Author Topic: Caribbean Psychics - Marlene  (Read 19124 times)

Offline Nena10

Re: Caribbean Psychics - Marlene
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 05:49:59 PM »
Hi, I hope everyone is doing well :)
I am new here but wanted to share my experience with Marlene- Caribbean Psychics- I was hesitant to get “just” another reading bc I have spent so much money, and although I do have a trusted advisor, I wanted to get a 2nd opinion (shouldn’t have)- Marlene hit a few key points and I was impressed but her prediction was way off from what my trusted advisor had predicted. All in all, I ended up believing everything she said because she connected in some ways. I was really upset though, and I ended the call crying and feeling very emotional... the next day I contacted my trusted advisor and begged her to please tell me the truth on the situation, and she patiently reassured me that what the other reader “found” was absolutely NOT true, that she believed that Marlene was reading my negative energy and fears that she still saw what she predicted within the time frame originally given. Well, my trusted advisor was RIGHT!!! And Marlene was soooo wrong... I know not all advisors can connect to everyone but I was curious to read with Marlene since order websites were talking so highly about her, and how “honest” she was in what she saw and she was wrong and I am so happy she was wrong. Just wanted to share- she was nice and easy to talk though, but no, she was definitely wrong on what she predicted!

candiednut

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 06:02:30 PM »
Thanks for sharing Nena. Can you share who your trusted advisor is?

Offline Nena10

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »
Yes, of course :) Sonya Starr Angel- Kasamba... I know some of you have said good things about her and some others have not connected (sadly)- but she connects SO well with me-She has unconditionally helped me through multiple things- she is expensive but SO worth every penny. She truly freaks me out on her accuracy and how well she reads people. She is honest too though, she is kind and sweet on her delivery but that will not stop her from telling you the truth.

Offline Nena10

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 08:00:21 PM »
She predicted someone coming back and contact improving during the “2nd quarter of the year. Some others would tell me this person would come back and contact me in “two weeks, four weeks” and she straight up told me it would be not be for another four to five months, and I wish she would have been wrong bc I didn’t want to wait this long, but she happened to be right- she is great also at describing other’s feelings and intentions. I have gotten direct confirmation on things that others were thinking and they would confirm what she had seen/felt.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 11:44:32 AM »
@nena10
Have you used her spiritual services before? I got a reading from her and it was very accurate

Offline Nena10

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2018, 04:45:35 PM »
Hi :) yes, I actually have gotten Chakra work done and spell work! Her work is legit! What I like about her though is that she is not pushy at all and she is realistic on what you should expect. Time is tricky on spell work but thing do manifest.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 05:04:18 PM »
@nena10
What spellwork have you had done if you don’t mind sharing?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 05:09:22 PM »
Hi :) yes, I actually have gotten Chakra work done and spell work! Her work is legit! What I like about her though is that she is not pushy at all and she is realistic on what you should expect. Time is tricky on spell work but thing do manifest.

Hold up here, you just said almost the exact same thing about this Sonya Starr or whoever on Kasamba.....

Offline Billygirl

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 09:05:01 PM »
Are y'all speaking about Marlene or this other women??

Offline marciamia

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »
Are y'all speaking about Marlene or this other women??

I don’t think Nena10 realizes where she’s posting. If she’s talking about Sonya Starr, she needs to post it on that thread.

Offline Billygirl

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 09:52:24 PM »
Did you read with Marlene???  If so how was your reading??

Offline Nena10

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 10:17:30 PM »
I am so sorry, I am new here :( trying to get a hang of this! Pls forgive me for any confusion.

Offline Nena10

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 10:21:50 PM »
Just to clarify though ( and again so sorry I am confusing everyone)- someone asked me if I had done any Spiritual work with Sonya and I responded with a yes and that her work was legit- but I also mentioned that I could not connect with Marlene from CP- since her prediction was the opposite of Sonya’s and Sonya’s prediction happened to come to pass.... hope this clarifies.... sorry again :(

Offline marciamia

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2018, 12:36:01 AM »
Did you read with Marlene???  If so how was your reading??

I did and one thing Marlene told me (that I didn’t even ask about, mind you) came to pass, so take that for what it’s worth  ;)

Offline Billygirl

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2018, 11:25:53 PM »
I've read with her a couple of times now and things that she has said has proven to be true.  However the main reason for calling her was due to a relationship and things seem to change. Anyone else experience this?