Author Topic: Rika  (Read 34056 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Rika
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2020, 09:35:22 PM »
Somewhere between 2 and 3 years ago Rika told me, promised me actually, that I was going to be married by x date. The past year or so I thought about what she said a couple of times and sort of brushed it aside because it didn't look too likely but I have a never say never attitude.

Guess what  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats! So she got the marriage and date right?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2020, 05:42:39 AM »
Rika was good but all over the place, I think mediumship always like that

Offline kandyna

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2021, 10:28:21 PM »
I think hit or miss. So far my last reading with her was okay.. and okay with timing... "hit or miss"

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2023, 04:04:46 AM »
Has anyone read with her recently? I would like to know your experience if I can. She seems to know and connect with me very well. I do have a contact prediction coming up around my friend's bday (scary when she the exact date and month).

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2023, 06:15:25 PM »
Newbie, yet I have spent upward of 10gs on this site. Don’t judge please! I have spoken with her twice in the last several months. She has a gift that’s for certain, super fast talker and knows past and present. I haven’t had any predictions come thru yet they are still months out. She had contact from poi kinda right but it wasn’t at all as she expected. My poi was rotten and angry and mean not sweet and pleasant. I have a very very long list of whom I called and will gladly share fairytale readers and people with gifts. She has a gift just unsure of the future at this point. Hope this helps some

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2023, 08:03:06 PM »
Don't worry! I probably have spent just as much as well. Would you mind PMing me the list with gifts or how has worked for you in terms of predictions/connection?

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2024, 03:50:44 AM »
I had a reading with Rika regarding my POI.  Been alot of arguing and we are taking space.  Rika said there is something about 10:30 and 2-4 PM.   My POI broke contact at 10:30 and the following day we texted back and forth for forty minutes between 2-4PM, which to be honest was part of my control but I was debating how long to hold out on messaging.  No news about the final outcome however, too soon.

anything