Author Topic: dealing with the reality of life  (Read 3087 times)

Offline peppie

dealing with the reality of life
« on: December 09, 2017, 12:09:45 AM »
getting readings provides a false safety. if you know what is going to happen you can protect yourself, you can be safe, you can be ok.

i'm trying to work through being okay even if i can't know what's going to happen. in fact, we don't know and we can't know. i don't want to waste more money i could use saving so i can really be safe, you know?

any love out there? support? could use some right now.

Offline maroonlight

Re: dealing with the reality of life
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 12:40:09 AM »
I absolutely and 100% can relate to you on this.

Getting readings often times does the exact opposite than prepare us for what will happen, and that's even worse than not knowing. Unfortunately we really just aren't intended to know everything that will manifest in our lives, good or bad.
Only time will tell you what will happen, and also what feels impossible to make it through now, will later pass and you WILL be ok. I've had to learn this many times...

Don't waste any more money. It will not change the outcome of your situation and will only frustrate you more if you spend thousands of dollars to be told things that don't even happen. That happened to me and absolutely nothing good came from it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 01:12:33 AM »
I absolutely and 100% can relate to you on this.

Getting readings often times does the exact opposite than prepare us for what will happen, and that's even worse than not knowing. Unfortunately we really just aren't intended to know everything that will manifest in our lives, good or bad.
Only time will tell you what will happen, and also what feels impossible to make it through now, will later pass and you WILL be ok. I've had to learn this many times...

Don't waste any more money. It will not change the outcome of your situation and will only frustrate you more if you spend thousands of dollars to be told things that don't even happen. That happened to me and absolutely nothing good came from it.

Yesssssss!!!

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 06:26:07 PM »
i often wonder if i keep calling because i want to know i am safe... that i'll be okay.

do you guys know why you keep calling? is it the same thign?

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 06:39:48 PM »
i often wonder if i keep calling because i want to know i am safe... that i'll be okay.

do you guys know why you keep calling? is it the same thign?

Honestly do you feel safe afterwards, really? You've lost money which is a form of security. This is no different then seeking shelter in a stranger's van whose offering you emotional candy.

Maybe the safety is having a routine. A routine helps us stay sane. Those little things you can rely on daily. Keen will always be there, because the POI very well won't be.

It's the safety in knowing Keen is there when others disappear.

And IMO it's the safety in blaming Keen and routine rather that opening up the Pandora's Box of seeing the origin of the trigger. Maybe an absent father, maybe a fear of love itself and looking for emotionally unavailable people because you're unavailable too.

And by you, I mean anyone.

realist... that's deep... i don't know... i'll have to think about it...

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 09:39:25 PM »
thanks for writing that. it's scary to know anything can happen.

sometimes, it's nice having a very intuitive person who you can bounce ideas off of.

and i agree more than not you've gotten a false sense of security.