Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 141359 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2019, 05:33:52 PM »
Hey guys so not too long ago I spoke with Miss Ann for the first time and she recommended I do her Wheel of the Year reading. I can't tell if we connected or anything I guess I'll just have to wait and see but have any of you guys had any success with this reading if you've tried it? 🤔

Hey Pinky, I've posted about my wheel of Fortune experience with her here. She was correct about March to an extent. She said I'd be unstoppable in April and that's also kind of true. I went on a short trip, I still have a few things that i know I'll do this month, I started going to the gym after three months since I got dumped lol and I called a friend out on her bullshit that had been bothering me. I think that's pretty good IMO. what do you think? 😉

Haha happy your life is so happening! All of those things sound like pretty positive actions tbh 😀 still, don't you think "unstoppable". Is pretty broad though? 🤔 But I mean, your month has definitely been on the upswing 🤔💭  she told me from this month to mid next month that "you do have a few choices to make this month. It is time to pick the path you want to go down in life and this is the time to choose" but idk I don't really feel like I have any different choices or anything like that to pick from, everything's pretty stagnant on this end 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Next month she said  "you are going to be taking a deeper look into every aspect of your life. You are going to be reflecting on what you want, where you are going, you are going to be getting more in touch with your inner self and learning more about you" but idk I feel like this has been my life for the past few years! Like I'm always doing this ish 😄 overthinking, contemplating life, trying to find answers, so it's pretty broad again for me because it comes off like like a horoscope or something, it's general, it kinda applies, but it's nothing that I can really like, sink my teeth into, you know what I mean? 🤔 😔

Offline happyk

« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2019, 06:30:38 PM »
Hey guys so not too long ago I spoke with Miss Ann for the first time and she recommended I do her Wheel of the Year reading. I can't tell if we connected or anything I guess I'll just have to wait and see but have any of you guys had any success with this reading if you've tried it? 🤔

Hey Pinky, I've posted about my wheel of Fortune experience with her here. She was correct about March to an extent. She said I'd be unstoppable in April and that's also kind of true. I went on a short trip, I still have a few things that i know I'll do this month, I started going to the gym after three months since I got dumped lol and I called a friend out on her bullshit that had been bothering me. I think that's pretty good IMO. what do you think? 😉

Haha happy your life is so happening! All of those things sound like pretty positive actions tbh 😀 still, don't you think "unstoppable". Is pretty broad though? 🤔 But I mean, your month has definitely been on the upswing 🤔💭  she told me from this month to mid next month that "you do have a few choices to make this month. It is time to pick the path you want to go down in life and this is the time to choose" but idk I don't really feel like I have any different choices or anything like that to pick from, everything's pretty stagnant on this end 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Next month she said  "you are going to be taking a deeper look into every aspect of your life. You are going to be reflecting on what you want, where you are going, you are going to be getting more in touch with your inner self and learning more about you" but idk I feel like this has been my life for the past few years! Like I'm always doing this ish 😄 overthinking, contemplating life, trying to find answers, so it's pretty broad again for me because it comes off like like a horoscope or something, it's general, it kinda applies, but it's nothing that I can really like, sink my teeth into, you know what I mean? 🤔 😔

Let's wait and watch, Pinky! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2019, 09:34:56 PM »

Let's wait and watch, Pinky! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Thanks happy, you too, hope you see some positive movement & manifestations soon!! 🤗 Xxxx

josh34

« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2019, 04:13:17 AM »
How is miss Ann with seeing third parties? I just read with her again and she stated that my POI is with someone else... but no one else saw this—- Mattie, kisha or Effie. But then she said we get back together and outcome is three of swords meaning we are happy... but I thought that was a card of heart break? I’m not sure what to think. In the past her predictions for me did not happen but she seemed accurate on present.

Yes that's weird . 3 of swords is heartbreak.

It definitely depends on multiple factors, actually, as well as the other cards, and the reader's interpretation.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #244 on: April 25, 2019, 08:37:38 AM »
well as we all know (lol) no psychic is 100%, however, that person asked about a reader who doesn't sugarcoat outcomes, and IMO, Magicsong doesn't at all.  if you read through her FB, you can tell.  BUT that doesn't mean she's always right either.  None of them are always right, we are lucky if they are 50% right lol.

I just remember asking Magicsong last year if my POI would change if I did xyz, and she was like no, he won't change, he's too set in his ways, and she was 100% right.  Also that the relationship wouldn't progress.

Hey, is this Delaney?

https://purpleocean.onelink.me/2413446589?pid=purpleocean&c=profile_share&af_dp=purpleocean://advisor/1597&af_web_dp=https://www.purpleocean.co/psychics/1597

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #245 on: April 25, 2019, 09:47:45 AM »
Yes 🙂

Offline Zzib

« Reply #246 on: April 30, 2019, 06:32:21 PM »
Yes 🙂
Does anyone knows when Miss Ann is on? Apparently she haven’t been on since April 18

Offline happyk

« Reply #247 on: April 30, 2019, 06:35:53 PM »
Yes 🙂
Does anyone knows when Miss Ann is on? Apparently she haven’t been on since April 18

In the past I've always caught her around 11 am PST. But I've also talked to her at 9pm.

Offline happyk

« Reply #248 on: April 30, 2019, 06:39:20 PM »
If anyone finds her personal site, please let me know.

Offline happyk

« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2019, 04:50:54 AM »
Another hit for Miss Ann. She said May will be disappointing and I'll feel like a rug was pulled out under me. She had gotten give of cups for me and something happened that gave me a shock, something disappointing and unexpected. Not positive at all but I need to giver her this credit 😔

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #250 on: May 05, 2019, 09:05:04 PM »
Although I'm glad to hear she was accurate, I'm so sorry it wasn't for a positive outcome.   Sending you hugs Happy.

Offline happyk

« Reply #251 on: May 05, 2019, 10:25:12 PM »
Although I'm glad to hear she was accurate, I'm so sorry it wasn't for a positive outcome.   Sending you hugs Happy.

Thanks, Love. Hugs back at ya.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2019, 02:41:50 AM »
Another hit for Miss Ann. She said May will be disappointing and I'll feel like a rug was pulled out under me. She had gotten give of cups for me and something happened that gave me a shock, something disappointing and unexpected. Not positive at all but I need to giver her this credit 😔

Lorddd, I'm so sorry happy, gosh.what an awful card to get. I truly hope it's something you can recover from 😔 sending much love your way xxxx

Offline happyk

« Reply #253 on: May 06, 2019, 02:46:58 AM »

Lorddd, I'm so sorry happy, gosh.what an awful card to get. I truly hope it's something you can recover from 😔 sending much love your way xxxx

Thanks, Pinky. Yea and not just her yesterday a friend of mine read cards for me and the first one was five of cups again. 🙄

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #254 on: May 06, 2019, 03:02:39 AM »

Thanks, Pinky. Yea and not just her yesterday a friend of mine read cards for me and the first one was five of cups again. 🙄

GAWDDD..... Hate when that happens!  If there's a slightly brighter side to this, at least it wasn't the Tower 😖 but I remember a legit tarot reader & psychic once explained to me that if you get a negative energy card that, it doesn't stay in that energy indefinitely, so even though the everything is one of loss and disappointment in 5 of cups, it moves into the energy of 6 of cups and then 7.of cups and so forth after...... I can't validate it and am probably not explaining it right but I guess she meant, things don't stay the same way forever, which I guess is true.....keep strong happy, you're resilient, remember that xxxx

anything