Author Topic: Accuracy  (Read 11745 times)

Offline Kate

Accuracy
« on: January 02, 2018, 09:19:59 AM »
Just recording this here for the record.  I had a positive experience with two readers yesterday that was immediately validated after a day of stress and calling.  I was out of touch with my POI and in the dark as to what was happening.  Both Sweethearts Tarot and Veruska immediately told me he was 'very ill.' Veruska told me what actions to take to reconnect - and I followed her advice.  For the record - Cookie also saw immediate contact.

I've not called Sweethearts Tarot much - but the last couple of phone calls I've been really impressed.

Offline mignnone

Re: Accuracy
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 05:33:12 PM »
You were able to talk to Cookie the same day? My last call she said if I need to talk more I could make an appointment but that option is not available on her page.

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 07:50:33 PM »
You were able to talk to Cookie the same day? My last call she said if I need to talk more I could make an appointment but that option is not available on her page.

I tried to schedule appointments with Cookie in the past. Never got a response from her, so I'd just jump in the queue and wait my turn.

Sometimes she takes off the appointment option on her page, and other times it shows..so maybe she does that when she is very busy? But yes.. I can sometimes get her if I really need her help and book an appointment and send an email explaining.. just depends whether she picks up or not..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 07:56:16 PM »
wow she has 39 people in line for her!  when I read with her long ago, she had none and her call light was on lol.  Power of this forum I tell you.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 04:32:10 PM »
Still haven't read with Cookie but I'm waiting in line and looking forward to it. I have some high hopes based on all of the great reviews here! Is she really an outcome reader? I've been in line for almost two weeks. Probably another week or so to go lol

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 04:45:31 PM »
Still haven't read with Cookie but I'm waiting in line and looking forward to it. I have some high hopes based on all of the great reviews here! Is she really an outcome reader? I've been in line for almost two weeks. Probably another week or so to go lol

All except for one of her prediction came true for me.  You need to manage her though. Make sure you keep her on topic of what you want to discuss. I think your first question should set the tone of your reading so word it very well.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 06:06:44 PM »
Thank you! How many minutes should I prepare to spend on the phone? I have two very specific questions. Does she trail off in thought? I read here that she will repeat things sometimes?
Quote from: whskers
link=topic=2785.msg48225#msg48225 date=1514997931

All except for one of her prediction came true for me.  You need to manage her though. Make sure you keep her on topic of what you want to discuss. I think your first question should set the tone of your reading so word it very well.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 07:25:55 PM »
Thank you! How many minutes should I prepare to spend on the phone? I have two very specific questions. Does she trail off in thought? I read here that she will repeat things sometimes?
Quote from: whskers
link=topic=2785.msg48225#msg48225 date=1514997931

I read with her anywhere from 10-30 minutes.  And yes.. she goes out of topic. So you need to keep her in check.   You will have to read her reviews about specific question but my experience with her.. she more like big picture person than specific question.  But i think she can answer them.  Like for example.. “what do you see between X and I in the near future or long term?” Versus “what does X think of me”.  Then from there she starts babbling of thing you can and can’t confirm.  Make sure you take notes.. because she babbles a lot and and probably wouldn’t make sense during that time.  Then she will start to repeat herself, so that your clue that you need to ask more questions to keep her on topic. :)

Offline Beesa

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 04:42:36 AM »
Sweethearts Tarot was really inaccurate for me repeatedly. 3-4 reads , all completely off, and had each confirmation 1-2 weeks after the read confirmed. I asked about 3 different people 3 different times, and all were wrong, just so completely wrong and off. The 4th prediction was general and was also wrong. It was for a 3 month period and the exact opposite happened 2-3 weeks later.

She's a nice woman. She reads cards exclusively and the intuition has been completely screwed up in the read. I think she tries to sound sure for peace of mind but in this case I'm really annoyed. All of her readings have pretty much leaned toward the negative. One was more positive but still was wrong. I think people like how 'blunt' she comes off. It's not honest with me, it's just come off as totally careless, and unfortunately she kind of created additional stress with her negativity.

PS - All court cards that come up in the read that are the opposite sex she reads as 3rd party. It's like she just hones in on that and goes to town and it's pretty awful because twice with that situation with different people she's been really inaccurate. I'll never call her again.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 05:57:56 AM »
I had a similar experience with her. She was pretty good for me for a long time - and then the last two readings (November and December) she got really negative with me. She told me POI was going to walk away - uh, not even close. It actually sent me on a mini emotional rollercoaster the last time because she had been very correct about random things for me in the past to a certain extent. She took it as far as to tell me it was the most negative reading she had that day. Well, I'm happy to say she was incorrect about this particular reading/prediction. The part that really upset me is that she said similar things to the reading in November, which was also incorrect, but made me freak out because she was consistent from the random prior negative reading. Anyway, maybe it's because I've been calling her about a relationship I've been in for 7 months and so now she's just gone full tilt negative on me. I also agree on the opposite sex court cards - it can be really damaging if you're in something and all of a sudden become suspicious and tense.

Another reader that totally flipped on me for the negative and was incorrect was Trishula. I like both of these readers and Sweetheart's has been right for me - but very wrong since November.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 06:00:49 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Kate

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 10:58:33 AM »
I had a similar experience with her. She was pretty good for me for a long time - and then the last two readings (November and December) she got really negative with me. She told me POI was going to walk away - uh, not even close. It actually sent me on a mini emotional rollercoaster the last time because she had been very correct about random things for me in the past to a certain extent. She took it as far as to tell me it was the most negative reading she had that day. Well, I'm happy to say she was incorrect about this particular reading/prediction. The part that really upset me is that she said similar things to the reading in November, which was also incorrect, but made me freak out because she was consistent from the random prior negative reading. Anyway, maybe it's because I've been calling her about a relationship I've been in for 7 months and so now she's just gone full tilt negative on me. I also agree on the opposite sex court cards - it can be really damaging if you're in something and all of a sudden become suspicious and tense.

Another reader that totally flipped on me for the negative and was incorrect was Trishula. I like both of these readers and Sweetheart's has been right for me - but very wrong since November.

Wow that's interesting.  She was spot on with me in the read I did with her.. but now I'm doubting the others I have had with her.  Comes back to the same situation - you can't 100% trust anyone..

Offline Beesa

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 03:18:44 PM »
It must be me, maybe I am hard to read, but Cookie also did the same thing with me to where she was really inaccurate. I liked her a lot too, which made it a pity. She even threw in a random name into the read which was crazy, because it was someone I knew. But she got all this other stuff and it was completely random but off and wrong. It was about other people and it's been the opposite. i don't know, I only read with her once, I won't again. I feel like in the past few months when I get reads they seem like BS or something lol , like some part of me knows certain things aren't true and i go, wait why am i even getting a reading, i already know these things aren't true, or i already know this other stuff is true , why aren't they seeing this. Maybe I'm just turning off readings entirely ? Probably a good thing  ::) 
Louisebell has been really good for me tho, but not for often, for like every few weeks. She'll see overall really well, and also do more longterm predictions. She picks up on smaller energies too

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 05:11:37 PM »
Cookie is accurate for me sometimes, most of the time about things she says on her own before I start asking specific questions. In September I asked when I would have a new job, and she told me before January...but that didn't happen.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:16:38 PM by Luckystar »

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2018, 07:38:08 PM »
Sweethearts Tarot was really inaccurate for me repeatedly. 3-4 reads , all completely off, and had each confirmation 1-2 weeks after the read confirmed. I asked about 3 different people 3 different times, and all were wrong, just so completely wrong and off. The 4th prediction was general and was also wrong. It was for a 3 month period and the exact opposite happened 2-3 weeks later.

She's a nice woman. She reads cards exclusively and the intuition has been completely screwed up in the read. I think she tries to sound sure for peace of mind but in this case I'm really annoyed. All of her readings have pretty much leaned toward the negative. One was more positive but still was wrong. I think people like how 'blunt' she comes off. It's not honest with me, it's just come off as totally careless, and unfortunately she kind of created additional stress with her negativity.

PS - All court cards that come up in the read that are the opposite sex she reads as 3rd party. It's like she just hones in on that and goes to town and it's pretty awful because twice with that situation with different people she's been really inaccurate. I'll never call her again.

I agree with this. Happened to me too. I got so emotionally drained after my reading with her I didn’t talk to POI for 1 week when he did nothing wrong at all.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2018, 08:21:01 PM »
I'll chime in regarding Sweetheart Tarot because I originally really liked her and found my first few readings with her to be extremely accurate.  In those readings she made predictions that came to pass, and she also picked up on elements of my situation that I could confirm. 

Unfortunately, in my last two readings with her (one was in the beginning of October and the other was in mid-November), she was way off base.  I called in October because I had a disagreement with someone and she was incredibly negative regarding how that person would react.  We ended up being fine that same evening.  In the other call, she made some negative predictions for December, and they ended up being incorrect.