Author Topic: Caribbean Psychics - Marlene  (Read 19127 times)

Offline Billygirl

Re: Caribbean Psychics - Marlene
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2018, 01:47:10 AM »
Just seems that with one reading there is one outcome and the next will be a different one and so forth.  How is ot possible for things to change that much.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2018, 04:07:57 AM »
@Billygirl, how many times have you read with her and how often?

Offline Billygirl

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2018, 04:00:29 PM »
I ve read with her about five times total.  Twice back at the first of December about a week apart.  Then three tea since then which was around mid January those teadings were about two weeks apart. One was a carry over conversation from the previous evening. I will say some things she has said has been dead on correct  with confirmation!!  She has also been very generous with her time. If I ever had a quick question I have called and she has spoken to me with no charge either. I am doing some spirtal work that she is helping me with also.  Just wondering how things  can change so much with readings.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2018, 06:37:35 PM »
Well, I guess I’m curious as to why so many readings in such a short amount of time. Did your POI go left when she said they would go right so you called her back? Was she wrong on anything?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:47:41 PM by marciamia »

Offline Billygirl

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2018, 08:50:00 PM »
No some things happened and I wasn't sure how to handle it, and called for guidance.

Offline Billygirl

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2018, 11:29:53 PM »
Has anyone tried her spritial work with Marlene???  If so how did it work out???

Offline marciamia

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2018, 01:06:34 AM »
No I haven’t; just read with her once in December. Has she been accurate for you though?

Offline Billygirl

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2018, 02:57:06 PM »
The relationship part of the reading that I called about has changed several times throughout the readings. There are parts that have proven to be accurate that she has said.  The part about my work issues have been dead on accurate though!!  Even confirmed from co-workers and the strange part is it was unsilcited when it was confirmed. She told me to buy a prayer candle and somethings to do, and all of a suddenly people at work started opening up to me and basically confirmed everything she told me. Just wondering if anyone else had any experiences with this either.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2018, 04:47:02 PM »
I’ve never tried her spiritual stuff but something she brought up in my reading back in December happened in January. It wasn’t even related to what I was calling about, she was just like “you know, I’m also hearing XXXXX is going to happen soon” and I was like “umm, ok cool” and not really caring about it because it wasn’t about why I was calling and then sure enough it did lol.

In regards to your relationship stuff though, did she not see these changes or advise you that these things are going to be happening?

Offline cappy

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2018, 06:07:39 AM »
I am intrigued....do you think shes good for relationship advice....is shegood with time lines....
how far out do you need to book with her...

thanks

Offline mignnone

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2018, 04:29:05 AM »
Marlene’s prediction did not come to pass for me

candiednut

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2018, 03:49:39 PM »
Nothing came to pass.

Offline Jajamurr

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2019, 06:35:42 PM »
 :'( This was a mistake to work with this psychic. Initially, it seemed things were on point then after situations changed I'd get calls to say "remember" this or that and it was not true. Guidance in going through a divorce to use different attorneys were all missed points. 2/3 were supposed to be very good and one was even said to be a good fighter but later this person said the case was over her head. There is no such thing as life long services as represented.

PayPal transactions are the only means to pay which is bad then they ask the customer to pay the transaction fees which they can write off. Not good at all. Check Yelp and see what others have to say. Corp filing based out of Delaware although everyone supposedly in NY and NJ...

candiednut

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2019, 06:49:44 PM »
Shes not real. And she wrote her own positive testimonials

Offline Anon

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2019, 08:24:55 PM »
IIRC, Honestly, Nothing resonated. Sorry!

anything