Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 141303 times)

Offline celiiyap

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #330 on: January 13, 2021, 03:36:04 PM »
Miss Ann also provided me with different outcomes lol every time I went for a reading with her  :'(

Last reading was back in April 2020, nothing transpired.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #331 on: January 13, 2021, 03:37:48 PM »
I had a reading with Miss Ann back in August, in my experience, she was good & on point with Q&A reading. None in her Wheel of the Year came to pass for me yet.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #332 on: January 13, 2021, 03:56:39 PM »
I had a wheel of the year reading with her in august and she said January would be a happy month for me where i feel like my life is moving in the right direction and makes sense.... well 😖

Offline SarahM

« Reply #333 on: January 13, 2021, 04:22:34 PM »
Has she given anyone a negative reading that turned out to be wrong? I just don’t know what to believe as my first reading with her was super positive and now this one was just horrible and a complete 180.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #334 on: January 13, 2021, 04:37:51 PM »
Has she given anyone a negative reading that turned out to be wrong? I just don’t know what to believe as my first reading with her was super positive and now this one was just horrible and a complete 180.

I had the same experience with her a while back. First reading was super positive, next was negative.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #335 on: January 13, 2021, 04:42:52 PM »

I had the same experience with her a while back. First reading was super positive, next was negative.

Did you feel she was accurate on either of them?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #336 on: January 13, 2021, 05:12:04 PM »
I felt she can only read present energy. I never heard from the guy again so I guess the negative reading was correct. But the first reading practically saw us getting married lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #337 on: January 14, 2021, 04:26:51 AM »
I felt she can only read present energy. I never heard from the guy again so I guess the negative reading was correct. But the first reading practically saw us getting married lol

Hmm I don't even think she got the present energy correct this time.. She couldn't even pick up the third party. She was able to describe POI's behaviour and personality but that's it.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #338 on: January 14, 2021, 01:07:01 PM »
I did her wheel of the year and the cards were right but she was wrong in her interpretations. If you can read cards for yourself, she might work out for you. I never consulted with her again however

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #339 on: January 14, 2021, 02:16:49 PM »
I did her wheel of the year and the cards were right but she was wrong in her interpretations. If you can read cards for yourself, she might work out for you. I never consulted with her again however

LOL - so she reads cards but after you pay her to do so you have to interpret the cards yourself because she can't. I can't believe the crap.

SCAM!!
People should do what I did months and months back - Stop having readings all together and stop feeding the scammers.

BITWINE TAROT READER

This place is so hilarious. It is ALL a joke.

I just have to ask you - you are very adamantly against a lot of readers, and for some, understandably so. But you also seem to be adamantly against this forum. Why do you continue to post here?

Offline jas

« Reply #340 on: January 14, 2021, 02:25:44 PM »
Sugar Sky - she has been on this forum for a long time under many different names.  She absolutely loves to stir things up in here and the best thing to do is just ignore her.  She is highly opinionated and thinks everyone is stupid.  Try not to let her get under your skin.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2021, 12:19:34 PM »
I read several times with her about the same situation. The readings were always consistent but horribly wrong compared to what really happened. No semblance with reality.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #342 on: July 05, 2021, 03:09:29 AM »
any recent updates on her. she has always been so positive with all my readings, does she ever give a negative reading. her future cards have come true for me in the past, but I wonder if she gives negative readings ever.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #343 on: July 05, 2021, 05:14:44 AM »
any recent updates on her. she has always been so positive with all my readings, does she ever give a negative reading. her future cards have come true for me in the past, but I wonder if she gives negative readings ever.

She does. She's given me both positive and negative readings about the same person. However, I always disregard her future cards, except for the first one. The rest are bullshit lol

Offline Kate

« Reply #344 on: July 05, 2021, 07:01:38 AM »

She does. She's given me both positive and negative readings about the same person. However, I always disregard her future cards, except for the first one. The rest are bullshit lol

Completely agree - her current take and the first future card have always been spookily accurate for me - the rest (or how she interprets the rest) way off.. fantasy.. in my experience that is..