Author Topic: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?  (Read 42035 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2017, 06:22:22 PM »
Jesus Christ. Why would you say that she is bitter just because she posted her personal feedback of a reader? It's called a feedback, a review. Simple as that. If one day you post a negative feedback about a reader, would it be because you are bitter? No, it would simply be your review, that's it. So ridiculous.

she has an abnormal attachment to that woman LOL, thanks I was starting to feel like wtf???  ::)  I'm starting to think she's either a friend of Judi or Judi herself.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2017, 06:27:37 PM »
Jesus Christ. Why would you say that she is bitter just because she posted her personal feedback of a reader? It's called a feedback, a review. Simple as that. If one day you post a negative feedback about a reader, would it be because you are bitter? No, it would simply be your review, that's it. So ridiculous.

She didn't post her own feed back. She posted someone else's. And her complaint about Judi further back in this thread was about something that happened to "her friend".  ::)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2017, 06:29:18 PM »

She didn't post her own feed back. She posted someone else's. And her complaint about Judi further back in this thread was about something that happened to "her friend".  ::)

Yup!  she tested her and she failed miserably LMAO, she started talking about the dude like he was a love interest.  SMH.  you really need to get a grip and stop shilling Judi on here.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2017, 06:31:25 PM »

Btw, you are the one that posted the story that sounded "familiar":

"I have seen Judi connect to the POI for a person and get the reading for their current or another love interest instead of the person calling.
I think it was Leogirl that Judi channeled messages from her POI that he had texted to another girl he was stringing along. Leogirl confirmed that the other girl had texts on her phone with the exact things Judi had channeled. That may well have been the case with Tired's POI and the comment about her hair. Sometimes readers get things mixed up. It doesn't mean they're trying to pull one over on you or that they have anything to come clean about."

Leogirl posted her story on this board herself. What's your point? Her situation was really unusual since it involved her POI being pushed into an arranged marriage by his family.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2017, 06:33:56 PM »

she has an abnormal attachment to that woman LOL, thanks I was starting to feel like wtf???  ::)  I'm starting to think she's either a friend of Judi or Judi herself.
I never read with Judi before joining this board. She was recommended to me by intuitive scorp.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2017, 06:38:07 PM »

Btw, you are the one that posted the story that sounded "familiar":

"I have seen Judi connect to the POI for a person and get the reading for their current or another love interest instead of the person calling.
I think it was Leogirl that Judi channeled messages from her POI that he had texted to another girl he was stringing along. Leogirl confirmed that the other girl had texts on her phone with the exact things Judi had channeled. That may well have been the case with Tired's POI and the comment about her hair. Sometimes readers get things mixed up. It doesn't mean they're trying to pull one over on you or that they have anything to come clean about."

Leogirl posted her story on this board herself. What's your point? Her situation was really unusual since it involved her POI being pushed into an arranged marriage by his family.

the point is exactly what my first post said, when you called me bitter.  that you can't put too much faith in her readings.  or channeling. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »

You also said at one point:

"Let me get this straight, your friend called Judi, who explicitly states she doesn't read jobs (or health), just relationships in her ad, to ask about her boss... and then got pissed off when she read it like it was a romantic interest.  :-\"

So why are you channeling people other than your love interests if Judi explicitly states she only reads hearts?  How do lawyersr fit into that equation?  :-X

Actually glad you brought that up. The poi in that case said what the lawyer told him in channeling. The lawyer wasn't channeled.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2017, 06:46:54 PM »

You also said at one point:

"Let me get this straight, your friend called Judi, who explicitly states she doesn't read jobs (or health), just relationships in her ad, to ask about her boss... and then got pissed off when she read it like it was a romantic interest.  :-\"

So why are you channeling people other than your love interests if Judi explicitly states she only reads hearts?  How do lawyersr fit into that equation?  :-X

Actually glad you brought that up. The poi in that case said what the lawyer told him in channeling. The lawyer wasn't channeled.

::)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2017, 07:28:15 PM »
Look, you can roll your eyes all you want. When I came on this board a year and a half ago, I was looking for a new reader. Judi was recommended to me by Intuitive Scorp and a few others. Tired of it All tried to talk me out of calling her.

I don't even want to think about where I'd be now if I hadn't called her. She didn't feed me a fairy tale like other readers did. She flat out called my ex an asshole, and it's really jarring to hear Judi talk like that because she doesn't normally swear. She's kept me one step ahead of him this whole time. I've posted before that she has been wrong on a few things for me, but I've come to learn how to get the most out of my readings with her and how to tell when she's off. I'm trying to share that with others on here. I'm not telling people to keep calling her for years about an unrequited love interest. That'd be a mistake no matter what reader you're calling.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2017, 07:49:15 PM »
Why are you getting so worked up?  It's truly strange.  People on here critique readers all the time, and you don't get yourself crazy?  I am not the only one who has said negative things about Judi, yet you are coming after me personally?  It's like you can't even accept the fact that's she been so dreadfully wrong for some that it's been laughable? 

Seems you shilled Judi on the other boards as well, and were called out on it.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/6149-Judi-s-Inner-Light-Keen-com

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2017, 08:00:56 PM »
I'm not worked up and it's not strange at all. Judi saved my ass.  I can totally accept others have had lack lustre readings from her.
What I don't understand is why you're so worked up about her when all you've referenced is other's people's experiences. I think your profile is probably a sock account.

As for SPS, Joey literally calls everyone a shill on that board if they're talking about someone other than Yona.  ;D

Happened to other members from here on there too. He really went off on Bagalaga for saying that Aries Intuition was more accurate for her than Yona was. I read Bagalagas transscript from her readings from Aries. She was right. Yona was off.  It happens.

Offline njlady

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2018, 10:42:42 PM »
I'm a big Judy fan, but I think on platforms like Keen there is so much competition and pressure to provide readings like it is a McDonald's drive-thru instead of fine dining.  You are going to get fillers.  So many people don't want to wait 5 seconds for a connection and God forbid they get an "I don't know".  Why risk a one star?  Make something up.  Fill in a gap.  People have unrealistic expectations. $3.99 holds the key to the universe.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2018, 12:57:58 AM »
So are you saying that lying by filling in gaps is a realistic expectation; Expecting the truth is just a shot in the dark?
Aren't readers more likely to get return customers, more so when they are right than when they are wrong? How I see it, is that the filler crap is going to make them wrong.
I think people give readers way too many passes because readers don't have to be on Keen, especially the popular ones.

Cookie for example is very popular now, although I'm not saying she does this (just giving an example). There must be a slew of reasons readers stay on Keen and she'd be banking on her own by cutting out the middle man. But because of the older crowd's computer illiteracy, she doesn't want the hassle of scheduling people, so she just lets Keen do it.

I totally get that, but lying? There is just no justification for it IMO.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2018, 06:10:54 PM »
Everyone besides Joanna’s gift,readings by Kim,dzsigns ,Lila moonshadow told me he wouldn’t come back and he didnot .Its almost two years nada nothing ..

Offline marciamia

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2018, 10:13:58 PM »
I just tried Joanna’s Gift today for the first time....she picked up pretty well, but she’s a card reader so not sure how good of a tool that is for her or not.

anything