Author Topic: Soul2soul conversations  (Read 20848 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Soul2soul conversations
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2017, 05:13:59 PM »
I am laughing my belly off, although there is nothing funny really; hm not sure what that reaction was about. Anyway,  I never had a reading with S2S, but from another reader I got IDEANTICAL prediction as you got, Baypark. Not similar, identical: a business man tied to medical will be coming in ...(I was getting many timeframes, Februrary was one of them, but so was summer, spring & other winter months. And I would be meeting him socially or a business event and gave me the letters R and J.

What concerns me about readers is how they say the same verbatim spiel to different people. As in VERBATIM. Can't they fucking hear what is coming out of their mouths and think oh, I need to clear my energy field or whatever it is they do? WTF is this about, their incompetence?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2017, 05:37:38 PM »
I am laughing my belly off, although there is nothing funny really; hm not sure what that reaction was about. Anyway,  I never had a reading with S2S, but from another reader I got IDEANTICAL prediction as you got, Baypark. Not similar, identical: a business man tied to medical will be coming in ...(I was getting many timeframes, Februrary was one of them, but so was summer, spring & other winter months. And I would be meeting him socially or a business event and gave me the letters R and J.

OMG!!! What reader gave you that???

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2017, 06:36:17 PM »

OMG!!! What reader gave you that???

Psychic Medium Michelle from kasamba. I am almost certain I saw her on keen as well.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2017, 07:30:35 PM »
I wonder if this S2S Tanya is Michelle as well  8)

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2017, 07:30:42 PM »
I got an exact same prediction from a uk psychic 2 years ago. Never happened

Offline marciamia

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2017, 07:31:50 PM »

The R and J medical person prediction?

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2017, 07:40:16 PM »
I wonder if this S2S Tanya is Michelle as well  8)

It doesn't look like, I researched them both online :o

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2017, 07:42:55 PM »
Wow, so that makes 3 of us so far ::) ;D

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2017, 07:48:49 PM »
I remember... it was Lynne Caddick. Voted best uk psychic :-(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »
I read with her. She told me a business man tied to medical will be coming in February. She also said I would be meeting him socially or a business event and gave me the letters R and J. Someone else here got the same thing so Im a little skeptical. I feel the reading was not worth $50

I left one part out.  She told me FEBRUARY!!!!!!  LOL 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »
I haven't had a reading in a while because I was done getting bullcrap fairy tales and nothing coming true. So, I decided to read with this chick.  Now I'm pissed and want my $50 back. 

Offline Applenade

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2017, 08:23:36 PM »
Wow, this is very disappointing to know. Definitely not going to get her expensive reading then. Since you guys are having the same exact reading.

I guess her comment to me visiting LA was a coincidence. Sigh, thought I finally found a reader that connected well with me.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2017, 09:08:33 PM »
I wouldnt necessarily say she is inaccurate. I got a quick reading from her weeks ago and one prediction panned out already

Offline marciamia

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2017, 09:17:04 PM »
I haven't had a reading in a while because I was done getting bullcrap fairy tales and nothing coming true. So, I decided to read with this chick.  Now I'm pissed and want my $50 back.

I agree, me too!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2017, 09:18:45 PM »
Wow, this is very disappointing to know. Definitely not going to get her expensive reading then. Since you guys are having the same exact reading.

I guess her comment to me visiting LA was a coincidence. Sigh, thought I finally found a reader that connected well with me.

Did you tell any other psychic about this? Have you been on other platforms too?