. I was such a fool to wasted so much money on them. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 01:14:57 PM »
I still believe in psychic not the one on keen though. When I look at the review they all said the same thing to everyone. Full soul connection, He will come back when he fully healed. I was such a fool to wasted so much money on them.

Yeah I think we often don't think about this, but they're giving everyone who calls the same lines. "He's afraid." "He's your soulmate." etc.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 04:01:27 PM »
Sometimes I wonder why people take reading as gospel, reading can be a fun way to distress and relax, for a lot of people to put 💯 faith in this, it's utterly nonsense, yes I have had a lot of predictions come to pass and some not but it should only be treated as entertainment purposes, I enjoy knowing and decoding the mystery of life, looking at things that we can't see but yet exist,loving the ahaha moment of a reading and wondering how they got it right. People, we all don't know how they get the information and since they are human, trust, they will be wrong, look at reading as possibility not definitive. Y'all enjoy 2018 and try to relax .

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 04:43:09 PM »
Sometimes I wonder why people take reading as gospel, reading can be a fun way to distress and relax, for a lot of people to put 💯 faith in this, it's utterly nonsense, yes I have had a lot of predictions come to pass and some not but it should only be treated as entertainment purposes, I enjoy knowing and decoding the mystery of life, looking at things that we can't see but yet exist,loving the ahaha moment of a reading and wondering how they got it right. People, we all don't know how they get the information and since they are human, trust, they will be wrong, look at reading as possibility not definitive. Y'all enjoy 2018 and try to relax .

Very true. I can't say I've had many predictions come to pass, some small things yes, but it has mostly just been a waste of money and the information they give you is nonsense. My mom always told me as a kid that psychic hotlines were for lonely people who would call them up in the middle of the night to have somebody to talk to, and I'd say yes there is a lot of truth in that. It helps calm people down, and they enjoy talking to the readers. It however becomes dangerous when it becomes an addiction and the person is spending hundreds to thousands on the readers and nothing they say ever happens.

anything