Author Topic: just don't lie to me dammit  (Read 3982 times)

Offline peppie

just don't lie to me dammit
« on: November 29, 2017, 01:07:01 AM »
fake readers should just give it up. i'm so annoyed right now.

false hope - ugh!

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: just don't lie to me dammit
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 03:00:27 AM »
fake readers should just give it up. i'm so annoyed right now.

false hope - ugh!

Do you mind elaborating on the readers and situation? And I'm sorry to hear :( I went through the same thing like 8 years ago for almost 2 years.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 03:47:30 AM »
lying is the same as being fake imho.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 12:04:06 AM »
Not a bad Idea.  I would love for someone to call me up, ask a question and let me run.

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
I am in.  One time I several girlfriends over for dinner and a few glasses of wine I pulled out my Tarot Cards and read for each of them.  It was just for fun, but several months later a couple of them told me I spot on with the prediction.  I believe the accuracy was because it wasn't forced and I was simply allowing whatever came up to flow out.  I would never have the nerve to do it for money. I honestly believe that would change the energy exchange.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 07:38:46 PM »
Because money is not being exchanged I believe the "reader" would give the honest truth because there is nothing to gain and nothing to lose.  It would be for the fun of it and nothing more....well, and for the fact that we would want to see how it stands up to prediction from a paid reader.  I view it as an experiment.

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 01:24:41 AM »
First: Not sure what to even call the thread if I did start it

Second: I would probably be accused of being a reader on Keen and just trying to pick up regular customers

Third: Some of the ladies in here scare to crap out of me :)

But here is why I would like to do it; I believe that by trying to really focus on the energy of someone else, or on tarot cards, it helps us to develop our own in guidance and intuition.

So having said all of this, if someone would like to ask a question for the fun of it, I am more than happy to roll the tarot cards out and try my best to see if I can interpret for someone.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 05:36:10 AM »
At the end of the day, it's a free reading. Some things will be accurate, some things, not so much. It is still another perspective washed ashore from a sea of many paid for perspectives.
I've done this before and the free reads were awful and underwhelming. Nothing resonated, nothing fit my situation, the question wasn't answered, the reader was a novice at card reading no less, so I thanked them and moved on. We already know a horrid reading is going to be a possibility, but perhaps, just perhaps something may play out in the reading that does some good, or leads us somewhere, yadda, yadda. IDK, I haven't found that really good, special free reading yet, but it doesn't mean it won't happen. I suppose optimism is key, perhaps?

I always ask for the brutal truth and give feedback, only if the reader asks for it and I usually just make a list of things and say this is the list that was right, this is the list that was off. Just so they can see how they interpreted the cards and perhaps think of ways to create a better reading in the future for others. The reader can decide for themselves if it was horrible. I don't have to tell them that, since I didn't lose anything but time, but so did they.

It's all a crapshot, regardless.