Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201456 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #330 on: June 07, 2020, 06:23:15 PM »
I worked that out.

Has anyone got any feedback on Love life Luna please?

she is one of my favour, she works really well for me at business readings, for relationship; she didnt give timeframe but she said it's progressive which is accurate.

another two i like was sherry & elaine. both were accurate with relationship. again, none of them was really good at timeframe but whatever they said happen it happened. Sherry actually told me business will pick up at May then June which was the only one nailed this timeline.

Which Sherry? Is that psychic Sherry?
She gave me a very specific timeline
Not sure if that will happen

pfizer

« Reply #331 on: June 08, 2020, 06:43:05 AM »
I worked that out.

Has anyone got any feedback on Love life Luna please?

she is one of my favour, she works really well for me at business readings, for relationship; she didnt give timeframe but she said it's progressive which is accurate.

another two i like was sherry & elaine. both were accurate with relationship. again, none of them was really good at timeframe but whatever they said happen it happened. Sherry actually told me business will pick up at May then June which was the only one nailed this timeline.

Which Sherry? Is that psychic Sherry?
She gave me a very specific timeline
Not sure if that will happen

mine is "readings by Sherry" she gives timeline too; she gave me june last time it was a march and few days ago i went to her again and she said still june, so i will update.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #332 on: June 08, 2020, 07:25:01 AM »
So funny I went through my notes and sherry was correct.  Timelines were off though by two months but what she said happened.  I thought she was a fairytale reader at first.

pfizer

« Reply #333 on: June 08, 2020, 07:40:31 AM »
So funny I went through my notes and sherry was correct.  Timelines were off though by two months but what she said happened.  I thought she was a fairytale reader at first.

you meant readings by Sherry ?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #334 on: June 08, 2020, 01:02:30 PM »

you meant readings by Sherry ?

No mine was Psychic Sherry , she actually good and spot on and she gave very specific dates

pfizer

« Reply #335 on: June 08, 2020, 01:34:03 PM »
ok, thanks!!!
i may try her next time ;)

« Reply #336 on: June 08, 2020, 04:31:58 PM »
I was talking about readings with sherry

Offline kumamon

« Reply #337 on: June 08, 2020, 05:13:13 PM »
I have just done with readings by peaches

She is so great and she could say what’s going on with my personal life now
She isn’t just focus to talk about my poi

Hope her prediction will be correct

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2020, 10:23:41 PM »
any updates?

Offline massine

« Reply #339 on: June 29, 2020, 08:23:10 PM »
Which Elaine is that? :)

Spiritual Elaine
oh i like journeyintuit too :)

I tried journeyintuit, hope things go as planned!!!

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #340 on: June 30, 2020, 01:15:13 AM »
I’ve had pretty accurate readings with Psychic Valentino.. he’s a tarot card psychic but he has predicted some short term things that have been quite shocking and later validated.. timeframes have been off. Things have happened sooner than expected and some later but overall i believe he’s really good. He shuffles and pulls in front of you and reads how they lay. I remember one reading before my POI and I reconnected and I was with someone else he told me that he (POI) wasn’t really dating but he was trying to date a girl but she wasn’t interested because she had a boyfriend already so basically he was the side piece. I thought to myself that sounds so far fetched and made up.. a few months later when we did reconnect my POI validated all this..and not me asking, like he told me out of the blue..

Offline massine

« Reply #341 on: July 04, 2020, 12:02:47 AM »
Anyone got any updates on any PO readers? How was Lynn for predictions and timeframes?

« Reply #342 on: July 04, 2020, 12:16:45 AM »
I’ve had pretty accurate readings with Psychic Valentino.. he’s a tarot card psychic but he has predicted some short term things that have been quite shocking and later validated.. timeframes have been off. Things have happened sooner than expected and some later but overall i believe he’s really good. He shuffles and pulls in front of you and reads how they lay. I remember one reading before my POI and I reconnected and I was with someone else he told me that he (POI) wasn’t really dating but he was trying to date a girl but she wasn’t interested because she had a boyfriend already so basically he was the side piece. I thought to myself that sounds so far fetched and made up.. a few months later when we did reconnect my POI validated all this..and not me asking, like he told me out of the blue..

Oh I forgot about him!  I read with him once he made two predictions that happened Lilongwe than the timeframe though I don’t think k he’s great at time frames.

Offline mike412

« Reply #343 on: July 09, 2020, 02:41:25 PM »
Anyone got any updates on any PO readers? How was Lynn for predictions and timeframes?
I did a reading with Lynn about two years ago. Her timeline was off by a year and a half lol. I would say it was mostly a bust. Had another reading with her in March and her prediction is lined up for this month. I only read with her again because everyone says she is a hit or miss. More on the doubtful side her prediction won’t pass for this month. But I will update. Ones that have been consistent for me we’re Sydney Storm (I would say she was 5/6 with my predictions, 1 month short term accuracy in my opinion). Katherine is also good as well (she called something several months in the future). Tarot by Hipa is OK, if she gets this one for July then I will completely trust her. And I have a few others that are good as well but those ones hit some really good ones and we’re accurate. Intuitive Perspective was generally wrong for me. Goddess Erika was also wrong (she does a good job at making it seem like she knows what she’s talking about).

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #344 on: July 16, 2020, 02:09:11 PM »
Any updates on Coredelia Darkly?

anything