Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Purple Ocean

(1/90) > >>

Lyssa:
Has anyone read with purple ocean psychics? Any good experiences/predictions happen? If anyone has any specific experiences with Psychic Norell or Advisor Beth I would love to hear about them and whether or not they or anyone on the app was accurate for you!

mystery123:
I had no luck on that app. I had read with Advisor Beth and it felt like she connected to my situation but nothing she said made sense or came true. :/

I think at that time I was having too many readings, plus they all say the same thing.

HornetKick:
Purple Ocean is an app owned by Bitwine. It's pretty much the same useless readers.

sawthelight:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on November 12, 2017, 11:57:02 PM ---Purple Ocean is an app owned by Bitwine. It's pretty much the same useless readers.

--- End quote ---

Keen readers can be pretty useless too...not all but any platform site is a needle in a haystack situation

Love-33:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on November 12, 2017, 11:57:02 PM ---Purple Ocean is an app owned by Bitwine. It's pretty much the same useless readers.

--- End quote ---

As useless as the keen ones Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version