Author Topic: Effie  (Read 126883 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Effie
« Reply #285 on: July 03, 2019, 06:43:33 PM »
Good luck, Diamond. I am hoping you see progress this month!

Me too, I don’t know how I ended up back here with him in my life again but here we are.

Let’s just see what happens this month!

Thanks for the message ❤️

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #286 on: July 15, 2019, 02:51:41 PM »
I can now update on Effie since her last prediction was for April and it never happened.  Effie really seemed to know what was going on when I read with her last December. She hit the nail in the head for my current situation and didn't give fairy tales.  What she did was exaggerate what she was picking up on.  She told me "a new situation will be very social and it will really give you the connections you need to make something great happen with your work"  I got one odd social invitation from someone I barely knew and I went to the event and nothing happened.  I also went to one other party around the time and nothing.  It seems she knows current and can read energy but things don't unfold the way she thinks they will.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #287 on: July 16, 2019, 04:07:45 AM »
I can now update on Effie since her last prediction was for April and it never happened.  Effie really seemed to know what was going on when I read with her last December. She hit the nail in the head for my current situation and didn't give fairy tales.  What she did was exaggerate what she was picking up on.  She told me "a new situation will be very social and it will really give you the connections you need to make something great happen with your work"  I got one odd social invitation from someone I barely knew and I went to the event and nothing happened.  I also went to one other party around the time and nothing.  It seems she knows current and can read energy but things don't unfold the way she thinks they will.

I am sorry that your prediction did not come to pass. She also predicted reconnection for us in April that did not happen either.

Offline happyk

« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2019, 01:56:10 PM »
Same here. Her prediction for May did not happen for me either. I did really like her, I hope just her timing is off.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2019, 01:59:38 PM »
I’m hoping the same! I think with tarot especially it can be hard to interpret the numbers for timing. She seems to be giving me the same type of prediction as Mattie and Yona, so maybe what she sees will eventually come to pass! 🙏🏼

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2019, 02:06:58 PM »
I’m hoping the same! I think with tarot especially it can be hard to interpret the numbers for timing. She seems to be giving me the same type of prediction as Mattie and Yona, so maybe what she sees will eventually come to pass! 🙏🏼

Same! Predictions line up with others just timing is off

Offline samantha87

« Reply #291 on: July 24, 2019, 06:38:32 PM »
I hate to admit that Effie has been overall wrong for me.  She had been spot-on about certain phrases spoken to me in the past and people's emotions which I've later confirmed, but in terms of predictions none of them came to pass from work opportunities to love, zilch.

I read with her in April and she said I wouldn't receive contact for a while yet, and I got it that night.  I really like her but she has been pretty much a bust for me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #292 on: July 24, 2019, 06:50:34 PM »
I hate to admit that Effie has been overall wrong for me.  She had been spot-on about certain phrases spoken to me in the past and people's emotions which I've later confirmed, but in terms of predictions none of them came to pass from work opportunities to love, zilch.

I read with her in April and she said I wouldn't receive contact for a while yet, and I got it that night.  I really like her but she has been pretty much a bust for me.

Unfortunately my experience too. She got one big thing right for me, and timing too, and I thought -- that's it, this is the reader for me. But everything she's predicted after that hasn't gone anywhere. So I don't call her anymore.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #293 on: July 24, 2019, 08:12:56 PM »

Same for me.  I really like her as a person, but nothing ever happened.  For how much she charges I rather save for someone who's predictions actually happen for me like Mattie or Uli. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #294 on: July 25, 2019, 07:14:33 AM »

Sam, I am a bit confused about your post. My understanding is that you finally received the contact and Effie had predicted in April that contact won't happen for a while, and now almost 4 months passed since the time of reading. I think her prediction was correct. Wasn't it?
She had predicted a contact for me to happen end of April but nothing happened.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #295 on: July 25, 2019, 08:11:21 AM »

Sam, I am a bit confused about your post. My understanding is that you finally received the contact and Effie had predicted in April that contact won't happen for a while, and now almost 4 months passed since the time of reading. I think her prediction was correct. Wasn't it?

Effie did predict contact, however she emphasized it wouldn't happen for something like three weeks if I remember correctly.  Anyway her prediction of contact was correct but her timeframe was completely off.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #296 on: July 25, 2019, 08:20:26 AM »

Effie did predict contact, however she emphasized it wouldn't happen for something like three weeks if I remember correctly.  Anyway her prediction of contact was correct but her timeframe was completely off.

I see, thanks for clarifying. I am glad that you finally got the contact :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #297 on: August 01, 2019, 09:34:53 PM »
Effie has been on fire for me recently although I will concede that her timing can be f*cked sometimes. She is awesome at getting present and short-term details with my conversations and is a dope remote viewer. But! I digress from why I came here lol..

Today she gave me an initial of the first name of somebody (I don't know this person) and she said she never/rarely really gets them. Has she ever gotten an initial for any of you?? Thanks! xo

Offline embibems

« Reply #298 on: August 14, 2019, 09:56:07 PM »
Effie has been on fire for me recently although I will concede that her timing can be f*cked sometimes. She is awesome at getting present and short-term details with my conversations and is a dope remote viewer. But! I digress from why I came here lol..

Today she gave me an initial of the first name of somebody (I don't know this person) and she said she never/rarely really gets them. Has she ever gotten an initial for any of you?? Thanks! xo

Eeeee, *bump* on this! Also, I noticed that Effie hasn't been online since August 1st. I read with her last then and our call was disconnected. I heard a number button being pushed earlier during our call and chalked it up to one of her sons playing on the phone line. I was so disappointed when the last two mins of our call went dead--I ended up hanging up after 30 seconds and calling customer care. They gave me my mins back once I explained!

Since then, she hasn't been online and I noticed she has been pushing her schedule a day out every day this week. I was supposed to read w her today, but then it turned into tomorrow, and now Friday at the earliest if not Monday. I hope she is alright and healthy!! I had a momentous prediction come to pass that both she and Mattie got--timing and everything.

Many of you have followed my saga since last year--well, my "dreams" have finally come true and I've booked that trans-continental flight. I leave in three weeks from today!! I cannot believe it. It seems like a fairytale. Anyways. I wanted to call Effie to update her and get a reading about this trip! Hoping she comes back soon :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #299 on: August 14, 2019, 11:07:50 PM »
Ahh that’s great! Congratulations! I’m happy to hear this. I have noticed she wasn’t online too, do you think she’s starting to read on her own instead of through CP maybe?