Author Topic: Anastasia Christine  (Read 21304 times)

Offline russianred

Re: Anastasia Christine
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2020, 12:33:12 AM »
In my last read with her a week or 2 ago she got head and throat chakra. Interestingly she said it would be moving into the heart chakra and well I made him admit his feelings Saturday and he is now talking about distant future with me.

Do you ask about chakra or does she bring it up?  It hasn't really come up in my calls with her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2020, 01:55:59 AM »
In my last read with her a week or 2 ago she got head and throat chakra. Interestingly she said it would be moving into the heart chakra and well I made him admit his feelings Saturday and he is now talking about distant future with me.

Do you ask about chakra or does she bring it up?  It hasn't really come up in my calls with her.

She always brings it up. Anytime I call I ask for his thoughts feelings and intentions and what is ahead for us. I never ask specific questions or give details until they have hit on it on their own.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2020, 06:42:24 PM »
Just wrong for me

Offline russianred

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2020, 03:56:19 PM »
Bump... I really like her but I don't OD on her, just quick calls spread out.  She got timing right from the start and stuck to it and it did come to fruition.  She tunes in quickly and doesn't go on and on.  She did bring up chakras to me this time and the healing I need to do.  I don't know how accurate she was about the chakras (she brought up root and sacral to me too) but what she said about my insecurities made sense to me.  She's also been consistent over time with what she thinks is the weaker spot of my POI.

Offline russianred

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2020, 04:18:43 PM »
Anyone read with her lately?  I am really digging some insight about myself that she gave to me this week.  I tried to get some predictions but she wasn't really into that this time around (this isn't a no contact POI situation but an ongoing relationship).  She said some stuff that touched my soul and inspired me, although it's going to be difficult for me to change my thought/action patterns of many years.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2021, 05:55:35 PM »
any recent updates on her? I just read with her for the vest first time and she was super quick so definitely wont break the bank but Im not sure if the reading resonated. she did mention her chakras which is how she apparently reads. I didn't ask for predictions but more for the now. she said POI was not a player which is not true at all so that kinda threw me off. not sure what her specialty is.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2021, 04:56:02 AM »
ok hear to report that she saw communication coming and POI and I hadn't spoken in weeks so I didnt think she would be right. but but but she was. I didn't ask for a timeframe but when I asked whats next for us, she said "commnunication" and she was right.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2021, 01:40:06 PM »
When did you read with her that she said contact?

ok hear to report that she saw communication coming and POI and I hadn't spoken in weeks so I didnt think she would be right. but but but she was. I didn't ask for a timeframe but when I asked whats next for us, she said "commnunication" and she was right.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2021, 07:31:25 PM »
sometime last week and she said throat chakra for conscious thought and communication is what she is picking you so even if we aren't talking, conscious thought it there just communication is lacking and thats coming up. do you read with her often?

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2021, 09:56:27 AM »
I’ve never read with her.

sometime last week and she said throat chakra for conscious thought and communication is what she is picking you so even if we aren't talking, conscious thought it there just communication is lacking and thats coming up. do you read with her often?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2021, 04:51:16 PM »
ok.she is super quick and to the point incase you plan on reading.

I’ve never read with her.

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2021, 11:06:01 AM »
Ok thank you!