Author Topic: readers who have over-estimated their monetary worth  (Read 8447 times)

Offline peppie

readers who have over-estimated their monetary worth
« on: December 26, 2017, 07:13:48 PM »
sorry but so many readers think they are very good and keep raising their rates. i've decided to compile a list of these readers who think they are better than they are and deem how much their services are actually worth.

mystical mirror by rikki: just raised her rate to $3.79/minute. sorry if you read tarot and are only on target for the present, you shouldn't be charging that much. finally, you've been wrong enough to only be worth $2.49/minute

prophet rose: her rate fits her, especially because she's fast and not that accurate with relationships. her rate is $1.99/min.

joanna's gift: it's a bit pricey but she's fast and accurate. i think she's more worth $3.49/minute rather than $4.98/minute.

karma warrior: i think his current rate of $2.50/minute is on point given he's fast.

queen of cups18: she's only worth $2.99. she's not really all that accurate and it's hard to tell what she's exactly predicting. plus she leaves you with so much negativity you might need to call someone else after her. (she charges now $3.99/min).

live the light: her rate of $4.49 is a joke. she's not psychic. for her psychological analysis abilities $2.49/min sounds right.

anyone else? if you list anyone can you please list their current rate since they tend to change them.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 07:16:40 PM by peppie »

Offline Sooshi

Re: readers who have over-estimated their monetary worth
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 07:34:17 PM »
I think the major part of the price discrepancy is that Keen takes such a big cut now. Last I heard it was 52%. It may have gone up since then. They also raised the minimum a reader can charge over the last couple years from .99 cents to 1.49 to 1.99 now.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 08:17:46 PM »
i baked in keen's cut.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 09:04:07 PM »
All I know is anyone charging over $5.00 a minute is not worth it...and that is pushing it. Just how much information can one get out of a reading that costs
that much? You better be able to predict and provide details out the wazoo as soon as were connected. at the same time, the cheapie readers tend to suck or are student.plain tarot readers

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 09:19:17 PM by bstalling »

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 10:08:33 PM »
I kind of feel like there are some who are worth it. if you're REALLY good. The only person I've talked to who has come close is Joanna's Gift. She's very close.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 10:19:56 PM »
Hahahaha I agree with this analysis!

sorry but so many readers think they are very good and keep raising their rates. i've decided to compile a list of these readers who think they are better than they are and deem how much their services are actually worth.

mystical mirror by rikki: just raised her rate to $3.79/minute. sorry if you read tarot and are only on target for the present, you shouldn't be charging that much. finally, you've been wrong enough to only be worth $2.49/minute

prophet rose: her rate fits her, especially because she's fast and not that accurate with relationships. her rate is $1.99/min.

joanna's gift: it's a bit pricey but she's fast and accurate. i think she's more worth $3.49/minute rather than $4.98/minute.

karma warrior: i think his current rate of $2.50/minute is on point given he's fast.

queen of cups18: she's only worth $2.99. she's not really all that accurate and it's hard to tell what she's exactly predicting. plus she leaves you with so much negativity you might need to call someone else after her. (she charges now $3.99/min).

live the light: her rate of $4.49 is a joke. she's not psychic. for her psychological analysis abilities $2.49/min sounds right.

anyone else? if you list anyone can you please list their current rate since they tend to change them.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 02:39:55 AM »
Peppie, you put it so delicately, "readers who have over-estimated their monetary worth"  ;D
To me it feels like some readers simply lost touch with reality.
For awhile I assumed that the more readers charge, the better they are at what they do. How mistaken I was, how much money I spent  :-\
I've tried a lot of most expensive readers, here are some of them on kasamba:
- psychic mark wright ($14.90 now, but at the time when I was getting readings he was around $20). Was giving me reading with so many details and descriptions about future events and people, Nothing he said came true.
- Master Z ($27.77) The nicest guy, but unfortunately predictions didn't unfold the way he said it would
- truth and light ($18.61) he was pretty good at picking up some things about my ex, but didn't see him getting in a relationshp with another girl, instead telling me timeframes when the guy would reach out, plenty of false hope, nothing came true
On keen:
- persian medium ($37.99) SHe was one of the absolute worse psychics I had readings with. I would not even put her name if just her predictions were off, she coud not even read than present moment. For several months she was saying that the guy I like was crazy about me and about to come forward, half a year later I found out the guy started to date another girl 1 month before I started to get readings with Fiona. I am shocked she worked for some other people, since she got so many glowing reviews (although I doubt they all authentic).
- Maxwell Angel ($24.99) He knew what I called him about - to ask about a man I liked - that was pretty much it.
there were so many  other super expensive readers, but going through this list only evokes anxiety. don't even want to deal with it now.

Offline peppie

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 05:43:34 AM »
Peppie, you put it so delicately, "readers who have over-estimated their monetary worth"  ;D
To me it feels like some readers simply lost touch with reality.
For awhile I assumed that the more readers charge, the better they are at what they do. How mistaken I was, how much money I spent  :-\
I've tried a lot of most expensive readers, here are some of them on kasamba:
- psychic mark wright ($14.90 now, but at the time when I was getting readings he was around $20). Was giving me reading with so many details and descriptions about future events and people, Nothing he said came true.
- Master Z ($27.77) The nicest guy, but unfortunately predictions didn't unfold the way he said it would
- truth and light ($18.61) he was pretty good at picking up some things about my ex, but didn't see him getting in a relationshp with another girl, instead telling me timeframes when the guy would reach out, plenty of false hope, nothing came true
On keen:
- persian medium ($37.99) SHe was one of the absolute worse psychics I had readings with. I would not even put her name if just her predictions were off, she coud not even read than present moment. For several months she was saying that the guy I like was crazy about me and about to come forward, half a year later I found out the guy started to date another girl 1 month before I started to get readings with Fiona. I am shocked she worked for some other people, since she got so many glowing reviews (although I doubt they all authentic).
- Maxwell Angel ($24.99) He knew what I called him about - to ask about a man I liked - that was pretty much it.
there were so many  other super expensive readers, but going through this list only evokes anxiety. don't even want to deal with it now.

wow angelina! i had no idea people called these people. it's SO expensive. ten minutes and you can spend $150-$400!

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 10:21:42 PM »
Yeah, I could spent up to $700 in one reading (Really NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF, that's for sure :-[). Here is an interesting thing though, there were a few readers that are very expensive who I got an amazingly powerful guidance from, regarding my career. For example, I had several readings with Denise Monique: $33.99 (her reviews here sucks and honestly I can't disagree with people here calling her keen reviews "dreamy" and not believable).
However, there were 2 situations in my career, where I felt completely stuck.I thought I was doing everything I could, but still wasn't moving anywhere, It's like I felt blocked, but could not figure out what was blocking me, so I asked Denise if she could pick it up and decipher things. She was able to give me an answer almost immediately. I did not have an A-ha moment during the call, but soon after we spoke i thought it through and realized that she look at the very core of  the problem and was able to identiy my block BRILLIANTLY! There is defintiely NO WAY, she would have been able to name it had she not have a no kidding psychic gift. (I don't want to get into details about what she said, but in short it was a mindshift (how I perceive my work) and one skill that I was missing and needed to learn). SHe is f''''' expensive like no kidding, but those insights expanded my career exponentially - I really used her psychic insight and advice and worked on things. I definitely see myself contacting her again some day. The only thing is, I don't think I would use her guidance for love life/asking about men (actually, I don't want to ask any psychic about men again). For example, I asked her about my ex this fall and she said that the guy will reach out and will want things, while QoC said, he wants nothing to do with me. I kinda tend to believe QoC on this one.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 04:50:11 PM »
What really gets to me is the $10, $13, and even $15 readers on California Psychics. You have to have 10 minutes worth in your account to get a reading with them at all, and I've read with a handful of these expensive readers and they are complete BS.

What I've seen on keen is even worse with psychics charging even $30 a minute???? You don't have to buy 10 minutes worth so I guess you could take for 3 minutes or something and call it good but yeah that is sickening. 99% of psychic readers in general aren't worth a dime in my opinion.

Offline peppie

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 05:15:44 PM »
What really gets to me is the $10, $13, and even $15 readers on California Psychics. You have to have 10 minutes worth in your account to get a reading with them at all, and I've read with a handful of these expensive readers and they are complete BS.

What I've seen on keen is even worse with psychics charging even $30 a minute???? You don't have to buy 10 minutes worth so I guess you could take for 3 minutes or something and call it good but yeah that is sickening. 99% of psychic readers in general aren't worth a dime in my opinion.
am i being mean when i state that anybody calling someone over $5/min is off their rocker?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 05:20:07 PM »

am i being mean when i state that anybody calling someone over $5/min is off their rocker?

That's my issue with Cookie. She is a great remote viewer but at $6 a minute she doesn't get everything correct.

Offline Kate

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 05:40:36 PM »

That's my issue with Cookie. She is a great remote viewer but at $6 a minute she doesn't get everything correct.

yeah I agree - but she is far more accurate than most with predictions and how things generally pan out.. so what to do? I wish she had a personal site as it would probably be cheaper..

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 05:45:52 PM »
If you cut their rates in half it'd be closer to a realistic price for most of them. Not all though and the ones that are in the $30+ range generally aren't worth 30 cents a minute. I think they charge that much because it's not like they're going to get repeat customers when they have zero psychic ability. Persian Medium is the worst.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 06:01:17 PM »

Not at all. $5 per minute is quite costly and can add up to being some awfully expensive "entertainment." Combine that with the fact that there's at least a 95% chance that the reader's predictions are going to be wrong.