Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139081 times)

Offline Racquel43

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #315 on: June 24, 2020, 05:11:50 PM »
I've read with Ann a couple of times now and she maybe got 1-2 future cards right and thats it. final outcome was wrong as well.

Does she tell everyone poi will come back?

It’s based on the current energies. If there’s a tiny bit of potential she’ll read like you guys will ride off into the sunset. If the energies are bad she’ll maintain that throughout unless some promising cards turn up. She sometimes interprets her cards wrong and tends to read them in a very standard way. For instance the 4 of pentacles, she would say he’s very possessive of you etc but in actuality another meaning of the card applied to us, with neither of us showing our emotions and keeping things stagnant. She is gifted, in almost all the circumstances her cards were right but she was wrong on interpretation 50% of the time. If you know tarot she’d be a great reader for you
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:18:15 PM by Racquel43 »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #316 on: July 08, 2020, 12:24:33 PM »
I read with her and she picked up my present very well. She said in sequence that the first card is the moon and I completely agree with that as being accurate.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #317 on: September 04, 2020, 07:04:16 AM »
I really liked her, finally got the chance to speak to her

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #318 on: September 04, 2020, 11:21:33 PM »
Although I hate to amid it her first card for me for my immediate future was right. Which was a negative card. The rest were very positive so we shall see.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #319 on: September 28, 2020, 07:57:44 AM »
Ok so my update.... I got both a short reading and then not long later in January I got the WOTY reading... The WOTY was in my opinion HIGHLY accurate. I'm really hoping that the next two months will be smooth sailing as she saw in the cards or I'm fucked lol Excuse the language but work is tiring. Not complaining as I know so many are unable to work or haven't got jobs but OMG... she mentioned specifically for August and September... "what kind of work is it that you do that you have to worry about competition?" and when I told her... she said ohhhhh yes that makes sense... then all shit went down over Aug and still now in September. Two different companies both money hungry sharks trying to take advantage of disabled people and I'm fighting them all the way. SO far so good but I'm bloody tired!!! lol The previous months were also pretty on point to a point. So possibly 70% accurate.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #320 on: October 12, 2020, 10:03:11 PM »
Any more updates?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #321 on: October 13, 2020, 04:29:10 AM »
She's been correct on short term predictions no long term as of yet but then again she doesn't give time frames

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #322 on: October 13, 2020, 11:36:21 AM »
She's great for wheel of fortune- I had a lot of months that were true to what she said. But when I went for a normal reading on a coexisting POI, none of her predictions manifested.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #323 on: December 08, 2020, 06:36:09 AM »
I got a wheel of fortune in Sep. So far, Oct and Nov turned out to be totally wrong. 100% opposite of what she said.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #324 on: December 08, 2020, 05:12:22 PM »
I got a wheel of fortune in Sep. So far, Oct and Nov turned out to be totally wrong. 100% opposite of what she said.

This is so discouraging... I loved my reading with her.. anybody actually had luck with her predictions?

Miss Ann is a decent reader. She wasn't correct on an outcome for me last year and I stopped going to her, but she was pretty good with other predictions. She does have a gift. I just wouldn't trust her outcomes.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #325 on: December 08, 2020, 05:15:02 PM »

Do you have any readers that have been accurate for you?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2020, 05:39:36 PM »
I had a reading with her sometime back, it was positive but unfortunately it hasn't gone that way.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #327 on: December 08, 2020, 06:29:48 PM »
I went to her about a week ago and got the wheel of fortune for the year. im hoping the months go as she predicted bc it had to do with some grad schools and then my POI.

But seeing how she has been wrong for you guys makes me disappointed :(

Has she been accurate with her predictions for anyone else?

Her Wheel of the Year is usually about 70% for me.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #328 on: December 09, 2020, 04:44:39 AM »

Do you have any readers that have been accurate for you?

Kisha (40-50% correct) and Yona around 20%. This is out of tons of readings over last 4 years.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #329 on: January 13, 2021, 03:03:40 PM »
Have Miss Ann’s readings been super inconsistent for anyone else ? I’ve had three readings with her within 3 months and each one was completely different, with completely different predictions. I’m so confused. I’m not sure if I’ll read with her again