Author Topic: time frames that keep getting pushed back  (Read 3391 times)

Offline peppie

time frames that keep getting pushed back
« on: December 08, 2017, 06:58:18 AM »
i've been calling someone for a while. she's been giving predictions that are consistent. however, what really annoys me is every few weeks she pushes the timeframe back a few weeks. she's been accurate in the past, but i'm getting annoyed.

would you buy it? or would you chalk this is up to bullshitting?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: time frames that keep getting pushed back
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 07:24:13 AM »
I wouldn’t call back until the prediction passed, if it didn’t then I would say he or she is wrong.

I agree. There can be a slight delay - but eventually it’s just wrong and they don’t want to admit it.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 07:42:57 AM »
it's really annoying to have someone say end of november. then say end of november early december. then november or by end of december. then recently i called back and got 2 to 3... two to three weeks or feb march.

really annoyed.

however, her predictions have panned out before. plus, she's nailed situations no one else has seen.

i'll wait it out but i'm annoyed.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 11:01:38 AM »
I had a similar experience happened to me back in March-July. I’ll just call it BS...

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 04:31:34 PM »
In my experience.. unless it is something immediate.. time frames can never be relied upon. The only person who has been 100% accurate with time frames (weeks out) has been Cookie..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 04:33:30 PM »
I agree about timeframes, I don't even ask for them anymore.

Offline Member5

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 06:24:21 PM »
I have yet to find a reader who is excellent with timing consistently, some get it right half the time which is like the best I have gotten out of them.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 12:52:31 AM »
As far as timing goes, there is the concept of free will, but if you keep calling the same psychic over and over again about the same person, then yes they will likely push timeframes back to avoid being confronted and yelled at. I would say it is BS. I had predictions from March-August on the last POI and nothing ever happened at all, and its December now.

anything