Author Topic: "Free Will"  (Read 3719 times)

Offline sawthelight

"Free Will"
« on: December 27, 2017, 08:41:24 PM »
I'm curious as to what you guys think about this...I get the whole concept of it, but when a reader tells you this, does it make sense to you?  Meaning, most of the time we are calling for predictions/outcomes etc...so if the free will could change things at any second, how does this make sense in the context of getting readings?

I got a reading long ago, and the reader saw a great future, but then said free will is always at play, so it just made me doubt the whole reading lol.

In some ways, it makes a lot of sense though, people can and will change their minds or go in a different direction....

Offline whskers

Re: "Free Will"
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 09:03:02 PM »
Some of the readers that work out for me... would say... he will 90% do this. Then the 10% is free will.... so there is that 10% that it won’t happen, If we depend our outcome based on the other person. But some explained it to me as... the prediction will 90% happen if I don’t change anything. Like everythjng is outstanding. So there readers who would say... do not disrupt the process. I highly highly encourage you not to do this or do that.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 09:08:38 PM »
Some of the readers that work out for me... would say... he will 90% do this. Then the 10% is free will.... so there is that 10% that it won’t happen, If we depend our outcome based on the other person. But some explained it to me as... the prediction will 90% happen if I don’t change anything. Like everythjng is outstanding. So there readers who would say... do not disrupt the process. I highly highly encourage you not to do this or do that.

that makes a lot of sense!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 10:36:58 PM »
There have been many posts about this.I don’t believe in free will infact that line is used by lousy psychics ( atleast to me) what’s yours in yours that man or job or house will be yours come hell or heaven whether u change the path etc no free will fate bs does that :D
Happy new year

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 02:28:15 AM »
Most gifted readers are able to account for free will in their predictions. Don't let any other person tell you different. If they can't do that, it is not a real prediction.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 03:26:15 PM »
thanks guys, I agree with all of you....I don't know how I feel anymore about things being "set in stone" so to speak, but I do like to believe things are predestined and meant to be in a way. 

I do think crappy readers use this as a "cop out" in a way, when things don't come to pass.  So yes, bstalling, it's true.

Tired, your post is so true!  they may read surface intentions or desires, but not everyone acts on those, sadly.

anything