Author Topic: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?  (Read 41767 times)

Offline AustralieNs

Who's told you he's NOT coming back?
« on: December 25, 2017, 12:53:13 AM »
I feel like most readers assure everyone they'll be reconciled with their POI in just two more weeks... two more months... who are the readers who have told you straight up it's over- and were they right?

Offline whskers

Re: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 02:09:29 AM »
I called about my ex POI who I really want a relationship with.

Cookie - said communication will increase but will just stay as friends. Correct - after ex PoI found out I have a new guy, he text snapchats me everyday but I wasn’t interested anymore. Up to this day he will always text me but I don’t see him as relationship material. Which I never thought would happen because I really really liked him.
 Moira of psychic source - called and asked about POI and she was just silent and said.. you’ll never be together. Call lasted less than 2 mins. I was a little mad and disappointed during that call but looking back I think she just didn’t want to waste my money.
 Angelica of psychic source - same approach with Moira. All she said is you two won’t end up together. I don’t have anything else to say after that I was just so shock how upfront they were. Call lasted less than 1 minute.
 seraphina of psychics source - she’s more of an empath. She always say poi is selfish and thinks of himself and don’t want to be committed
Stephanie’s guided tarot - we would fought on the call because she said I’m wasting my money on him and I get mad because she won’t answer my questions.
Sweethearts tarot - I asked about him and she said I’ll save you money. Let’s not talk about him because I don’t like him for you.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 06:48:15 PM by whskers »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 04:09:59 AM »
Years ago, after wasting hundreds on false hope on keen with other advisors, kisha told me my relationship with my ex bf was over n he was cheating. Also told me when he returns i wont want him. All of this was accurate...also intuitiveangie78 said the same but she quit keen a while ago.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 04:41:24 AM »
Happy3174 and Soulful Journeys. There were a few others but I can't remember right now

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 05:32:31 AM »
Were all of these advisors correct for you guys?

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2017, 02:45:28 PM »

Yes they were correct for me. Ex poi still text and flirts a little up to today but I’m not interested anymore. I edited my post above.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2017, 06:22:55 PM »

Yep

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »
So far only Cookie and Moira from Psychic Source  have told me I won't hear from him.
Except Cookie said "you have to reach out to him. You could send him something... but he doesn't respond. You go through a period of him not responding". ?!

But every one else assures me he'll be contacting me and most of their contact predictions passed by a while ago,  days ago, weeks ago, a month ago. I have been assured of his contact/returning by:

Zadalia
Serenity
Lisa Diane
Lotus of Light
Queen of Cups
Hilary80
Barbara4846
Erin Shawn
Psychic Readings by Sage - who was my favorite for a while and who I trusted the most
Masters Michelle and Josh, who, to be fair, have 1.5 months left to be correct
Aries Intuition
Samantha Wild - who actually told me my last ex would never return and was correct
Love Nurse 7
Mystical Moon Shadow
Sapphire21
Alphafemale
ASTROSarah
Christina474773
Judis Inner Light - whose empath skills BLEW ME AWAY and who I may still contact right before I text my ex to see what headspace he's in.
Friend Sue
Bridgette from Psychic Source
Amy from Psychic Source
Tara from CP

I'll let you know if all these Keen favorites end up being wrong, so far I'm pretty sure they will be.

With my last ex, the only ones to tell me the truth were Samantha Wild, Hilary80, and Alpha Female

I'm in line for Lady Persephone but I'm getting VERY close to just sending this boy a text and if he ignores me, just accepting he's a jerk and trying to move on
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:44:56 AM by AustralieNs »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2017, 03:45:40 PM »
Judi is so amazing I still get goosebumps from her readings. I wish I could really go into more detail about what she's come out with for me, but I'm paranoid that some of the people I get her to read for me may actually read the board one day. She's also come out with some amazing stuff for a friend of mine I referred to her which was all confirmed because it about people they still talk to regularly as well.
Also Judi will be getting her own website soon, so for those of you frustrated with keen...

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2017, 04:33:38 PM »
Judis empath skills really are out of this world. When she channeled him it sounded like she was doing a spot-on impression of him. She used exact phrases he uses. He's told me I'm "f*cken awesome" and she channeled him saying "I think shes f*cken awesome". And one of the last things he said to me was "I just need to get my sh*t together already" which she repeated in her channeling. I just wish her prediction had played out for me, but I know she's an empath not an oracle. But he sounded so distressed with the situation and so on the edge of reaching out... but that was a month ago :/

I'll probably still read with her but I won't get so excited when she makes a prediction

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 04:39:07 PM »
Judis empath skills really are out of this world. When she channeled him it sounded like she was doing a spot-on impression of him. She used exact phrases he uses. He's told me I'm "f*cken awesome" and she channeled him saying "I think shes f*cken awesome". And one of the last things he said to me was "I just need to get my sh*t together already" which she repeated in her channeling. I just wish her prediction had played out for me, but I know she's an empath not an oracle. But he sounded so distressed with the situation and so on the edge of reaching out... but that was a month ago :/

I'll probably still read with her but I won't get so excited when she makes a prediction

Be careful with that one (Judi)..she can have you hanging on to a dead situation for a long time.  The general consensus is that she channels 20%, makes up 80%.... I know someone who called her regularly...and then called her after some time from a different account and she didn't even channel similar stuff from all her prior reads.  The more you read with her, the more she makes up..IMO.

this feedback on her page made me laugh so hard:

"She said he is interested to get to know me and he likes me but doesn't know where this is going, and yet we are already planning to get married and stuff lol. After I fed her more info, she changed it to "He wants to marry you and I see you looking at rings in June!" She flips based on what you tell her, she is not connecting to Archangel Michael only her own deluded mind."

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2017, 04:42:12 PM »
You sound bitter

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2017, 04:43:42 PM »
You sound bitter

LOL and you sound naive.  Your point?  it's like you are in an alternate reality where you channel people instead of talking to them directly?  kind of bizarre if you ask me..but hey, it's your life.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2017, 04:48:36 PM »
You sound bitter

LOL and you sound naive.  Your point?  it's like you are in an alternate reality where you channel people instead of talking to them directly?  kind of bizarre if you ask me..but hey, it's your life.

Hardly. But I'm not in a situation where I'm hanging onto to some unrequited love interest. Judi's abilities have a lot more applications that most would seem to have fathomed. It pays to know what's going on behind the scenes and it's worked very, very well for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2017, 04:51:27 PM »
If you're not hanging on, why are you paying a "channeler" to find info out about this person?  You don't need to reply, just wondering.  I have no interest to channel my boss/hairdresser/best friend.  I actually find that borderline creepy.

But hey, have fun continuing to pay for her mortgage/vacations.