Author Topic: Effie  (Read 126132 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Effie
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2019, 03:51:01 AM »
I don't have much to say yet, but I will say she was the only one last year to tell me timing wouldn't be til 2019 - she's been right there.  All other readers told me last year.  One thing though was that my second reading with her she was so sure about present details on POI and I found out it wasn't true.  I never called her on it when I read with her again bc I felt like it was irrelevant and I thought it was off at the time anyway.  My reading with her after that she didn't same the same present details, she gave me more accurate details.  So I guess she was off that 2nd reading - which really sucks.  But the reading after that she seemed more in tune.  Its weird though bc she always comes across as really in tune but I find my gut will tell me if something was off.  How I wish she was 100% and totally right...sigh...anyone else verify her accuracy?

Offline embibems

« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2019, 04:59:12 AM »
I don't have much to say yet, but I will say she was the only one last year to tell me timing wouldn't be til 2019 - she's been right there.  All other readers told me last year.  One thing though was that my second reading with her she was so sure about present details on POI and I found out it wasn't true.  I never called her on it when I read with her again bc I felt like it was irrelevant and I thought it was off at the time anyway.  My reading with her after that she didn't same the same present details, she gave me more accurate details.  So I guess she was off that 2nd reading - which really sucks.  But the reading after that she seemed more in tune.  Its weird though bc she always comes across as really in tune but I find my gut will tell me if something was off.  How I wish she was 100% and totally right...sigh...anyone else verify her accuracy?

Hey, snow you asked me about Effie on the other thread so I thought I'd pop in here and just reply! I've been reading with Effie since last summer. She is the best tarot reader I have come across who does not "channel", I guess as you'd call it, like Tara does ya know? Effie got a major prediction wrong for me last fall but she warned me at the time that if something my POI was working on w his career did not go positively, he would delay this major prediction for a long time. She was correct--he has delayed it and our entire relationship since November, so.

I find Effie amazing at nailing inter-personal relationship details (for me at least) and picking up surrounding energies. If there's a third party to be worried about, she'll usually hit that. She also has been pretty keen on picking up the details of conversations I've had or will have in the future. Like, she'll pick up on the tone of a conversation, and repeat certain words or phrases that I've said or they have said, and then explain how the other person may have reacted internally. She's been right on my POI's moving about (as in changing living situations, and she's gotten the timing of these shifts correct for me as well!)

My next "major shifts" are set for March and this summer, so I will have to keep you posted. I would be surprised if a major one for March happens, but I'm trying to just go on w my life and live for myself :) When I'm in a panic and I need some clarification on a social situation, however, and regardless of love or not, I tend to call Effie because she's no bs. She doesn't wax on about the moon or astrology (which is fine if that's what you want) but reallllly explains the cards she's pulling and what they entail. I've noticed she's been using the tarot of the soul a lot with me and several other decks that I'm forgetting. She's just great at picking up energy, at least for me, and for getting work and career shifts right for me and my POI. Her contact timing can be off! But--if she sees someone contacting you, they will. Just not always within her timing.

I hope this helps... I could probably write a ton more. She hasn't been always right. But she's been consistently accurate about things that matter to me. I hope she works for some of you, too. Cheers xo
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 05:10:32 AM by embibems »

Offline embibems

« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2019, 05:39:27 AM »
I had a reading with Effie a few weeks ago. My big predictions aren’t until late spring and then again in September/October.
But I will say this: She gave me some bad news (an event that is “supposedly” currently taking place). I read with a few other psychics before I read with Effie and they all told me the opposite of what Effie said.
then 2 days after my reading, I found out that Effie was right. I can confirm the event she told me about.

Her long term predictions are similar to other psychics; so we shall see,  but she was the only one who got the present correct for me. She also gave me details surrounding certain events from my past that no other psychic has been able to see (so that was a major confirmation)

Sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed your reading w her @dw, even if the news wasn't all rosy. She definitely just tells you what she sees and won't sugarcoat. She's very articulate in explaining things as nicely as possible, however lol. Interesting she picked it up and others didn't. Do you mind me asking who the other readers were who didn't pick up this bad news? I hope it wasn't "too bad".. the confirmations she gives are usually good indicators that she's connected to your situation. Her timing can be off, usually w contact (at least for me), but she's solid for me all around. Sending hugs. Keep us posted! xo

Offline samantha87

« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2019, 06:14:14 PM »
I've read with Effie twice and during the first reading she predicted something ensuing in a year's time.  My second reading she pushed it out by 2-3 years.  Has she pushed timelines that far back for anyone else?

Meanwhile Tara predicted it happening in a year and then brought it forward to August.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 06:15:52 PM by samantha87 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
I've read with Effie twice and during the first reading she predicted something ensuing in a year's time.  My second reading she pushed it out by 2-3 years.  Has she pushed timelines that far back for anyone else?

Yes, she has. I had a major prediction for last Nov. that did not happen--she warned me, though, that if things didn't go well w my POI's work situation that the prediction would be delayed. She didn't say how long, although now something to do w that prediction is popping up around the summer, I think. I've never had her do a larger spread than six months, though.

Did she volunteer this 2-3 year timeframe or did you ask for a larger spread of time for her to look at? I asked her last reading for a 6 month scope and did not bring up the failed prediction from last November. The fact that it (or something LIKE it) is popping up within my 6 month spread is exciting but I'm not confident about it. We'll see! Keep us posted!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2019, 06:30:31 PM »

Yes, she has. I had a major prediction for last Nov. that did not happen--she warned me, though, that if things didn't go well w my POI's work situation that the prediction would be delayed. She didn't say how long, although now something to do w that prediction is popping up around the summer, I think. I've never had her do a larger spread than six months, though.

Did she volunteer this 2-3 year timeframe or did you ask for a larger spread of time for her to look at? I asked her last reading for a 6 month scope and did not bring up the failed prediction from last November. The fact that it (or something LIKE it) is popping up within my 6 month spread is exciting but I'm not confident about it. We'll see! Keep us posted!

Initially, I asked a specific question and received the year timeline but this time around it was a larger spread.  Also, she brought up the dreaded "twin flame" phrase, albeit reluctantly so.

Offline embibems

« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2019, 07:04:39 PM »

Initially, I asked a specific question and received the year timeline but this time around it was a larger spread.  Also, she brought up the dreaded "twin flame" phrase, albeit reluctantly so.

Interesting! Yeah, Effie doesn't throw around the eye-roll-inducing phrases like "soul mate" "twin flame" etc. lightly--take it positively :) I just went back and listened to a reading from early January and she got the Sacred Cord Card in my spread w my POI. She said it's "*the* card" she looks for in romantic readings and it came up right away.

It was during this reading that she was also predicting the Mountain--this manifested three weeks later and wasn't pretty. She also pulled the Resurrection card repeatedly for what's coming up after the Mountain bullsh*t that hit the fan a few weeks ago. Hopefully she's on target with this.. She kept getting March as a positive marker and communication--this lines up w Tara, Tajah, and Mattie roughly. Keep us posted!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2019, 07:22:29 PM »

Interesting! Yeah, Effie doesn't throw around the eye-roll-inducing phrases like "soul mate" "twin flame" etc. lightly--take it positively :) I just went back and listened to a reading from early January and she got the Sacred Cord Card in my spread w my POI. She said it's "*the* card" she looks for in romantic readings and it came up right away.

It was during this reading that she was also predicting the Mountain--this manifested three weeks later and wasn't pretty. She also pulled the Resurrection card repeatedly for what's coming up after the Mountain bullsh*t that hit the fan a few weeks ago. Hopefully she's on target with this.. She kept getting March as a positive marker and communication--this lines up w Tara, Tajah, and Mattie roughly. Keep us posted!

She also pulled the Sacred Cord card for me as well!

I'm wary of the twin flame thing because of the situation I'm in.  She pretty much said my ex was bound to run in and out of my life.  And he is currently ghosting me, although she predicted contact in seven days.  Mattie, Tajah, Indio, and Nathan predicted by the end of the month.  Tara thinks it'll be in March, though.

I hope March ends up being a positive month for you!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2019, 09:12:17 PM »
I enjoy Effie's reading style but she hasn't been consistent enough for me. Someone asked if she'd ever pushed out timelines, the short answer is yes, here's a thumbnail of how my readings have gone:

Fall 2017, I read with her the first time. She predicted a major event between my ex and myself in January and then in springtime the start of a dissolution between her and her current partner.

Jan. 2018 the major thing she predicted actually happened -- shocked me because I didn't believe her -- and I was over the moon. I called to tell her about it and get a fresh reading for the rest of the year. She predicted that they would have a quick sharp break and that my ex would run back to me in March.

Feb. 2018 A huge life-changing thing occurred between my ex and the partner that really shocked me. I called back to see if she'd stick by her original prediction, which seemed extremely far-fetched after the event that happened, but she insisted that it was still on track and that things between them were terrible and this event would push them even further apart. March/spring came and went with no change. While theoretically possible, this event would make anybody question the prediction given just a few weeks prior and it felt to me like she just couldn't admit that something in her reading was wrong.

June 2018 I read with her again on the strength of the prediction that she made that did come true. I really wanted, also, to see what she'd have to say now that her initial timeframe had come and gone. She tells me they're making things work but that it won't last and that now the timeframe for the start of real problems is pushed out to Feb. 2019 with a breakup discussion in fall 2019. So that's a pretty significant bump out.

Unfortunately other than the one thing she got right -- which admittedly was major -- she hasn't been right again, including with predictions about meetups, moments of sharing and emotional clarity etc., and I've gotten more of the tired old pushing out timeframes. I don't really feel like I can rely on her anymore, which is a shame because as I said I like her reading style. I doubt I will read with her again unless her most recent reading ends up being accurate, though.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 09:42:17 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2019, 09:32:09 PM »

I'm wary of the twin flame thing because of the situation I'm in.  She pretty much said my ex was bound to run in and out of my life.  And he is currently ghosting me, although she predicted contact in seven days.  Mattie, Tajah, Indio, and Nathan predicted by the end of the month.  Tara thinks it'll be in March, though.

What deck is the  Sacred Cord card card from?

The one and only time I read with her I got the Lovers card - so I thought she did Tarot - does she use different decks?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2019, 09:35:38 PM »

The one and only time I read with her I got the Lovers card - so I thought she did Tarot - does she use different decks?

She does read tarot, but she uses a deck called Tarot of the Spirit that calls cards different things (sort of like some Lenormand decks call the "decisions" card "Crossroads" while others call it "Paths") - this particular tarot deck has its own discipline that I think is based partially off Kabbalah. It's actually quite interesting and makes for an extremely thorough reading.

https://www.tarotofthespirit.com/

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »

She does read tarot, but she uses a deck called Tarot of the Spirit that calls cards different things (sort of like some Lenormand decks call the "decisions" card "Crossroads" while others call it "Paths") - this particular tarot deck has its own discipline that I think is based partially off Kabbalah. It's actually quite interesting and makes for an extremely thorough reading.

https://www.tarotofthespirit.com/

Interesting!!! Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

I didnt even realize there were so many tools (cards) outside of Tarot - I just learned of Lenormand and Oracle cards in the past few years!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2019, 09:56:07 PM »
I enjoy Effie's reading style but she hasn't been consistent enough for me. Someone asked if she'd ever pushed out timelines, the short answer is yes, here's a thumbnail of how my readings have gone:

Fall 2017, I read with her the first time. She predicted a major event between my ex and myself in January and then in springtime the start of a dissolution between her and her current partner.

Jan. 2018 the major thing she predicted actually happened -- shocked me because I didn't believe her -- and I was over the moon. I called to tell her about it and get a fresh reading for the rest of the year. She predicted that they would have a quick sharp break and that my ex would run back to me in March.

Feb. 2018 A huge life-changing thing occurred between my ex and the partner that really shocked me. I called back to see if she'd stick by her original prediction, which seemed extremely far-fetched after the event that happened, but she insisted that it was still on track and that things between them were terrible and this event would push them even further apart. March/spring came and went with no change. While theoretically possible, this event would make anybody question the prediction given just a few weeks prior and it felt to me like she just couldn't admit that something in her reading was wrong.

June 2018 I read with her again on the strength of the prediction that she made that did come true. I really wanted, also, to see what she'd have to say now that her initial timeframe had come and gone. She tells me they're making things work but that it won't last and that now the timeframe for the start of real problems is pushed out to Feb. 2019 with a breakup discussion in fall 2019. So that's a pretty significant bump out.

Unfortunately other than the one thing she got right -- which admittedly was major -- she hasn't been right again, including with predictions about meetups, moments of sharing and emotional clarity etc., and I've gotten more of the tired old pushing out timeframes. I don't really feel like I can rely on her anymore, which is a shame because as I said I like her reading style. I doubt I will read with her again unless her most recent reading ends up being accurate, though.

I'm sorry to hear this, it sounds like she missed a very significant event that ended up being a game changer.  Sometimes I think it is the case where after something like that happens, the readings after are clouded by the psychic covering up for what they didn't see instead of tuning in.  I think unforeseen things happen because a lot of things aren't set in stone, especially if you're holding onto predictions based on another relationship as that in itself has its own twists and turns.  Its really hard to say as I'm not sure why this event was such a game changer, but it sounds significant and unforeseen.  I'm really sorry to hear this and hope you're in a good place now!  I also think its why you can't really get readings on things that are so far out, psychics can kind only see this moment and most likely scenarios.  But you say she didn't even get emotional clarity right?  Yikes, so nothing else was accurate? 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2019, 10:00:25 PM »

I'm sorry to hear this, it sounds like she missed a very significant event that ended up being a game changer.  Sometimes I think it is the case where after something like that happens, the readings after are clouded by the psychic covering up for what they didn't see instead of tuning in.  I think unforeseen things happen because a lot of things aren't set in stone, especially if you're holding onto predictions based on another relationship as that in itself has its own twists and turns.  Its really hard to say as I'm not sure why this event was such a game changer, but it sounds significant and unforeseen.  I'm really sorry to hear this and hope you're in a good place now!  I also think its why you can't really get readings on things that are so far out, psychics can kind only see this moment and most likely scenarios.  But you say she didn't even get emotional clarity right?  Yikes, so nothing else was accurate?

I feel like her reading from June was the more realistic one based on the event that had happened before, and sort of agree about the clouded reading because of ego.

As for the other stuff - nope. She predicted we'd meet up, hasn't happened. She predicted 2-3 instances of flirting/my ex sharing how bad things are going in her current situation, nope. Disappointing but true.

And yeah she missed a very significant event. But I don't really blame her for that -- literally everybody I ever read with missed it except for Mattie and Miss Ann.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:06:13 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2019, 04:10:20 AM »

I feel like her reading from June was the more realistic one based on the event that had happened before, and sort of agree about the clouded reading because of ego.

As for the other stuff - nope. She predicted we'd meet up, hasn't happened. She predicted 2-3 instances of flirting/my ex sharing how bad things are going in her current situation, nope. Disappointing but true.

And yeah she missed a very significant event. But I don't really blame her for that -- literally everybody I ever read with missed it except for Mattie and Miss Ann.

Oh wow thats interesting that at least a couple psychics picked up the event, it sounds like it would be hard to based on how you've described it.  Kind of like a wild card.  I'm sorry she wasn't so accurate for you...hopefully her June one will be accurate if its what you want!  Its tricky, sometimes I think its good when you stick to a reader and they know more about you and your situation because they can pick up other stuff that a first timer might not, but then you also never know if its better they don't know you that well because that can also be better in some readings.