Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Purple Ocean

<< < (2/91) > >>

texmex:
All my mother fuckers is  useless! But if they keep you from jumping today...WTF! It's worth it.

My best readers...

1. Sarangelica (Purple Ocean) - lost my last week; she came the closest to calling it; Said I would get demoted. All others said I was fine.

2. Marti (Click 4 Advisor) - got job loss wrong but has hit on a lot of things over the years. Saw my daughter was talking marriage and got a pomise ring before I found out myself. Called a second chance with ex.

3. Miss Ann -  great reading the other day. Waiting for outcome.

4. Lidia (Bitwine) - Very detailed and on target readings. Waiting on outcome.

5. Leona Graves (Bitwine) - Same as Lidia.

sawthelight:
Psychic Cheyenne on purple ocean is excellent....one of the few real ones.

Also psychic tiffany...no sugar coating..Debra also is great for picking up specifics.

marciamia:
Anyone ever read with Psychic Reader Nina?

sawthelight:

--- Quote from: marciamia on March 05, 2018, 03:51:39 PM ---Anyone ever read with Psychic Reader Nina?

--- End quote ---

I did..it felt almost scripted.  "the universe brought you together for a reason" etc.  LOL

marciamia:

--- Quote from: sawthelight on March 05, 2018, 04:03:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: marciamia on March 05, 2018, 03:51:39 PM ---Anyone ever read with Psychic Reader Nina?

--- End quote ---

I did..it felt almost scripted.  "the universe brought you together for a reason" etc.  LOL

--- End quote ---

Was it a live video thing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version