Author Topic: Keen Offer Code - Thanks giving  (Read 5378 times)

Offline Sooshi

Keen Offer Code - Thanks giving
« on: November 24, 2017, 07:03:36 PM »
What did they send you for an offer code today? I' wondering if we all get the same or if people who call more, get a better bonus?

Offline jas

Re: Keen Offer Code - Thanks giving
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 07:14:58 PM »
I got absolutely nothing - no offers what so ever.  I spend an average of $500 a month on Keen.  I am really pissed off about this.  Sometimes I spend over $1000 in a month (I have a serious addiction) They offer me nothing!!!##%!!!  I have been on Keen since 2008.  I am calling customer service right now.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 08:00:57 PM »
Damn that sucks. I don't think I've ever spent more than $100, maybe $120 in a month on there. I got a $10 for $10 offer today. Anyone else get anything different?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:15:41 PM by Sooshi »

Offline candy1

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 05:58:05 AM »
Damn that sucks. I don't think I've ever spent more than $100, maybe $120 in a month on there. I got a $10 for $10 offer today. Anyone else get anything different?

I got the 10 for 10 - but I haven't had a reading in almost three weeks - and don't really have any desire to (thank God!) I even missed a call from friend Sue a couple days ago that I was waiting months for that didn't even bother me... So I don't know if I will even use it... If I put the money in, I will spend it - so I think I'm going to leave it. 

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »
I called customer service and complained strongly about the fact that I spend a ton of money and never get anything back.  They looked at my account and gave me $40.  I guess they only give the promotions to get people to get them to spend more.  Lord knows I spend enough.

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 03:57:04 AM »
I got absolutely nothing - no offers what so ever.  I spend an average of $500 a month on Keen.  I am really pissed off about this.  Sometimes I spend over $1000 in a month (I have a serious addiction) They offer me nothing!!!##%!!!  I have been on Keen since 2008. 

Now that is a Keen addiction. I'm no longer addicted, but can't seem to stop completely. I still call because I enjoy getting readings every now and then.

They should be giving you several hundred dollars free every year.

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 12:47:47 PM »

Now that is a Keen addiction. I'm no longer addicted, but can't seem to stop completely. I still call because I enjoy getting readings every now and then.

[/quote]

Back in 08' through about 11', they gave some really great offers of $100 a pop.  I figured it was because I spent so much money with them.  It all seemed to stop when they sold to a new company. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 02:19:41 PM »
I got absolutely nothing - no offers what so ever.  I spend an average of $500 a month on Keen.  I am really pissed off about this.  Sometimes I spend over $1000 in a month (I have a serious addiction) They offer me nothing!!!##%!!!  I have been on Keen since 2008. 

I agree..maybe it's better they don't send you any offers, just more temptation for you. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 06:20:26 PM »
What? That's utter hypocrisy! Calling out someone on here they have an addiction is uncalled for. Anyone responding in this forum is addicted.

The poster said herself she has a bad addiction....and I disagree that everyone here has one.  I mean most probably lol...

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 01:20:21 AM »
Yes, I said it about myself....I am an addict.  It is just a good thing that I make a lot of money.  I don't mind someone calling me an addict...shoe fits.

Offline skyline

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 04:08:36 AM »
Back in 08' through about 11', they gave some really great offers of $100 a pop.  I figured it was because I spent so much money with them.  It all seemed to stop when they sold to a new company.

That's what usually happens when the buyer pays a large amount for the company and they want to start seeing a return right away.

A psychic I used to talk to knew the founder of keen. I assume '11 was when he sold it.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 02:26:45 AM »
Anyone responding in this forum is addicted.

Not really.  Unless I have a situation going on, Keen or readings don't even enter my mind.  I've gone for years and years without calling or just making a quick two or three minute call once or twice a year to see if I can get some background on an issue. 

Earlier this year I went on a binge, something I hadn't done since 2003.  I had something that was very upsetting happen and I wasn't going to get through it without assistance.  Yeah, I spent some money on people who sucked but I recognized that they sucked and didn't go back for more.  I found a few readers who really worked for me and I'm sticking to them until this is over.  A call or two a month is doing it for me until all this is resolved.