Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201482 times)

Offline Lyssa

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2020, 06:40:05 PM »
After my experience with this app. I believe they are all fake. I never had had an experience with a real psychic or a psychic actually knowing anything that’s not just cold reading and could apply to anyone. Safe to say I have not even entertained the thought of using anyone on this app again. I would avoid the people on Purple ocean. Maybe there are a couple ok ones but yeah. No thanks! Forgot I even started this post! Lol. Live and learn.

pfizer

« Reply #256 on: January 04, 2020, 09:29:34 AM »
i just got the video reading from Love Life Psychic
it's pretty good
with just the names she nailed really well the current situation and her predictions of the coming 3 months make sense
nothing very dramatic and not much details but it's just a 10$ 3 min. reading, i think it's ok and i am quite happy with her.
i may try her again with my business issues.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #257 on: January 04, 2020, 10:52:34 AM »
Has anyone read with Love Psychic Hannah?

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2020, 02:19:21 PM »
i just got the video reading from Love Life Psychic
it's pretty good
with just the names she nailed really well the current situation and her predictions of the coming 3 months make sense
nothing very dramatic and not much details but it's just a 10$ 3 min. reading, i think it's ok and i am quite happy with her.
i may try her again with my business issues.

I normally do chat as I find the videos a bit rushed. She has been spot on with career readings and things are panning out she predicted months ago and in the time frame.

Does she do live chat quite often? I wanted to have a chat reading with her 😄

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #259 on: January 06, 2020, 02:04:36 PM »
Hello, I tried Love Life Psychic and she have read perfectly the situation. We will see if the prediction will happen

She has been very accurate for me. One of my favourites. I tried to go against what she said but career prediction still came true. Highly recommended.

I type in Love Life Psychic on there and nothing comes up. Is there another way to search for her?

Offline Lys

« Reply #260 on: January 06, 2020, 09:23:47 PM »
So im not sure what to think about my situation..

I met a man in early December and it was very intense. I have never felt a connection like this with anyone in my life. On the other hand, he was not ready to commit ... Let's say that he told me things and demonstrated things to me. Sometimes it was a bit contradictory. Then he became distant and he finally told me he was not attached to me and that he was going to distance himself. I was devastated. So we didn't speak for 10 days and I decided to write to her. Finally he replied that he did not think he could develop feelings for me and that he had met someone else ... I did not understand and I feel really hurt ... Because when we were together he told me that he would not go to see other girls, he told me things like: he had never had a connection like that in this life, that he did not want to be in couple but that he knows he would want more with me .. and he already said under the influence of alcohol that he saw me even as the future mother of his children.

In short, I listened to a clairvoyance from Leanne which dates from March 2017. I was confused because I still had not forgotten an ex but I had just met my ex (from whom I have been separated for a year). She gave me recommendations and her opinion on my ex at the time etc. Ma said that the man I had just met was not a bad person but that he was not the right one. She saw me meeting a man later who would be the right person and how we would meet (dating site). She gave me a physical and general description of him and I was in shock because it corresponds to the man I met.

Then, I consult a psychic since 2014 on ebay (French) because I speak French. She was never really wrong. I would say 80% everything matches so I always consult it. I had had a clairvoyance with her this summer 2019 if I would meet a new man. She gave me a description which still agrees with this man. So I had clairvoyance with her when I met this man. She saw only positive but saw a choice with my ex who would come back. She saw me planning with him and saw a long term relationship and at the same time, My ex wanted to see me.

Then, moment of sadness I had a clairvoyance with Love life psychic and Bella love on Purple Ocean before are last message. They really described the situation and his state of mind (which I thought was true). And that he would come back etc.

So, honestly, I don't know what to think about all this. I feel like I am living in hope and illusion but these as if inside me I knew that it was the good person. But why none of them (Leanne and the clairvoyant Frenchwoman) saw that .. I think I will have a clairvoyance with Leanne soon. Maybe things have changed and these finished .. :(

Offline Lys

« Reply #261 on: January 08, 2020, 05:24:59 PM »
Both.

We will see ..

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #262 on: January 08, 2020, 05:43:01 PM »
The one and only PO reader I tried (and like!) is Nikki Rich.

I read with her on Bitwine randomly and she turned out to be quite accurate but she never logged on to bitwine again but I found out she was active on PO so I made an account to read with her again.

I must’ve tried Nikki and liked her, .she’s been right for you?

Offline Lys

« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2020, 07:17:36 PM »
So I try Nikki and she said the opposite of the others.. so I don’t know what to think maybe I need to stop the readings. I’m feel super bad right now

Offline user5942

« Reply #264 on: January 08, 2020, 08:17:24 PM »
Usually the ones that say that opposite are right...

Offline devangk3

« Reply #265 on: January 09, 2020, 01:55:01 AM »
Contact Psychic Jewels she is the. Most honest and straight forward no sugar-coated she will say things just by your name, or Psychic Hannah rest all I don't trust mostly

pfizer

« Reply #266 on: January 09, 2020, 12:01:29 PM »
Hello, I tried Love Life Psychic and she have read perfectly the situation. We will see if the prediction will happen

She has been very accurate for me. One of my favourites. I tried to go against what she said but career prediction still came true. Highly recommended.

I type in Love Life Psychic on there and nothing comes up. Is there another way to search for her?

this is the one i tried:
https://www.purpleocean.co/en/psychics/6200-lovelifepsychic

Offline Lys

« Reply #267 on: January 09, 2020, 01:04:51 PM »
And I don’t remember if I said but I really like Bella Love too. Probably my favorite with Love life psychic..

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #268 on: January 09, 2020, 10:12:48 PM »
Bella love seemed so fake to me. Idk. I tried her about a month ago

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #269 on: January 09, 2020, 10:32:14 PM »
Bella love seemed so fake to me. Idk. I tried her about a month ago

Yeah, nothing she said happened and I read with her a year and a half ago.