Author Topic: no one comes on keen anymore  (Read 3610 times)

Offline peppie

no one comes on keen anymore
« on: November 10, 2017, 01:59:43 AM »
it's really annoying! all my faves never come anymore. every night at least 1 or 2 would be on but now nothing nada

Offline 88

Re: no one comes on keen anymore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 03:19:35 AM »
It's ridiculous

Offline jh1414

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 03:46:20 AM »
I guess it depends on who you like on Keen lol

Offline 88

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 05:23:59 AM »
Is anyone good on right now?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 07:00:11 AM »
Most of IT is a garbage. Finding a psychic is a 'needle in a hayshack' and sometimes they get it wrong.

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 01:04:53 PM »
it takes months to find out someone is good... it's an investment. and then when they *poof* - ugh!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 05:07:41 PM »
This is true haven’t read with one of my favs since June.& he hasn’t been online.Its all this damn changes and politics .i always ask my readers of they have a website outside of keen

sodapopcharm

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 11:47:57 AM »
I think more and more will leave or not bother reading through keen anymore since they get so little of their rate per minute.

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 01:50:28 AM »
keen is DEAD. there's no heartbeat... DEAD. everyone is literally gone. is it because they were so greedy? are there any other sites with good readers?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 01:53:18 AM »
They're taking way too big of a cut now. I think it's 52% when it used to be 40%.

Offline peppie

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 01:55:33 AM »
do you think it's that (the rate thing)? or do you think people get tired of reading?

are there any other sites where these readers go? or are they gone? i'm tired of keen and with this latest change in policy (though I'm really not sure what all that language means), i'm ready to move on to another site.

Offline peppie

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 02:01:56 AM »
it takes months and even years to qualify a reader... you don't know someone is wrong unless it's been a while... it's really frustrating when the good ones don't come back.

Offline whit777

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 02:46:35 AM »
I've been getting readings on Keen for a long time and I'm a really research based person so I scour the internet about every little thing. In the past, I realized that most sites have how much an advisor will make listed somewhere.. You have to dig though. So with Keen, there's a $0.40/min fee off the top of everyone's earnings, then Keen takes 43% of whatever is left. So someone at $1.99 makes considerably less than someone at $4.99. But the other sites have crazier algorithms and expect a certain amount of hours from the psychic. One forum (WAHM) had readers talking on there about how one site wanted them to keep clients on the phone for as long as possible, and another site wanted them to keep to an average time so the client would call other psychics on their site. One psychic said if you work hard you can make $0.59/min.. and she (or he) said if you're signed in full time then you can easily make $200 a week but if you work your butt off, you can make $1000 a week. That $0.59/min would be equal to a Keen reader charging about $0.74 a minute. $1000 a week on Keen for a $4.99 reader would require only 6.5 hours of actual reading time over the week. They also have a lot more freedom than the other sites considering they can work as little or as much as they want and they can make their own listings and such. Also, their fee is the same no matter what. I've heard they have to "bid" for advertisement on Keen and that might play into it but popular readers probably don't have to advertise at all, since their queue is always full. Anyway, if they are leaving because of fees or whatever, I doubt it would be for any other site. I could see them leaving and just reading off of their own site though. But they'll never be able to acquire the amount of addicted clients that Keen can provide them. I'm definitely not a "pal" of Keen's by any means though.. Don't get me wrong lol. They have thousands of my dollars in their pockets from just existing during a time when I had an addiction. But my point is that Keen is the type of thing that everyone hates but no one can bear to part with. I think it's the same with advisors. If they rely on Keen for income, they'll have to stay with Keen forever. Which is sad.

Offline 88

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 03:13:14 AM »
I've been getting readings on Keen for a long time and I'm a really research based person so I scour the internet about every little thing. In the past, I realized that most sites have how much an advisor will make listed somewhere.. You have to dig though. So with Keen, there's a $0.40/min fee off the top of everyone's earnings, then Keen takes 43% of whatever is left. So someone at $1.99 makes considerably less than someone at $4.99. But the other sites have crazier algorithms and expect a certain amount of hours from the psychic. One forum (WAHM) had readers talking on there about how one site wanted them to keep clients on the phone for as long as possible, and another site wanted them to keep to an average time so the client would call other psychics on their site. One psychic said if you work hard you can make $0.59/min.. and she (or he) said if you're signed in full time then you can easily make $200 a week but if you work your butt off, you can make $1000 a week. That $0.59/min would be equal to a Keen reader charging about $0.74 a minute. $1000 a week on Keen for a $4.99 reader would require only 6.5 hours of actual reading time over the week. They also have a lot more freedom than the other sites considering they can work as little or as much as they want and they can make their own listings and such. Also, their fee is the same no matter what. I've heard they have to "bid" for advertisement on Keen and that might play into it but popular readers probably don't have to advertise at all, since their queue is always full. Anyway, if they are leaving because of fees or whatever, I doubt it would be for any other site. I could see them leaving and just reading off of their own site though. But they'll never be able to acquire the amount of addicted clients that Keen can provide them. I'm definitely not a "pal" of Keen's by any means though.. Don't get me wrong lol. They have thousands of my dollars in their pockets from just existing during a time when I had an addiction. But my point is that Keen is the type of thing that everyone hates but no one can bear to part with. I think it's the same with advisors. If they rely on Keen for income, they'll have to stay with Keen forever. Which is sad.

Thanks for the info!

anything