Author Topic: What does it mean when a reader flips on you  (Read 5743 times)

Offline Universal9

What does it mean when a reader flips on you
« on: November 23, 2017, 08:42:37 AM »
Suppose you got one positive reading and then after a while, the same reader flips and gives a negative reading on the same situation. Is this justified? What does this show about the reader? Is flipping natural or is the reader flawed in the first place?
I personally feel like being backstabbed when a reader flips. It is mean and feels very bad.

Offline Kate

Re: What does it mean when a reader flips on you
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 12:44:17 PM »
Suppose you got one positive reading and then after a while, the same reader flips and gives a negative reading on the same situation. Is this justified? What does this show about the reader? Is flipping natural or is the reader flawed in the first place?
I personally feel like being backstabbed when a reader flips. It is mean and feels very bad.

I would initially ask the reader for an explanation....have you tried that? I have had this in the past, and after time, I have not returned to the reader.  Situations can change, but if it's outside of an evolutionary change, then I would question the ability of the reader.

Energy can change things.. all readers assign to the Law of Attraction.. and I often think readings can take away your personal confidence that you can change a situation to your advantage and you can risk spiralling downhill...this will change the reading.

Before I get a reading now, I really ask myself if I am going to trust what the reader tells me.. do they have a track record of accuracy that I can validate for example. So few do.. It helps me cut down on readings and stick only to those that have proven accurate on current and future events.

Having said that, there are readers that I have read with, who have been SO accurate - amazingly so - on the current.. i.e. they have seen names, places etc on what is happening right now with no prompting, but their predictions have been incorrect. 

I only have two readers that I go to for predictions.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I think it is useful to create a shortlist that works for you, and stick to it.  The more readers you go to, the more confusing it gets..  and that really can send you into a tail spin of confusion. I have been there, and I KNOW how upsetting and distressing it can be..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tC5j8lzgxQ

Offline Universal9

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 01:29:40 PM »
Kate, nice explanation, havent looked at this video just yet. I just had Julie flip on me, without any explanation. It seemed like it was natural for her to deliver it, but in reality, it felt like a backstab, and money waste on two prior readings on the situation. I was expecting some decency from her end, she could have atleast followed up on email but that too, she didnt.
Who are your two for predictions?

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
depends on the type of reader... sometimes free will changes things. then you should know the reader is that type of reader and have low longterm expectations. some of my favorite readers read only the present and the very short term.

it's VERY rare to have someone do longterm predictions. most readers can't do it and if they do, in most cases i think they were just lucky.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 04:46:28 PM »
I totally agree! Julie, my home psychic flipped on me yesterday, and it hasnt been good since then. I am trying to be positive though. I mean she flipped from positive to negative in a matter of few weeks. Not sure what to think of her anymore. I did ask her how the reading changed and answered so shockingly naturally. As if it is as normal as it gets. NO, it is not normal to flip from positive to a negative in such a short span of time.

It usually means they aren't reading deeply enough or not seeing a true clairvoyant, precognizant vision of things. Thoughts and feelings can change back and forth a lot, if they are basing the readings on that then they may flip. But the overall arc of how a situation is progressing doesn't usually change that dramatically.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 04:47:39 PM »
I dont know why we even take readings. To know the present.. Just the present?..

depends on the type of reader... sometimes free will changes things. then you should know the reader is that type of reader and have low longterm expectations. some of my favorite readers read only the present and the very short term.

it's VERY rare to have someone do longterm predictions. most readers can't do it and if they do, in most cases i think they were just lucky.

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 04:51:23 PM »
but that is SO valuable! to know what's really going on!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 06:01:20 PM »
I totally agree! Julie, my home psychic flipped on me yesterday, and it hasnt been good since then. I am trying to be positive though. I mean she flipped from positive to negative in a matter of few weeks. Not sure what to think of her anymore. I did ask her how the reading changed and answered so shockingly naturally. As if it is as normal as it gets. NO, it is not normal to flip from positive to a negative in such a short span of time.

It usually means they aren't reading deeply enough or not seeing a true clairvoyant, precognizant vision of things. Thoughts and feelings can change back and forth a lot, if they are basing the readings on that then they may flip. But the overall arc of how a situation is progressing doesn't usually change that dramatically.
She’s done that to several of us here

Offline Universal9

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 06:05:49 PM »
I know, I heard of it. I too am disheartened as I had my hopes like really high up on the positive, till she flipped few weeks later yesterday. So all hopes crashed. She still hasnt responded to my message. No sense of responsibility.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 06:08:01 PM »
It can be valuable in certain situations like when you spying. But otherwise, I personally am interested in future predictions, sadly very few of them can predict. One psychic can never get all predictions right. Its a costly affair to keep taking readings from different ones to piece together the puzzle.

but that is SO valuable! to know what's really going on!

Offline peppie

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 06:18:15 PM »
i guess i like knowing my options, what would happen if i did this or that and then i can make decisions to make the outcome... do you really believe all of how your life unfolds is set in stone? i know that's not exactly what you're saying, but don't you like the idea that you get to choose your future?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 07:09:38 PM »
I do believe though that certain outcomes like relationships, love, marriage and job are destined. I know it is fatalistic, but I agree with this since I have seen time and again, how I am say interested in the POI/ex, and he is not giving me what I want- regardless of how much I have tried to make it work. That shows I dont really have much control over the situation, never did. Whatever destined to be happens. Esp for these big matters. For the more practical matters though, I agree having control over them to some extent..

Offline nightime

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2017, 07:21:37 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqMfTda8VU

Hey so I found this on the internet (not sure how it came up) but it's an interesting explanation as to why predictions don't happen. I think this guy makes his videos for psychics. It's a visual explanation of free will and how we effect predictions - sorta. Do I buy it? Meh...kinda do and kinda don't. Perhaps it can help rationalize why sometimes readers flip on us. I'm not saying flipping is to be rationalized but hey sometimes we need a reason for everything that happen in life we can't control.

I do agree with some of you that some things in life are destined to happen regardless of what we say or do. I've been through it countless times and that is how my addiction began. One day, when I have time, I'll post in the vent section of all the crazy shit that psychics predicted and happened.

Anyway, this video made me think, perhaps not knowing is the best way for things to unfold? Maybe knowing does effect the outcomes of certain things?  Especially love interests?   :o

Offline peppie

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 09:59:05 PM »
i'm currently SUPER irritated. i got a POSITIVE read by all my faves. well lo and behold they were all wrong. one i was on the phone with and she flipped immediately when i told her the person's reaction.

i'm so frustrated. i know readings are probably all fake anyway, but it's hard to believe one thing and find out the exact opposite is true.

Offline peppie

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 12:31:32 AM »
being a person who calls too much is hard... you're a bit ... you blow in the wind... there's an inherent vulnerability you have that... you can't relaly protect yourself against... i'm not sure people can understand unless you've been there....