Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201581 times)

Offline stephkarpi1992

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2019, 05:24:34 PM »
Darn okay. Have you talked to anyone on PO that was super accurate for you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2019, 05:35:02 PM »

Delaney..and I have to find the post about the first POI that a few on there were right about...I posted it a few months ago..

But just because someone didn't work for me, doesn't mean they won't for u...we all connect differently...

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »
That is true. Thank you 😊

Offline Gharle

« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2019, 09:20:31 PM »
Intuitiveperspective - red haired lady named heather! She’s an empath
Absolutely amazing

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2019, 11:26:23 PM »
Delaney was good for me for a while but eventually had way off work predictions. She is good at tuning people energy, not at prediction because she assumes based on the energy.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2019, 02:34:30 PM »
Delaney was good for me for a while but eventually had way off work predictions. She is good at tuning people energy, not at prediction because she assumes based on the energy.

yes she's good at telling you whether or not someone is feeling a certain way for sure.  She was one of the only ones that was right about my first POI.  I hated her reading at the time but she was right.

Second POI she saw good things but he flaked on me.  oh well loll.

She does mention she doesn't do medical/legal type readings on her listing on PO...maybe she just works better with relationship issues.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 03:49:21 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2019, 03:45:51 PM »
Absolutely amazing

oh wow i forgot i tried her..yes she was good.  She did get contact right for me last summer.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2019, 03:47:13 AM »
Hi guys I'm new here but being getting readings for a few years now from a couple of sites :) has anyone had readings with Norell from Purple Ocean? Her reviews are stellar almost, I've had two but I'm not sure, at the time I felt she picked up on my situation but she made a prediction back in Oct & Nov so assuredly about my fiance getting back a job before the end of 2018, as well as me, getting some sort of promotion /upgrade at work, but well, it's 2019, and that didn't occur  :-\ haven't seen anyone discuss her here, but like I said, her reviews are really good on the app🤷‍♀️
Yes, I go to her and her past predictions and her accuracy on regards to picking up stuff has been good. and some stuff that she said in past readings eventually did happen or was right. but lately feels like she's been off a little. could be both of us. maybe my thoughts and lack of beliefs etc.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2019, 03:49:47 AM »

Delaney..and I have to find the post about the first POI that a few on there were right about...I posted it a few months ago..

But just because someone didn't work for me, doesn't mean they won't for u...we all connect differently...

Lynn Godess Erikka Truthintutions and norell. Norell and lynn been a little off well lynns latest predictions the timelimes were a few days to a week or 2 off. but still happened. but it could be me focusing on the predictions too much. but like someone else said someone may connect well with a psychic but not with other clients.

Offline Sabrinap

« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2019, 06:19:05 PM »
I have used Purple Ocean for quite some time! I've read with numerous readers over the years!

I find myself trusting and going back to Truelovetarot. Her name is Sneha and she is AMAZING- all of her predictions have come to pass. She is also great with timeframes- most of what she has said has happened EXACTLY when she said it would!

Psychic Norell is also great! She gets right to it and leaves me amazed every single time.

Tarotbytasha is also awesome! I usually have to request 24 or 1 hour videos with her because she doesnt go live, but I wish she would! Contact predictions have all happened EXACTLY when she said it would. Down to a T! And shes very genuine and sweet.

Intuitive perspective is sweet as well- great with reading the POI!

I dont believe anyone has mentioned Julianorth- I believe that's her name- but wow, she blew my mind the first time I requested a reading from her. Immediately she picked up on my grandparent passing eventhough that's not what I mentioned at all. She just threw it in there and omg she shocked me but in a positive way!

Sofiel is sweet too, really great and in tune, eventhough I am a bit disappointed her last prediction hasnt happened.. Shes always been pretty much on point! Wish she was on more!

And YES psychicside- wish she was another that was on more as well- SUPER INTUNE!!! Really awesome, nailed alot of things! Now shes gifted!!

Offline murlissa

« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2019, 08:31:31 PM »
I have read with Psychic Norell on many occasions.  I have found her to be extremely intuitive and empowering.  I appreciate the fact that she uses the entire time to explain what she sees and always finishes her reading in the message section.  I have always felt that I get my money's worth when I order with Psychic Norell.  I would recommend her for an honest and no-nonsense reading.

Offline murlissa

« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2019, 08:40:24 PM »
i have read with many and here are my top 2-

TrueLoveTarot= her prediction on contacts has come true twice
Jewel- She does seem to know the situation on ground and is steadfast on her prediction and i am waiting for it to pass.

The list of who were not accurate is huge.

I agree with you that TrueLoveTarot is very detailed.  I have read with her on various occasions and she does not disappoint!  Her use of tarot cards is helpful, especially when coupling it with readers who do not use tools.  I am still waiting for her most recent prediction to come to pass, but I am confident it will.  She has never steered me wrong in the past.  Psychic Jewel has remained consistent in her predictions and maintains that patience is key in my situation.  She does not give time frames, but I respect that.  Sometimes I have even felt like she knew my POI personally the way she described him and his personality.  I recommend both readers!

Offline murlissa

« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2019, 08:47:31 PM »
Absolutely amazing

If Intutitiveperspective is online - GO FOR IT!  She is one of the readers that I have put an "alert" on so that when she is on, I get notified so I can place a reading.  Her empathic abilities are bar none.  She takes the time to look back on past readings as well so that she can compare and see differences.  She reads my situation flawlessly and her words are very comforting, but not at all patronizing. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2019, 09:27:14 PM »
I have used Purple Ocean for quite some time! I've read with numerous readers over the years!

I find myself trusting and going back to Truelovetarot. Her name is Sneha and she is AMAZING- all of her predictions have come to pass. She is also great with timeframes- most of what she has said has happened EXACTLY when she said it would!

Psychic Norell is also great! She gets right to it and leaves me amazed every single time.

Tarotbytasha is also awesome! I usually have to request 24 or 1 hour videos with her because she doesnt go live, but I wish she would! Contact predictions have all happened EXACTLY when she said it would. Down to a T! And shes very genuine and sweet.

Intuitive perspective is sweet as well- great with reading the POI!

I dont believe anyone has mentioned Julianorth- I believe that's her name- but wow, she blew my mind the first time I requested a reading from her. Immediately she picked up on my grandparent passing eventhough that's not what I mentioned at all. She just threw it in there and omg she shocked me but in a positive way!

Sofiel is sweet too, really great and in tune, eventhough I am a bit disappointed her last prediction hasnt happened.. Shes always been pretty much on point! Wish she was on more!

And YES psychicside- wish she was another that was on more as well- SUPER INTUNE!!! Really awesome, nailed alot of things! Now shes gifted!!

Julia North told me the same thing about a grandparent   

I remember thinking wow amazing. Then I thought about it and the majority of people probably have a grandparent that has passed.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2019, 09:57:46 PM »
True love tarot was way off for me, same with norrell, but I agree wi5 my favs truth intuitions and if I can I try to use thenpsychics storefront not purple ocean so I got to truthintuitions.com instead. The readers only make 4$ a reading or $2 on sales. It’s also not enough time to get the full picture.