Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201577 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2019, 04:26:26 AM »
I'm beginning to think Purple Ocean on the whole is a scam!!  🤬😩😭

Purple Ocean as a whole is trash...the small percent of legit advisors on bitwine give that away. And of course the large percent of fairy tale readers

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2019, 04:08:19 AM »
Any one try Ivy Roahn? I've read with her a few times and felt like she's pretty accurate but the more i read back on chats, it comes off more as advice. Still waiting on prediction to pass... She is top rated for accuracy though.

Offline murlissa

« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2019, 12:12:41 AM »
I've had much better luck on Purple Ocean than on Bitwine.

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #213 on: February 22, 2019, 05:51:20 AM »
Any one try Ivy Roahn? I've read with her a few times and felt like she's pretty accurate but the more i read back on chats, it comes off more as advice. Still waiting on prediction to pass... She is top rated for accuracy though.

I read with Ivy Rohan, and you’re right, there wasn’t much of a prediction than some advice about our love languages. At 7.99/minute - I didn’t need to be incorrectly told about our different love languages. There’s a free online quiz for that!

OMG she raised her rates to almost $10 last week!!! Think im done reading with her lol

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #214 on: March 03, 2019, 11:59:41 PM »
has anybody read with Hannah on purple ocean? {GuidanceWithHannah}

she is also on bitwine

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2019, 11:48:20 PM »
I have ten dollars loaded onto purple ocean because you had to add twenty credit.

Sydney Storm does not see communication but she does see me being with someone new. She's not the first reader to tell me that. I do appreciate her being honest

Can anyone recommend a accurate, reputable purple ocean reader?

I want to read with Angela, divine empath, sara angelica, norell, lookout mountain but they are not on  :-\

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2019, 11:55:38 PM »
I have ten dollars loaded onto purple ocean because you had to add twenty credit.

Sydney Storm does not see communication but she does see me being with someone new. She's not the first reader to tell me that. I do appreciate her being honest

Can anyone recommend a accurate, reputable purple ocean reader?

I want to read with Angela, divine empath, sara angelica, norell, lookout mountain but they are not on  :-\

Norell can be a hit or miss. And has become super booked Lynn is good with short_term predictions who comes on usually in the evening or night time. Goddess Erika is good for short_term and time frames  usually pan out. but idk if she has been on alot. Truthintutions is good as well. Divine empath i believe you have to catch her during the day or afternoon.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2019, 08:10:52 PM »
positive reading  :) with divine empath. Gave timeframe for {possible} contact and said yes to relationship ! will update  :P

Offline marciamia

« Reply #218 on: March 05, 2019, 08:16:23 PM »
positive reading  :) with divine empath. Gave timeframe for {possible} contact and said yes to relationship ! will update  :P

What did you ask her and what exactly did she tell you in the 3 minutes?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2019, 09:14:06 PM »
Can I dm?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2019, 02:10:11 AM »

What did you ask her and what exactly did she tell you in the 3 minutes?

possible May contact. She said we will be in a relationship just not sure when

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2019, 02:38:18 AM »
she said similar for me but would take  xyz amount of time. But she said  i will get contact this week

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2019, 03:52:23 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with someone on Purple Ocean who accurately predicted their ex coming back and it happened?

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #223 on: April 24, 2019, 06:30:04 AM »
Goddess Erika is the best on there. Haven't used her for a while (more than a year), but she is like 70%

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #224 on: April 24, 2019, 07:06:54 AM »
Goddess Erika is the best on there. Haven't used her for a while (more than a year), but she is like 70%

I just booked her through her site as it was cheaper, it’s going to be my last reading for awhile. So her predictions came through for you ?