Author Topic: Ask Grace  (Read 6143 times)

tired of it all

Ask Grace
« on: June 13, 2016, 10:16:25 PM »
I was looking around to see if I could find a 1.99 reader, saw this woman's listing and started having flashbacks.  Whatever you do, do NOT Ask Grace.  lol  I only read with her once, but it was so horrible.  I had to explain the whole situation to her and then she based everything she said off of that.  And she was such a bitch!  There aren't many on Keen I'd say that about, most have been nice enough to talk to even if they turn out to be wrong.  But this one was a bully.  It was hard to even get a word in other than answering her questions.  And she posed all her questions in a way that you'd have to argue with her to answer it honestly.     

And she kept complaining about her headset.  At one point it started breaking up, I could still halfway hear her but it was choppy or something.  I told her I was having trouble understanding her and she acted like I was lying.  She said "don't do this" like it was some sort of scheme.  I remember thinking, lady, if you don't realize I'm being honest when I say I can't hear you clearly, then you really are a phony.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Ask Grace
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 10:37:38 PM »
I was looking around to see if I could find a 1.99 reader, saw this woman's listing and started having flashbacks.  Whatever you do, do NOT Ask Grace.  lol  I only read with her once, but it was so horrible.  I had to explain the whole situation to her and then she based everything she said off of that.  And she was such a bitch!  There aren't many on Keen I'd say that about, most have been nice enough to talk to even if they turn out to be wrong.  But this one was a bully.  It was hard to even get a word in other than answering her questions.  And she posed all her questions in a way that you'd have to argue with her to answer it honestly.     

And she kept complaining about her headset.  At one point it started breaking up, I could still halfway hear her but it was choppy or something.  I told her I was having trouble understanding her and she acted like I was lying.  She said "don't do this" like it was some sort of scheme.  I remember thinking, lady, if you don't realize I'm being honest when I say I can't hear you clearly, then you really are a phony.

OMG she's just AWFUL!!!!

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 09:23:51 PM »
Did you read with her too Bluebelle?  It was one of the worst experiences I ever had on Keen.  I don't even know why I called her.  I had looked at her listing and feedback lots of times and thought no fucking way I am never calling her.  lol  But then eventually I did it anyway.  I don't know what comes over me sometimes.  I probably read some of her glowing feedback and caved. 

Her listing used to say something like, if you leave less than 5 stars you forfeit the right to call again.  That's not on there anymore, I wonder if Keen finally made her remove that.

A lot of readers, I wouldn't tell others not to call them, even if I had a bad experience they might be good for someone else.  But this one, I would tell anyone to stay the hell away from her.  I don't think she's a real psychic, but even if she was, it doesn't matter because she is so rude.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:25:06 PM »
I had to specific, which means asking about a specific. I don't whatthe future brings. She claims to be psychic, accessing the angels. SO, they should know in the long-run. Wasted time asking for 3 minutes. Won't contact again. Smell a Scam

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 04:45:34 PM »
Not really memorable as far as her readings go, but I do remember her losing it on me once. We were talking and my account balance got low. I refilled the account, I cant remember how much I put on the account, but when she came back on the line she completely lost it. She was really upset that I didnt put more on the account. I just remember hanging up and vowing never to call her again. She was super mean! She gave a lot of adivce honestly, more of a scolding, than anything tangible as far as the reading itself went. I wouldnt recommend her.