Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201476 times)

Offline Wildheart81

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2019, 10:28:54 PM »
When they announced their sale this week I decided to try one of the readers that came recommended from a poster on this site. I tried Eyes of Laura. What a scammer. Her initial reading was not not bad but the follow up reading was BS.  She initially brought up an ex coming back and said some mostly BS stuff ( Has been hurt in the past and you don't need a psychic to say what happens to people who have been hurt). What bugged was that after the reading and follow up questions she went offline till after the sale so I had to pay 10.00 (the amount I had left) . The second reading was BS all the way. Given that she brought up an ex I decided to test her and see if she said the usual fluff all fakes say. Sure enough she did say the usual BS fluff like give her time ( 30 days she said) as her blocked Chakra's were healed and she reaches out. Said she has put up walls and is slowly allowing her thoughts of you to overwhelm her and she would reach out. I had two specific things regarding her I wanted to see if she brought up and when I said so in a follow up question she said can you be more specific. I knew she was a BS Artist. Responded with the usual BS of "I see a lot of positive energy wrapped around it meaning nothing negative". She will open up and tell you everything. What a waste. The only thing she said that could be correct is a 90 day timeline related to a union issue in which I hear news. It isn't the first time I have heard that so she might be right.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:35:19 PM by Wildheart81 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2019, 10:57:29 PM »
Tbh we only get 2$ per sale order and 4$ for normal, I never work sales anymore, I tried. So many advisors flip off the vailbility for the sale.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2019, 11:58:01 PM »
Temple bell is amazing for me. Just listened to the last three readings I had with her last year and everything she said was accurate

Edited...she ended up being wrong in the long run, only right in the short term.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:57:31 PM by sawthelight »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #198 on: January 27, 2019, 03:28:54 AM »
Temple bell is amazing for me. Just listened to the last three readings I had with her last year and everything she said was accurate

Temple bell I tried twice when she just arrived to po. I don’t think she was good at formatting and she was very wrong about a poi but very helpful and one of my readings with her was great about spirit guides etc. I think the only reason she wasn’t accurate on the others was because she wa s new. I’ll give her another try and see if there is any difference!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #199 on: January 27, 2019, 03:16:00 PM »

I relistened to one I had last August with Jack Miller. He was so obviously fake for me and he’s listed as “most accurate” now 😬
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:58:39 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Purple

« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2019, 04:22:29 AM »
I have been using Purple Ocean app for a couple of years and I think it’s great.  My predictions have come to pass. They have a new feature “Top Accuracy” Psychics.  I read there reviews and there introductions and see if I connect with them and get a reading. There have been some I feel I didn’t connect with them so I just move on.

Offline bonbon

« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2019, 03:27:18 PM »
I have not had any readings with Beth, but Psychic Norrell has been reading for me for a year-and-a-half. I'm in a twin flame relationship and if you know anything about them you know the path is never smooth and rarely short. I didn't know when I first started getting readings about this person that it was a twin flame thing, I didn't even know what that was. But a psychic Norrell has been 90% accurate on everything that she has told me. things that she told me from the very beginning are just now starting to unfold just like she said, down to the minor details. She is also great with small predictions like when you ask will this happen when I see this person next or will they reach out to me? She has always been spot-on with those, sometimes much to my dismay. Lol :-) I posted the list of advisors that have been the most accurate with me but it wasn't another thread. I won't post them here since that's not what you asked for. But can provide if you would like.

Offline Xoxoj

« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2019, 06:49:45 PM »
I recently tried eyes of Laura... and idk how I feel about her. She told me to stay with someone who I didn’t think was good for me. But we’ll see what happens. Anyways, does anyone know why her account is gone now? It’s so weird.

I’ve tried Psychicside and thought she was good. She mentioned something about him and I being more online etc. which surprised me bc we are long distance. I think she’s pretty good.
I like true love tarot too, but we’ll see if she’s accurate or not.

I don’t know if healing heart is legit or not, but she did pick up that I met him not from being attracted to each other, but we were introduced by family/friends. That surprised me. She was good at picking up that were both at very different places in our lives, I’m stable, got a good career and he’s not quite there, still focusing on his career.. However, her predictions didn’t manifest. She told me last spring to give it some time and in 6-8 weeks I’ll see him coming forward. Lol He ended up ghosting me for 6 months and now we’re talking on and off. Plus she told me the fairy tale stuff of being soulmates and him being in my life for a long time bc if destiny. Smh lol!  But I’m so ready to move on from this.

I’ve been wanting to try Lynn but I think I should lay off purple ocean. Lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2019, 08:01:35 PM »
Don't ever read with this dude:

https://www.purpleocean.co/en/psychics/5858-nostradamus0806

Classic cold reader..tried him some time back on bitwine.  i asked him something I KNEW about and he flat out got it wrong...just BAD.  and now I see he's on purple ocean so warning lol.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2019, 03:34:45 AM »
I recently tried eyes of Laura... and idk how I feel about her. She told me to stay with someone who I didn’t think was good for me. But we’ll see what happens. Anyways, does anyone know why her account is gone now? It’s so weird.

I’ve tried Psychicside and thought she was good. She mentioned something about him and I being more online etc. which surprised me bc we are long distance. I think she’s pretty good.

I don’t know if healing heart is legit or not, but she did pick up that I met him not from being attracted to each other, but we were introduced by family/friends. That surprised me. She was good at picking up that were both at very different places in our lives, I’m stable, got a good career and he’s not quite there, still focusing on his career.. However, her predictions didn’t manifest. She told me last spring to give it some time and in 6-8 weeks I’ll see him coming forward. Lol He ended up ghosting me for 6 months and now we’re talking on and off. Plus she told me the fairy tale stuff of being soulmates and him being in my life for a long time bc if destiny. Smh lol!  But I’m so ready to move on from this.

Whoa, healing heart told me last year that my SO is not supposed to be in my life for 5yrs or 10yrs, but for life, his is my life partner, she sees marriage, kids etc, did she say the same to you? Is that like a gimmick?🤔

Offline Xoxoj

« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2019, 04:08:27 AM »

Whoa, healing heart told me last year that my SO is not supposed to be in my life for 5yrs or 10yrs, but for life, his is my life partner, she sees marriage, kids etc, did she say the same to you? Is that like a gimmick?🤔

Yeah, she didn’t specifically say how many years, but she said he’s meant to be in my life for a very long time and that he is my life partner, but she didn’t mention marriage or kids. I guess she says similar things to a lot of people. Probably a fairy tale reader then.

josh34

« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2019, 11:50:40 PM »

Yes shes a scam
 Said the same to me over a year ago

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #207 on: February 02, 2019, 12:13:48 AM »
Total scam

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2019, 12:35:21 AM »
OMG healing heart same for me

Offline PinkyD