Author Topic: Effie  (Read 126781 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: Effie
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2018, 07:59:44 PM »
Hey guys,

I have a contact prediction pending for the next couple of days with Effie and one major prediction coming up in the next 1-3 weeks. I highly doubt either of these will happen considering the current situation of dead silence (yet watches my stories???) with my POI.

Has she gotten crazy impossible things right for any of you? And, if so, was her timing off but the prediction STILL happened? I'm really losing hope here and about to cut the cord with my POI but want to hear what you have to say.. Thanks :( xx

OMG - you and I are in the SAME exact boat.... MY ex was silent for awhile and now he watches my stories pretty quickly AND even started doing his own (pretty sure to see if I am watching them) -- I had a 20 minute Effie convo JUST on he and I's social media....  Effie told me exactly what he would do over the next 2 weeks with his social media and then a contact prediction in like 2.5 weeks from now - Good Luck, You never know.  I mean were all shocked when they reach out right?  Or maybe he'll reply to a story?

@embibems and @law1974 - omgosh same same here!! I actually spoke again with Effie today and am supposed to hear from the boy today. I heard from him Monday but only one text. I am also supposed to get some kind of reassurance from him on Friday. Will update. Good luck to the both of you. Sending all my hugs, love, and good vibes!! <3

@embibems and @poorprincess - did the watching of social media recently start or did they always?  Im asking because mine is new (like within the last week) - so I always wonder if this is them getting closer to contact that readers see?  Im just not sure what to think.  He had completely shut me down previously!  Effie said he is ALL over my pages trying to figure out if I'm dating (teeheehee).... 

@poorprincess - Did Effie predict your first contact?  AND.... how did that progress?

@law1974 - great question, it is new! He added me himself without me saying a thing about 1 month ago. Also, the first contact is kind of predicted but not as exact as the message for today and Friday. What she had said in my last call was that expect to hear from him in two weeks. I had been texting him everyday as his brother had passed and he finally responded on Monday. It was just a sorry I've been really down and very stressed with work and arranging the funeral. I simply responded with that is fine I am always here for you and will be here for you when you are ready to talk. I WANT HIM TO TALK TO ME NOW. LOL. Ok, better now.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2018, 08:04:57 PM »
@poorprincess - OKay fingers crossed, keep us posted.....

Offline embibems

« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2018, 08:08:43 PM »
Hey guys,

I have a contact prediction pending for the next couple of days with Effie and one major prediction coming up in the next 1-3 weeks. I highly doubt either of these will happen considering the current situation of dead silence (yet watches my stories???) with my POI.

Has she gotten crazy impossible things right for any of you? And, if so, was her timing off but the prediction STILL happened? I'm really losing hope here and about to cut the cord with my POI but want to hear what you have to say.. Thanks :( xx

OMG - you and I are in the SAME exact boat.... MY ex was silent for awhile and now he watches my stories pretty quickly AND even started doing his own (pretty sure to see if I am watching them) -- I had a 20 minute Effie convo JUST on he and I's social media....  Effie told me exactly what he would do over the next 2 weeks with his social media and then a contact prediction in like 2.5 weeks from now - Good Luck, You never know.  I mean were all shocked when they reach out right?  Or maybe he'll reply to a story?

@embibems and @law1974 - omgosh same same here!! I actually spoke again with Effie today and am supposed to hear from the boy today. I heard from him Monday but only one text. I am also supposed to get some kind of reassurance from him on Friday. Will update. Good luck to the both of you. Sending all my hugs, love, and good vibes!! <3

@embibems and @poorprincess - did the watching of social media recently start or did they always?  Im asking because mine is new (like within the last week) - so I always wonder if this is them getting closer to contact that readers see?  Im just not sure what to think.  He had completely shut me down previously!  Effie said he is ALL over my pages trying to figure out if I'm dating (teeheehee).... 

@poorprincess - Did Effie predict your first contact?  AND.... how did that progress?

@law1974 - great question, it is new! He added me himself without me saying a thing about 1 month ago. Also, the first contact is kind of predicted but not as exact as the message for today and Friday. What she had said in my last call was that expect to hear from him in two weeks. I had been texting him everyday as his brother had passed and he finally responded on Monday. It was just a sorry I've been really down and very stressed with work and arranging the funeral. I simply responded with that is fine I am always here for you and will be here for you when you are ready to talk. I WANT HIM TO TALK TO ME NOW. LOL. Ok, better now.

He always watches my stories and used to reply to them but now he's stopped doing that and just creeps on my stories and page. I just changed my status to Single because we were never official just on and off for a year long distance and he never was able to commit so I'm sure he'll see that and be like ?? because I never had my relationship status up before. I'm planning on leaving him Saturday for good if I don't hear from him, I can't keep living on edge like this. I'm supposed to hear tomorrow or Friday according to Effie.

I'm wondering if people who have had success with her MAJOR PREDICTIONS would like to quip up? I'm really curious to hear if she's been accurate with MAJOR outcomes for anyone. She nails the present!!!!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2018, 09:45:59 PM »
I was given 4-6 week time frame and I am on week 7 with nothing so far :X

Offline embibems

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2018, 11:26:05 PM »

Great lol.. Sorry to hear that :( Yeah I'm not putting much stock in this major prediction. My POI has been missing for weeks so I'm already talking to other dudes lol. It's always when you do that though, that they come back!! Like cockroaches after the exterminator comes lol..

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2018, 01:52:08 AM »

UGH - did she give any predictions for you that happened?  or was this a contact prediction?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2018, 02:00:11 AM »

UGH - did she give any predictions for you that happened?  or was this a contact prediction?

it was a contact prediction :( It's cool coz I am going on a date tonight =]

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2018, 02:15:59 AM »
No go on today's prediction from Effie for me. Will update if Friday's works out.

Good luck, friends!

Offline embibems

« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2018, 04:26:34 AM »
What a frustrating day for us.. my patience is up and despite the mercury retrograde this weekend I might as well end shit with this fuckboy and go on a date with an old friend instead. I’m sorry about your missed contact predictions.. maybe the retrograde is messing w us all! Love and hugs xx

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2018, 05:44:57 AM »
What a frustrating day for us.. my patience is up and despite the mercury retrograde this weekend I might as well end shit with this fuckboy and go on a date with an old friend instead. I’m sorry about your missed contact predictions.. maybe the retrograde is messing w us all! Love and hugs xx

thank you. I just hope it happens sooner than later <3 <3 <3 Good luck to you all too. You all have been a great support system....helping me stay hopeful yet realistic. Good luck on your date if you go. Mine was okay...after work dates are kinda challenging but I might see him again if he asks :))

Offline user5942

« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2018, 10:54:20 AM »
Go on the date with the old friend!!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2018, 11:36:44 AM »
YES Girls - Go on dates!!!  We should never be sitting around waiting for these guys or relying on anything the readers say!  Best case scenario - you like the guy, move on and LOA comes in later and you're able to make a decision!  Worst case - you got out of the house:)

Offline user5942

« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2018, 12:57:14 PM »
^^^ Preach!!

Exactly.

Live your life, go out, rock each day, and a have a blast doing it.

Best thing you could ever give yourself!

Offline embibems

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2018, 01:09:50 PM »
Aww.. So much love on this forum! I agree. Go on dates and expand your horizons!! It always works that way--when they start seeing you happy without them and moving forward and being boss ladies, they jump back in like HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING IT'S BEEN SO LONG! Hahaha.. have a great rest of your week ya'll.

Okay not kidding as I'm typing this he messaged me. WHAT THE HELL.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2018, 01:13:09 PM »
Aww.. So much love on this forum! I agree. Go on dates and expand your horizons!! It always works that way--when they start seeing you happy without them and moving forward and being boss ladies, they jump back in like HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING IT'S BEEN SO LONG! Hahaha.. have a great rest of your week ya'll.

Okay not kidding as I'm typing this he messaged me. WHAT THE HELL.

Woah!! So she was accurate with your contact prediction?!? That’s awesome!

anything