Author Topic: Has this board ruined some Keen careers?  (Read 13236 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Has this board ruined some Keen careers?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2017, 12:03:55 AM »
I think bashing is basically anything below a 5 star and just not giving them a fantastic review and being honest they weren't perfect.
Some of these people are clearly insane so if you have nothing nice to say they take out all their rage on you.

Anything less than a 5 star is considered a negative to most of them. Like "why did you take off a star?" 

Once you give a "bad" feedback, readers are known to follow your feedback to other readers, reach out once they both have been "victimized by you" and compare notes and either seek revenge or then tell a third party aka another reader on the site all your business so you actually think they're psychic and split the cash. I wouldn't be surprised if 60% of the psychics you call know about you before you ever get a reading from them.

These people have nothing better to do. Now I'm angry and need a drink.

I've always suspected this was possible. Thats why I used to rotate accounts. I never just kept one Keen account for readings.

Offline jas

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2017, 01:18:01 AM »
I am not sure I would agree that some people got their job on Keen because they know someone at Ingenio - Hell ANYBODY can sign up to be a reader on Keen......and I mean anybody.  They don't vet their readers in any way which is why we have this forum.  All the information presented on this site helps me make an informed decision about who to call.  I have my favorites but this site is a tremendous help for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2017, 01:41:22 AM »
I did too and they found out it was me.

The problem is readers can easily have relationships with Keen itself. Some readers I'm sure got their jobs because their friend got a job at Ingenio.
So if you have multiple accounts the people that work there "can" easily pass it along to their reader friend.

I'm not saying this happened, for legal purposes. Just something to think about.

This website has all your information when you sign up.
They want their workers to tell you they know all your information so you feel you're with a legit psychic.
Not hard to see what comes of that.

On my one account I gave no negative feedbacks, simple questions on text and a reader called me out 3 days after I opened it. Someone clued her in.

Okay not all of what you're saying rings true. I've been on Keen for years and they don't have all my information. I've only used Paypal with them so they don't have my real information and with Paypal you can use both an alias email, address and name. Plus my facebook is an alias as well and I have multiple accounts with Facebook. js.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2017, 03:32:44 AM »
1... Anyone can sign up for keen there is no test or interview.  2... There is no way any advisor in keen can get your info unless you give it to them over the phone. 3... Keen does not want there readers to contact any of their customers outside that forum. 4.... Keen does not want you too have multiple accounts and are now closing accounts down if you do. 5... Yes, I've heard there is a board where they chat and post stuff. 6....Lots take notes and repeat what you say back to you.