Author Topic: Effie  (Read 126793 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Effie
« Reply #255 on: June 01, 2019, 03:27:01 AM »
Effie was pretty accurate with what she saw regarding recent events between my POI and I but was wrong on the feelings. If you read my posts in the other threads you’ll notice that almost all the psychics said he had feelings for me. Even the ones who said our relationship will not move forward said he had feelings.  But in the end, they were all wrong.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2019, 10:33:07 AM »
Anyone have any updates on Effie ?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2019, 07:13:35 PM »
It looks like her one “off” reading was the only accurate one. He is now dating someone new, and not only do I not have faith in him right now as Effie originally predicted, I want nothing to do with him again.

I have spoken with Effie quite a few times and man, I just love her! She’s so cool to talk to and she seems so genuine. However, I’m curious if your mood/mental state/her present state can affect readings. She has flopped once on me and I don’t know what to think of it.

She has told me there will be random contact in May or June and “lovers in the action line” in June. She even saw the cord coming up in June/July and a serious conversation taking place between my POI and I, which all of the other readers have also mentioned. She also saw something I did a week or two after we quit speaking that made him jealous and further back away, unfortunately.

Three of our four calls this is what she saw and stuck to. One however was sooo different and it really threw me off, so much so I gave it a week and called her back to see if she was back to her same old song and dance. It was strange. She said we would most likely talk eventually but he wasn’t going to step up and it wouldn’t be in June.

Another thing she has flipped on is whether there is another person in the picture. He is having issues with his ex, which is taking a lot of his energy, so maybe she is misinterpreting her cards? But in the more negative reading she said she sees someone who is purely physical, no emotional attachment. Prior to this though,  she did a social forecast of him and was like man I don’t see even hookups at all, all I see in his path is you.

I’m not really sure what to think of this. It’s very possible the more negative reading is true, it’s probably closer to reality, but the other times were so consistent and seemed valid! Anyone have this happen with her? Also, I’m aware my problem is most likely not being patient and calling too much  :-X I’m going to wait and see how things unfold moving forward!

Offline embibems

« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2019, 07:50:39 PM »
It looks like her one “off” reading was the only accurate one. He is now dating someone new, and not only do I not have faith in him right now as Effie originally predicted, I want nothing to do with him again.

I have spoken with Effie quite a few times and man, I just love her! She’s so cool to talk to and she seems so genuine. However, I’m curious if your mood/mental state/her present state can affect readings. She has flopped once on me and I don’t know what to think of it.

She has told me there will be random contact in May or June and “lovers in the action line” in June. She even saw the cord coming up in June/July and a serious conversation taking place between my POI and I, which all of the other readers have also mentioned. She also saw something I did a week or two after we quit speaking that made him jealous and further back away, unfortunately.

Three of our four calls this is what she saw and stuck to. One however was sooo different and it really threw me off, so much so I gave it a week and called her back to see if she was back to her same old song and dance. It was strange. She said we would most likely talk eventually but he wasn’t going to step up and it wouldn’t be in June.

Another thing she has flipped on is whether there is another person in the picture. He is having issues with his ex, which is taking a lot of his energy, so maybe she is misinterpreting her cards? But in the more negative reading she said she sees someone who is purely physical, no emotional attachment. Prior to this though,  she did a social forecast of him and was like man I don’t see even hookups at all, all I see in his path is you.

I’m not really sure what to think of this. It’s very possible the more negative reading is true, it’s probably closer to reality, but the other times were so consistent and seemed valid! Anyone have this happen with her? Also, I’m aware my problem is most likely not being patient and calling too much  :-X I’m going to wait and see how things unfold moving forward!

Sorry to hear this @lpoche :( But also I guess it means Effie had some accuracy for you then.

I find her AMAZING at predicting upcoming conversations with my POI--she gets some crazy specifics, sometimes I wonder if she's like tapping into his brain because what she sees is what he does or says to me. She is fantastic at picking up the present tense with him and I, even when we are out of direct contact, and is great at getting energies between him and anyone else. When I have a specific question, I always go to Effie to help me understand stuff :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2019, 07:54:39 PM »

Sorry to hear this @lpoche :( But also I guess it means Effie had some accuracy for you then.

I find her AMAZING at predicting upcoming conversations with my POI--she gets some crazy specifics, sometimes I wonder if she's like tapping into his brain because what she sees is what he does or says to me. She is fantastic at picking up the present tense with him and I, even when we are out of direct contact, and is great at getting energies between him and anyone else. When I have a specific question, I always go to Effie to help me understand stuff :)

I guess that’s one way of looking at it.  This would give her a 25% accuracy, 75% inaccuracy.... I definitely wouldn’t read with her again based on that percentage. But I’m glad she’s so spot on with you!

Offline tommyboy

« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2019, 01:43:13 AM »
Hi
Ive been a reader of this forum. i read with effie today and she was accurate with my poi description. she described her perfectly. i simply asked her if i should just move on or not and she said she will be back. but not for another 3 or 4 months. the little voice inside my head kind of wished for her to say to move on because i have been struggling since february.... it sucks and ive lost a lot of money on psychics. i just cant seem to get her out of my head. i think im going to just give up on her honestly because i dont have the energy to keep waiting. also weirdly william from cp said she will contact you on a certain day and she actually did, it was an email but i thought that was weird. she just hoped i was good. im just about tired of this waiting, its like your life is on hold for someone,, but would they really do the same if the tables were turned.... maybe i miss the idea of her or maybe my ego isnt letting me move on because she broke up with me. everytime i try to move on i get pulled back. i was happy for like 2 weeks and felt free but after seeing her add exes on fb it pissed me off and i went back to where i was before... its a dark place./// i just cant seem to block her oh well.... will update after summer but i doubt i would want her back by that time

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2019, 03:53:52 AM »
Hi
Ive been a reader of this forum. i read with effie today and she was accurate with my poi description. she described her perfectly. i simply asked her if i should just move on or not and she said she will be back. but not for another 3 or 4 months. the little voice inside my head kind of wished for her to say to move on because i have been struggling since february.... it sucks and ive lost a lot of money on psychics. i just cant seem to get her out of my head. i think im going to just give up on her honestly because i dont have the energy to keep waiting. also weirdly william from cp said she will contact you on a certain day and she actually did, it was an email but i thought that was weird. she just hoped i was good. im just about tired of this waiting, its like your life is on hold for someone,, but would they really do the same if the tables were turned.... maybe i miss the idea of her or maybe my ego isnt letting me move on because she broke up with me. everytime i try to move on i get pulled back. i was happy for like 2 weeks and felt free but after seeing her add exes on fb it pissed me off and i went back to where i was before... its a dark place./// i just cant seem to block her oh well.... will update after summer but i doubt i would want her back by that time

Effie said the same to me in Jan. She said my POI will be back in 3-4 months. She gave me end of April as a timeline. It's June now ... :(

Offline tommyboy

« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2019, 05:25:28 AM »
Sorry to hear that.. did you read with her again after the failed timeline?
I see a lot of people that are very happy with her predictions...
this psychic thing needs a heavy budget...  :D

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2019, 01:26:04 PM »

Tommyboy I know what you mean I cant seem to shake my POI I as well and it is especially hard since we work together. I want to feel completely indifferent but I cant. But here is what I have learnt from this experience. You cant push it and make it happen. A broken heart heals in its own time. But believe me it will. I have decided to get my power back and date other people. It was hard in the beginning but soon I know I will meet someone and forget all about him

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #264 on: June 08, 2019, 04:15:09 AM »

No I did not. She is very expensive. What's was the point of getting back to her? She would give me another timeline and no guarantee to happen. Just my money was gone.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2019, 11:33:43 PM »
I caught her online with no questions so I used the reader line for a 5 minute call. She picked up specifics of my situation pretty fast. Her timeline is not until July but it would match a couple others. I was impressed.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2019, 11:37:45 AM »
I have a question .

When a reader gives you 2-3 weeks ...

If something happens in say 3 and a half weeks , do you count that as still in the third week?

Just curious how people work out timing .

I was given 2-3 weeks on the 29th May from Effie and it looks like it will manifest very very soon , but today would be exactly 3 weeks from my reading

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2019, 07:51:55 PM »
Anyone? :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2019, 09:14:39 PM »

That sounds a good time prediction imo. I've hardly ever had anyone come that close.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #269 on: June 18, 2019, 10:40:06 PM »

That sounds a good time prediction imo. I've hardly ever had anyone come that close.

Same. If someone was off by a just few days I'd be surprised... and impressed.

anything