Author Topic: Merry Christmas everyone  (Read 2247 times)

Offline joq122

Merry Christmas everyone
« on: December 24, 2017, 09:05:46 PM »
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully for at least one day, we can forget whatever is troubling our hearts and minds on this day. And hopefully during this holiday season, we can have that one thing we want most, and that’s a peace of mind. I know this new year will all bring us that and I wish everyone nothing but a blessed Christmas and a prosperous new year! This forum has helped me a lot with my personal life. I don’t comment or write much but, some of the words that has been said in this forum has been helpful to me and to many other people on here. Thank you!! ❤️🎄

Offline Illumin8

Re: Merry Christmas everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 01:00:24 AM »
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully for at least one day, we can forget whatever is troubling our hearts and minds on this day. And hopefully during this holiday season, we can have that one thing we want most, and that’s a peace of mind. I know this new year will all bring us that and I wish everyone nothing but a blessed Christmas and a prosperous new year! This forum has helped me a lot with my personal life. I don’t comment or write much but, some of the words that has been said in this forum has been helpful to me and to many other people on here. Thank you!! ❤️🎄

Happy Christmas to you too Joq122. I couldn't agree more. Today is not the day to focus on what you don't have but to appreciate all that you do. Yep, I love this board too. It's helped me over the year for sure. Wishing you and all the other members a beautiful day and may 2018 be truly amazing. x x

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 01:55:44 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone! Grateful for all of you! Love!!

Offline Epic08

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 03:10:55 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I’m grateful for each of you having the courage to share your stories with us. I pray that 2018 brings each of us what our hearts desires and the things that are for our highest good. Blessings to all :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 08:00:09 AM »
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

anything