Author Topic: Keen xmas promotion  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Sooshi

Keen xmas promotion
« on: December 23, 2017, 09:04:13 PM »
Is keen doing their usual xmas promotion where they send something out every day? I got one offer yesterday, nothing today. Just wondering if anyone got anything different? Funny thing is the subject line yesterday said add $25 get $25 and when I opened it, it was only a $5 promotion.  >:(

Offline Sooshi

Re: Keen xmas promotion
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 09:19:16 PM »
Yeah I really don't spend that much on there. I only call once or twice a month for less than 10 minutes usually.
I'm just ticked about the bait & switch subject line of the email.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 09:20:41 PM »
They gave me a good $50 free last week when I added all the promos. I actually tried someone new that I liked very much.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 09:57:06 PM »
<pouts> I didn't get anything last week.  :'(

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 05:33:28 AM »
They gave me a good $50 free last week when I added all the promos. I actually tried someone new that I liked very much.
How are you getting so many promos? Are you spending a lot of money with them? I spend, but not a great deal, but still... So F! Keen, the master ripoff artists.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 05:45:12 AM »
How are you getting so many promos? Are you spending a lot of money with them? I spend, but not a great deal, but still... So F! Keen, the master ripoff artists.

Nah, 2 or 3  readings a month from my faves at this point..if that. One promo was literally "Heres $25 on us!". Years ago, I did use to spend a lot though.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 03:18:55 PM »
The only time I got a promotion for $25 was one that someone else got and forwarded to me. I think the most I got before that was $15.